invalid data packet - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: invalid data packet

Lurker
    Post Count
    I been locked out of the game for 6 days. So you guys that been locked out for 2 day, should be thankful that it didn't happen sooner (like me). I get the "invalid file" error too and its getting really annoying, I agree that Gree gives us 2,500 gold and all the units we possibility missed. The 3.9.0(I believe those are the numbers) was buggy, bit at least we were about to get on. We need Modern War back, don't you understand, Gree? Back track and give use the old version!!

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry help please

What sucks is nobody from gree will respond about this problem. They respond about other useless ****. But something to do with customers not being able to play. NOTHING IS SAID!!!!

That's where you are WRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by ugaguard View Post
    It is a game
    I spent real freaking money on this 'game' and they are behaving in ILLEGAL ways. Stealing gold, is the same as stealing my CASH!
    The numerous ways they STEAL gold from us due to deliberate POOR programming, shows intentional FRAUD...

I bet the state attorney generals would like to know about this nightmare...

I'm probably just going to give up on the game, since it is CLEAR that GREE just doesn't give a carp about anything except ,COLLECTING our cash and has no clue about what customer service is.

Put simply, I don't have room in my life for a game that I have spent my hard earned money on, that is literally causing me stress. Life is stressful enough as it is. GREE just wants our money and doesn't give a crap about us - the CUSTOMERS!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gree any info on this yet??? Got a few people I know in this game with the same problem.. Tried to uninstall and reinstall after a problem and when trying to reinstall they are getting an "invalid Packets" error. What can be done for them??

Lurker
    Post Count

MW install invalid

I also had the issue after being frustrated with constant force closes I decided to unin-stall MW and then reinstall MW. When trying to install I would get "invalid file install". After about 6hrs of frustration I found a fix that worked for me, I hope it will work for some of you.

1. With Rom Toolbox Lite I cleared the Cache not the Data.
    2. With Rom Toolbox Lite I uninstalled MW. Because I sideloaded a older version that did not work.
    3. With Rom Toolbox Lite I did a Reboot.
    4. Logged onto http://www.1mobile.com/app/market/
    5. Searched for MW and downloaded. 1Mobile will download its app 1st then it will download MW.
    6. Then cross fingers and intall.

Surprisingly the MW installed and is now working. It still force closes but at least I can play when it lets me.
    Good luck I hope it works for you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Add my account as well. Been locked out for 5-6 days.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rug23 View Post
    Gree any info on this yet??? Got a few people I know in this game with the same problem.. Tried to uninstall and reinstall after a problem and when trying to reinstall they are getting an "invalid Packets" error. What can be done for them??
    one of my faction mate uninstall and install around 40 times and finally got it to work...

Post Count
    Fix this please!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just like the other thread.

What also can help is to download it through 1mobile, this has worked for the players in our faction.
    Add me: 268-704-009

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was finally aloud to download the game but now it's not my base, it's making me start all over again. Come on Gree, fix this. This is not the first time this has happened and it took almost a month for you to get it fixed. I've missed out on almost all the events so far this time and looks like I may not get into any of the rest at this rate. This is costing me money from my buildings and missing out on units I could be earning on the events. I need this fixed asap.

Lurker
    Post Count
    hi, I am an another victim. gree do something

"Your request (#cant install the game) has been closed. This means that the issue is being worked on now, or the issue is solved.

To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

RL, Dec 15 21:55 (PST):

Hey Alex,

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

We are aware of this specific issue and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and we appreciate your continued patience!

Regards,
    R
    "

GREE Emergency Medical Hologram GEMH's Avatar
    Post Count
    If the invalid file issue persists, please try these steps recommended by the developers for resolution:

1. Go to Settings

2. Click Application or Apps

3. Click Manage Applications

4. Uninstall Modern War (You can uninstall MW from your App list if your device allows it)

5. Go back to Manage Applications

6. Find Google Play Store, then force stop and then clear data

7. Open Google Play Store app and let it update (if necessary relogin and accept the terms).

8. Install MW

If this doesn't resolve the matter, please let our Support Team know.

Lurker
    Post Count
    solution for those who have already uninstalled the game

1) download from the internet 3.9.1 apk
    http://www.apkdad.com/modern-war-wor...ination-3-9-1/
    Download from Apk Dad(not play store):
    Download Modern War – World Domination 3.9.1

2) install apk (at the end you will receive an error message)
    3) go to playstore and download and install the latest version, (3.9.2 at the time of writing)
    4) load the game - you will receive an error
    5) uninstall , clear the cache and repeat step 3)

worked for me