A&F and CJ54, Thank you

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A&F and CJ54, Thank you

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

A&F and CJ54, Thank you

Thank you for all that you've helped us with. I wonder if you enjoy these games as much as we do. Do you play these games and can you share your profile with us? I would like to add you as my mafia friend.

Mafia code: 314.424.131
    Last edited by SC4R; 12-12-2013 at 09:13 PM.

Post Count
    Yeah thanks to the both you, without you guys the forum would be modless.

I believe they both play but they'll never give their code out in public. Think how much hassle they would get in game lol
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Yeah thanks to the both you, without you guys the forum would be modless.

I believe they both play but they'll never give their code out in public. Think how much hassle they would get in game lol
    I believe A&F gave out her code a few weeks ago in a Q&A.....low level player poopyhead or something like it....She said she doesn't play often....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SC4R View Post
    Thank you for all that you've helped us with. I wonder if you enjoy these games as much as we do. Do you play these games and can you share your profile with us? I would like to add you as my mafia friend.

Mafia code: 314.424.131
    i see what you're doing there.

Post Count
    Yeah thanks... But in the same light what the heck?

You do a good job around here. Admit it.
    Glitches happen, we know this. But it makes us upset when you say you are looking into something and then never ever acknowledge it again. ESPECIALLY during an event. Take the raid boss for example.
    We posted here, and yes people made several threads. It was acknowledged by the mods you are looking into it... It's been 10 days.. Nothing.
    Yesterday my mini and several others accounts did not receive the combined prize for completing the LTQ/SLTQ...
    Again another glitch that hasn't even been acknowledged but it's an issue especially going into a battle weekend. So now I'm down the huge stat increase as well as a modifier.

If it doesn't effect everyone then it's not a big deal. Like you really don't are and we will "get over it". Truly not good. Yes I have tickets in for raid boss. Yes I have tickets in for the SLTQ and ltq.

Regardless.. Last time I had an issue it was 3 weeks on a ticket to transfer an account. I literally had to call gree headquarters. I talked to someone and he got mad at me for calling. He literally told me off on the phone!! Still have his name and extension.. Then, he asked me my email address.. Saw the ticket and moved the account in about 30 seconds. Said bye and hung the phone up..
    So maybe it's time to call again? In don't know...

In all,yeah. Great job on keeping the riff raff down. Great job when the entire community has an event issue. Poor job when there are sporadic issues with events/rewards and we are trying to communicate with you guys. Also tryin to prevent the flood of hundreds or tickets.

Peace...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GREE! THANK YOU!

So nice of you for naming an item after me.

I hope you have one for FIGHT CLUB. Maybe a nice melee item?
    Last edited by SC4R; 01-03-2014 at 10:23 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Why rez this garb? Go gape elsewhere

Lurker
    Post Count
    Is this a joke Thread? it has to be!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SC4R View Post
    GREE! THANK YOU!

So nice of you for naming an item after me.

I hope you have one for FIGHT CLUB. Maybe a nice melee item?

Nice necro

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Where's a & f now? Usually he/she would've have event items up. Another scheme to make us spend....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtidawgidvas View Post
    Where's a & f now? Usually he/she would've have event items up. Another scheme to make us spend....
    She doesn't have to put the items up she does it to help out , so be greatful

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtidawgidvas View Post
    A&F is out today, I'll see what I can do about the event items.

Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    I haven't played actively in a couple of years. It's kind of like when I worked at a coffee shop years and years ago and had to stop drinking coffee.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Niccy View Post
    She doesn't have to put the items up she does it to help out , so be greatful
    how do u know that's not part of their job?? No I will not be grateful.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    I haven't played actively in a couple of years.
    Well don't start now.. It's been a subliminal exercise in masochism for many today.

Post Count
    Thank you gree for destroying my revenge list and connection problems