New Hack - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: New Hack

Lurker
    Post Count
    ISO: Attack whatever you have to till you have 20 energy left, turn airplane mode on and finish off the remainder 20 energy then log outta the game, after 15-20 mins turn wifi back on and log back into the game = full energy.

This has been going on for so long on KA

Disclaimer:
    yes I am genes dad as I have been with mrs gene for months but I am not his real father, only his step dad for now.

This is not a hack nor a glitch, part of the game. When you have monkeys programming something you are bound to get #### ups.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    i love how the only mod i have seen on these fourms is you (youre helpful at least)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    One thing is abundantly clear looking at CJs responses. No matter how "good" the devs think they are at detecting what others are doing, or how well they think they bullet proof stuff.....when you have hundreds of thousands of folks playing a game, I can guarantee you some of those players are so far ahead of you that they can even fool you into thinking the exploits aren't actually there. Lolololol.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HayeZeus View Post
    I'm sure everyone remembers this LTQ:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ht=walkthrough

This was one of the first faction LTQs where the XP gain was insane. Our faction beat the entire faction prestige and nobody gained any XP by doing exactly what you're referring to. We brought in newly created genymotion/bluestacks accounts, and could level them to 50 in about an hour using all stat points for energy, and using all energy to hit the necessary target. Never had to refill energy with gold, because the XP gains launched you through the levels and gave you refreshed energy each time.

This was not a hack, this was not a glitch, this was not cheating, and this was not against any TOS. GREE set the XP requirements for each target, and we were smart enough to figure out that if we brought in newly created accounts, we could let them do all the work for free. We laughed the whole way through this event while everyone else was on here complaining relentlessly. This was probably the only time an actual strategy that I can think of besides tap tap tap that was used to get a leg up on the competition. Don't hate because your faction didn't figure this out lol.

That being said, I don't think it's possible to do anymore. GREE lowered the XP for all targets after this event and I doubt we'll ever see something like that again.
    You shoulda saved those accounts...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Syros View Post
    I think the fact is that Gree obviously doesn't take action against all the people exploiting the glitches and they clearly have no interest in knowing about or fixing them. If you were aware of a glitch that tons of other people were using, would you take advantage of it? I sure as hell would. If all these people are exploiting a glitch for unlimited energy, why would I pay hundreds of dollars just to get the same prize when they pay nothing?

Second to Gree consistently messing up every event, this is the reason I will never spend another cent on this game, I used to be a gold program member... no more. There have been glitches\exploits out for months, the fact that Gree can't automatically detect these blatant exploits is ridiculous. Someone spending 100,000 energy and no gold within a day, how hard would it be to write a script to automatically detect this? 15 minutes of work? Probably.

It's clear they either don't care or just don't have the know-how to properly program the game. It sounds to me like the competent developers of this game left a few months ago and no one currently employed there has any clue how to manage the existing code. I can't think of another explanation for the constant f*ck ups and lack of fixes to known issues (WD match ups, scaling of boss events, no confirmation on gold purchases, tons of android issues, list goes on, and on.).

Gree has always made one thing abundantly clear, and that is they value the dollar more than their customers. This will be their downfall and I'll be sitting here watching it happen from the sidelines laughing.
    Oh yeah...and one last thing...trust what this guy is telling you. I have no doubt that he could rewrite the game code inside of an hour to fix most of your problems. Lol. Give him 10 minutes and he'll write a script to play the game automated once an hour to collect buildings and hit targets. I watched him program satellites from my laptop while he was 1500 miles away one time. Lol

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gotta love the free players getting as strong if not stronger than the people buying gold. No game will ever be hack free, glitch free ect. There are players playing games since the start and have never spend a dime on games but are as strong as most of the gold players, we don't need to play for hours and hours like a low life, only just enough time to finish the events off. Look at most of these stress heads, no sleep, wife's get p'ed off, wife's getting no bang so she's out getting it from a next man but the gamer has no idea as he is busy buying gold, calculating energy needed, crying & complaining ect. The guys who really enjoy's playing this game is the free players and that is a fact. Free players will never get banned, too smart for monkey programmers. Just cos someone's a free player don't mean he or she is broke believe me there are many filthy ass rich free players out there.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GenesDad View Post
    Gotta love the free players getting as strong if not stronger than the people buying gold. No game will ever be hack free, glitch free ect. There are players playing games since the start and have never spend a dime on games but are as strong as most of the gold players, we don't need to play for hours and hours like a low life, only just enough time to finish the events off. Look at most of these stress heads, no sleep, wife's get p'ed off, wife's getting no bang so she's out getting it from a next man but the gamer has no idea as he is busy buying gold, calculating energy needed, crying & complaining ect. The guys who really enjoy's playing this game is the free players and that is a fact. Free players will never get banned, too smart for monkey programmers. Just cos someone's a free player don't mean he or she is broke believe me there are many filthy ass rich free players out there.
    this guy is on to something.
    Last edited by vNastIER; 12-13-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    thanks for the reply
    Last edited by socool; 12-13-2013 at 07:01 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    You have to be on iOS 7. Flick the bottom of your screen and you will see the plane x

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GenesDad View Post
    You have to be on iOS 7. Flick the bottom of your screen and you will see the plane x
    Nah....your wireless router got a power button huh?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vNastIER View Post
    this guy is on to something.
    "is on to something" or is "on something"? I think the latter

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WI(AusNz) View Post
    "is on to something" or is "on something"? I think the latter
    or....is he he on something while being on to something?

i think neither
    Last edited by vNastIER; 12-13-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Post Count
    seeing how the TOS are in my sig...I felt like updating myself on then

in doing so...I came across this bit of info

"Discuss activities that violate our terms of service (this includes discussion of cheating, hacking, botting, etc.)"

clearly the op is in violation lol and some others

and i get banned for using a bad word

Consistent Contributor Brummied's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yo big v, surely you've heard of different rules for different people, why the games littered with classic examples of favoritism, If yer in the know then ya gets the flow of milk of honey from the promised land. Pity the rest that only hear the tales of gree generously compensating others while getting the standard we fixed it, go away themselves. I actually admire the people who have seen through the gree promised land and moved onto greener pastures... Think about all those free people today, not stuck chasing sour milk and bitter honey... I wonder if they think about what there missing, I somewhat doubt it bro...

Lurker
    Post Count
    has this been fixed yet