Oh, all of a sudden this is a Syndicate LTQ and an individual LTQ? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh, all of a sudden this is a Syndicate LTQ and an individual LTQ?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    You claimed 2 then 2.3 in another post in another thread. Either way you aren't very strong.

And keep up the name calling kid, just shows you up for who you are and your true nature.

You can keep changing posts and adding little tidbits. Laughing at your own jokes.
    Well done. Played very well. According to you that is.
    Doesn't change the fact you came on here crying and aren't very strong at all.

Bro, if I were you, and I just got onioned, I'd stop posting for a couple hours.

I'd hit the showers. Take a break. Go outside. Collect my hood during a nice long walk in the woods. And by the time I posted again later that day, only people who read post history (read: almost nobody) would remember that I got onioned.

Who does that? Reads post history? PedroPimples does.

Whenever you are in need, whenever life or GREE's draconian changes got you down, PedroPimples is there. PedroPimples is there for you, to read your post history back to you. PedroPimples is there for you, like he is there for all of us sinners. He is a shepherd amongst sheep, this reader of post histories. To stand against the odds and read your post history back to you, despite the tomatoes and empty beer bottles being thrown at him.

PedroPimples, he stands atop the highest mountain, a sherpa taking a deep breath preparing himself, yodels to the masses "I GOT ONIONED!"
    Last edited by GucciMane; 12-12-2013 at 11:26 AM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Keep going. All these little tirades with made up little words do is emphasize how badly my comments hurt your fragile little feelings.
    You want to be a big player, yet you are weak, you keep changing your posts, even old ones to try and hide your mistakes. I won't change any of mine because I have no need to hide and run.
    I won't say 1 thing, realise how much a mockery I've made of myself in saying it, and then run to try and save face.

Keep going kid, everyone is watching your forum breakdown and laughing.

Laughing at how your 2mil stats which you think are double mine, are good stats. my mini account is over 2mil and hasn't even reached level 30.
    But keep going. One day kid you'll be a real player. One who doesn't have to keep changing his comments to make himself feel better.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by panty sniffer View Post
    This thread is hilarious.. Just my 2 cents
    Agree with you.

Post Count
    What level are you?

Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    Wow a lot of short busses in this thread.

Aside from your poor grammar:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crying
    "Crying (also called sobbing, weeping, wailing, whimpering, bawling, or blubbering[1]) is the shedding of tears in response to an emotional state in humans."

"crying" is what you do when you come across my main which has double your stats and half your level.

I could skip out on this 24-HR (S)LTQ (note the *S*) and still have considerably better stats than you.

Nowhere in my thread did I mention the stats given by the prizes. I don't care. The point of this thread, put in bold letters that you still cant read because I guess reading isnt your forte at whatever place you call a college, is that this event is played as a Syndicate LTQ when it was not listed as such.

(a real, human baby crying)

Crying happens during the war. This is me telling Gree to fix their event labels - Far from crying. Its fun for me to see your tard logic spin this into "crying"

Post Count
    Both of you need to take a deep breath, step back, and ask yourself: What value does this add to my life? You're on an internet forum arguing who's better at a game.
    Last edited by Lab5394; 12-12-2013 at 06:16 PM.

Post Count
    Better to be onioned than cupcaked.

LINE ID- gravy73
    50shadesof gravy.com

Banned
    Post Count
    No, what it necessitates is thousands of members buying vaults of gold so their opponents don't gain the upper hand. And stat inflation was/is necessary for Gree to keep money rolling In from all ranges of levels in Crime City. This is a business, though I agree they could surely manage their game better, which is interested in one thing, revenue.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lab5394 View Post
    Both of you need to take a deep breath, step back, and ask yourself: What value does this add to my life? You both claim to be adults, yet you're on an internet forum arguing who's better at a game.
    I never claimed that.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I never claimed that.
    OK, I apologize. But still that's not the point.

Post Count
    Just arguing about this crap is sad.

Thread was created to point something out, it shouldn't be that hard providing correct information regarding events.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RuckusX View Post
    No, what it necessitates is thousands of members buying vaults of gold so their opponents don't gain the upper hand. And stat inflation was/is necessary for Gree to keep money rolling In from all ranges of levels in Crime City. This is a business, though I agree they could surely manage their game better, which is interested in one thing, revenue.

All ranges of levels? If I were a new member in 2013, especially after the introduction of syndicate bosses, I wouldn't have played Crime City for more than two weeks.

That is one fact I can most assuredly say. This game has not at all become more of a "welcoming" business toward new players, not in the least bit. And I haven't even begun on the amount I would spend on this game today versus last year (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Unknown View Post
    Just arguing about this crap is sad.

Thread was created to point something out, it shouldn't be that hard providing correct information regarding events.
    Exactly right. And I can't believe it takes 3 pages for someone to "get it."

But how this forum community is now though, they intentionally refuse to recognize the point I'm trying to make and would rather attack me based on my stats instead. I could have opted out of the event altogether and still had top tier stats in my level bracket....that's not the point. It's so much easier to completely ignore the entire substance of the argument, write it off instead, and ad hominem attack the author.

The point was this is(was) a falsely advertised event. If the calendar listed the OTHER SLTQ *as a SLTQ* then this one should have been identified as such as well. This event was called "Special 24 Hour LTQ" just like the LAST individual one was. And, Not only were players given 23 hours (not 24) to complete this event, but syn leaders were also required to make participation judgments with a very limited time frame. I'm not a syn leader, not even an officer, but even I recognize that as a problem FOR syndicate leaders.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 12-12-2013 at 10:25 PM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Totally agree. The last sltq was actually an sltq. The event announced as 24-h-ltq was actually an 24-h-ltq. So why was the 24-h-sltq announced as 24-h-ltq? I can't think of any good reason for this decision.
    I don't do individual ltqs, but I participate in sltqs. If I had known this is a sltq & not mistaken it as a normal ltq due to the wrong announcement I would have logged into cc a bit earlier in the morning to be able to start articipating sooner.

Banned
    Post Count
    *pops out of gopher hole*
    Those morons done measuring d*cks?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    *pops out of gopher hole*
    Those morons done measuring d*cks?
    Wow! This I call a meaningfull expression of opinion.

I posted a simple statement: I don't understand why this sltq was announced as ltq. And asked a simple question: Is there any good reason to announce a sltq as ltq?

Is it really impossible to have a civilized discussion in this forum?

Post Count
    he wasn't referring to you with his instrument measuring thing