New LTB live! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New LTB live!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    this ltb is good for a free 150k raw stat increase. no gold required. cant argue with free. im in.

Consistent Contributor FlyMeMoon's Avatar
    Post Count
    It's getting boring spending so much time upgrading a building and having so little time to upgrade current ones. Part of the fun of this game was getting your IPH up and yes you can do it via new buildings but we have no choice when we constantly have new buildings. It's not exactly left in our hands and we have to spend 3 weeks doing upgrade after upgrade which doesn't require a lot of brain power. Its not a case of shall I upgrade an NC or the gem store because there's hardly any time. Variation is the spice of life... how about we have some.

Banned
    Post Count
    Only 95 hours left on my NC to finish, plenty of time to get the cash I need to start this LTB. Canīt go for max lvl anyway so Iīm not to concerned about having timed it badly.

Post Count
    I'd buy the damn thing but when I try to, I get cannot connect to server!

Post Count
    The ltb is too expensive for most people anyway, for me its a good opportunity to concentrate on my ncs
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyMeMoon View Post
    It's getting boring spending so much time upgrading a building and having so little time to upgrade current ones. Part of the fun of this game was getting your IPH up and yes you can do it via new buildings but we have no choice when we constantly have new buildings. It's not exactly left in our hands and we have to spend 3 weeks doing upgrade after upgrade which doesn't require a lot of brain power. Its not a case of shall I upgrade an NC or the gem store because there's hardly any time. Variation is the spice of life... how about we have some.
    see:
    Quote Originally Posted by Muj View Post
    The ltb is too expensive for most people anyway, for me its a good opportunity to concentrate on my ncs

We've always been expected to make hard upgrade decisions given a small time constraint, this is exactly why I think LTBs deserve higher stat payouts than what they currently have.

Here I'm calculating how much gold to spend on an LTB event based on my collected IPH, any needed robberies, upgrade time, etc. just to get 50k in stats versus mindlessly (and admittedly DRUNKENLY) clicking "Cash Attack" hundreds of times to get a 300K stat gain from bosses.

Everyone has to go through the decision at some point, whether to play the LTB or upgrade the NC.

The key to winning that battle is all in your judgment: picking which buildings to FOREGO to upgrade the more crucial type-A NC. As far as I'm concerned, there will "always" be another LTB. Your decisions in this matter can end up costing, or saving you, weeks in income building time. Muj has the right idea - I'd highly recommend forgoing the 18 hour collection buildings. From experience, those tend to get robbed the most and you have the least control over them based on our natural desire (and need) to sleep 6-9 hours/night. I passed up the shiner's still (well, only built one and never touched it for almost a year) to upgrade my NC twice and it was one of the best hood planning decisions I ever made.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 12-13-2013 at 01:24 AM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Post Count

The Rewards

so... anybody can give me the list for the rewards plz
    Thx,

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    you could always continue upgrading ncs and just purchase the ltbs. Upgrade them at a later time. sure, you miss out on the upgrade prizes, but 100k stat prizes are a dime a dozen these days.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've had to sacrifice past LTB upgrades for my NCs. Overall I'm glad I did now that I have two level 10 NCs. If you're up against this kind of decision this 18 hr payout is the one to skip.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    I've had to sacrifice past LTB upgrades for my NCs. Overall I'm glad I did now that I have two level 10 NCs. If you're up against this kind of decision this 18 hr payout is the one to skip.
    i skipped a few as well and got my ncs to level 9 each. glad i did.

I'd disagree that this is one to skip purely on its payout cycle. If you're a freak and log in many times during the day, then hitting this collection shouldn't be too hard. plus, if one collects from ncs regularly: 6x3 hours = 18 hours. fuzzy math, but it works for me. I wouldn't discount this building altogether. It got ok payouts at level ten.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    i skipped a few as well and got my ncs to level 9 each. glad i did.

I'd disagree that this is one to skip purely on its payout cycle. If you're a freak and log in many times during the day, then hitting this collection shouldn't be too hard. plus, if one collects from ncs regularly: 6x3 hours = 18 hours. fuzzy math, but it works for me. I wouldn't discount this building altogether. It got ok payouts at level ten.
    Yup, but it would still take a year of on time collections to get your money back on the level 10 upgrade alone assuming you had a 51% discount modifier...