GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skill point reset !

Hybrid View

Banned
    Post Count

Skill point reset !

Please bring it to mw and cc. It's on dragon realms. It's Possible. Holiday present for us all. Please gree

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I still have about 80 unused skill points on my LLP

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
    Please bring it to mw and cc. It's on dragon realms. It's Possible. Holiday present for us all. Please gree
    i wouldnt want my skill points reset took me ages to get to 300 on each..maybe make it optional for all

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    A lot of games allow you to change it multiple times for a price of course. A lot of the old school players have most of their skill points on offense and defense. That's a huge disadvantage to the way the game is played nowadays. I feel sorry for them and am glad I joined when I did.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    A lot of games allow you to change it multiple times for a price of course. A lot of the old school players have most of their skill points on offense and defense. That's a huge disadvantage to the way the game is played nowadays. I feel sorry for them and am glad I joined when I did.
    That's true. I'm kind of glad I gave up my old account and started over with Android now. So many things have changed since then. Plus getting to start over with a clean slate was pretty nice as well, knowing what I know now, hence to when the game came out and I didn't know a thing about how to play when I first started.

However I would support a in game option of a skill point reset. For a nominal fee of course Gree could just get that much richer..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't think you should be able to reset skill points. If reset is allowed, the penalty shouldn't be monetary (gold), it should be 10% of the skill points.
    Retired.
    World Domination history(wars fought):Ireland→Cuba

Previous Postings:- Skillzone(6), School Janitors(2), Texicans(3), Best of the Best(1), Ghostdogs(2), Hardcore Country Folk(3)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ffp View Post
    I don't think you should be able to reset skill points. If reset is allowed, the penalty shouldn't be monetary (gold), it should be 10% of the skill points.
    How do you figure when the attack and defense skill points dont work. If they did I would be happy to leave them there but they are useless and dont do anything. Either offer a reset or start making them work

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 09231982 View Post
    How do you figure when the attack and defense skill points dont work. If they did I would be happy to leave them there but they are useless and dont do anything. Either offer a reset or start making them work
    the points certainly work, people at much lower level and lower atk & def can take no stronger players. The skill points enable u to successfully complete raids without losses on such targets. Same for fights (attacks)

Post Count
    I agree defense skill points are worthless. I get raided by people with 1,000,000 less attack than my defense and still lose. Maybe a 75 point defense building will help? If I had to do it over again I would use more for stamina and still lose to people with less stats, but I would have more stamina.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Absolutely not! It'd cost gold to change your skill points and they'd make ltqs require even more energy. You screwed up your skills points. Do what you can to fix them or start another account. Don't ask for something that would screw everyone else.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Wall View Post
    Absolutely not! It'd cost gold to change your skill points and they'd make ltqs require even more energy. You screwed up your skills points. Do what you can to fix them or start another account. Don't ask for something that would screw everyone else.
    Wholeheartedly agree with you Paul. This request is equivalent to a death wish. It's just how gree works, I have nothing against the idea.

Post Count
    I call bull****. Yet have to see proof that atk/def skill points make any difference. They used to, but that was a long time ago. Imho Gree simply disabled them when 'fixing' the huge attack swings.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No they dont work ive hit skill point hackers with the same strength as me but they had 10 k defensive skill points and gues what I still won
    I have raided people 8 million points stronger than me with double the defensive sp than my attack and gues what I still won. So dont give me that garbage they work I have proven they dont and sent tickets. They say they are aware of the problem. To thier credit they did ban the skill point hackers

Post Count
    Animal is Correct Gree nerfed both the Attack and Defense Skill points to combat Skill point Hackers.

Because of this i think that Gree should offer anyone the ability to reset their skill points for say 50 gold just as they do with name changes and flag changes. If the skill points worked that would be one thing....but they don't. Is it the players fault that gree changed how the mechanics work? NO

Note: I'm one of the lucky ones and have very few points invested into either of those categories...but i also believe in fair rules for all players.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Animal is Correct Gree nerfed both the Attack and Defense Skill points to combat Skill point Hackers.

Because of this i think that Gree should offer anyone the ability to reset their skill points for say 50 gold just as they do with name changes and flag changes. If the skill points worked that would be one thing....but they don't. Is it the players fault that gree changed how the mechanics work? NO

Note: I'm one of the lucky ones and have very few points invested into either of those categories...but i also believe in fair rules for all players.
    aGREED! My LLP has used VERY few skill points and still beats stronger opponents on raids and loses only to people who are 20% stronger or more on average.

My LLP