Thread: What's up Gree?

What's up Gree?

You guys are starting to screw this game up like you did Modern War. These crappy events and no announcements on event schedules is a joke. We give you money and you can't bother to let us know something???

I agree, its silly not giving a warning about stuff like war events, because some of us dont want to feed cowards cheap BP from units in a base specically there to get cores.

I agree, its silly not giving a warning about stuff like war events, because some of us dont want to feed cowards cheap BP from units in a base I am trying to get cores from, when i could move them to a base i can get BP from, or have my commanders in the right places.

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    I agree, its silly not giving a warning about stuff like war events, because some of us dont want to feed cowards cheap BP from units in a base I am trying to get cores from, when i could move them to a base i can get BP from, or have my commanders in the right places.
    I think knowing when the events are would be a bad deal... People would see that there is a UV event coming up in 3 days, they would then queue their factories to have there units finishing during that event. Which would defeat the purpose of having a timed UV event if everyone knows its coming. Same with wars, you should always be prepared... always. You should learn how to defend your units at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sirmanchoo View Post
    I think knowing when the events are would be a bad deal... People would see that there is a UV event coming up in 3 days, they would then queue their factories to have there units finishing during that event. Which would defeat the purpose of having a timed UV event if everyone knows its coming. Same with wars, you should always be prepared... always. You should learn how to defend your units at all times.
    Knowing about events up front is good and bad, but as we all are in different time zones, a heads up for events that start in the middle of the night for your time zone may not be a bad thing I am only talking about a notice to players in a time zone that will not see the event start in day light hours. that get a heads up. And as for timed unit value builds events they need to find a way of running them to allow for time zones. Or drop them, they only do these events to get gold spenders spending, it may be profitable for gree but, its boring for players. Last BP event we had level 43 players hitting level 37 players for cheap BP we need new event types that are interesting and don't encourage BP farming.

Try my capture the flag alternative. 100 alien bases drop into the world each alliance is limited to 5-10 max each.

BP points store up in each base from units expended to capture them and defend them the value is clearly desplayed so its comes down to who can hold a alien base get points for the time they held it get one prize, but at the end of the event its a who is holding the alien base with the most BP inside wins a second prize this will keep the bases changing hands as the value of the bases will vari over the event. This is only a ruff outline and it may need more work.

You could add holding a base with higher scores give less points to the holder or more so its harder for the twin prize event to be won by a single alliance. I would also add if its possible to include a modifier that adusts the points given to alliances for holding bases depending on how many members/active members they have it would also even the events out.

They could run invasion events. aliens over run npc bases but these aliens have commanders they move around from base to base. The alien commanders drop new items that unlock extra commander levels up to the max level of 90 that can be given to any commander type. Like a DNA/IQ enhancement.

Or another similar invasion type aliens invade. Npc they go aggressive its a last man standing event against the aliens aliens can capture a base once captured the base acts as a npc base for the aliens.

Or......

They could run the events by giving a random alliance the roll of the aliens for the event as players get taken over by the alliance playing the aliens they then fight for the aliens the aliens are given commanders equivalent to level 90 commanders and fast growing army's after the events the aliens are defeated by bacteria and game play resets or not ...... This could act as a reset for the world commanders and cores remain intact or give players the option of hopping worlds. With restrictions base on their level BP points.