Page 1 of 2 12 Last

New 24hr LTQ/SLTQ

You have 24 hours, go go go!!

LTQ prizes:

^^ the last thing is the prize for completing both

SLTQ prizes:

Hey guys,

The event has been deployed and is live.

Please make sure you are on the current data set (20131211_10), if not then please close and restart your app.

Thanks for your patience!

Could we know the total energy required for each level A&F...
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys,

The event has been deployed and is live.

Please make sure you are on the current data set (20131211_10), if not then please close and restart your app.

Thanks for your patience!
    First to reply.. It takes quite a while to go live and the time remaining is 22 hour 30 mins..

Cool request

Would it be possible for you to also post the goal list?

thx very much.. amazing prices... thats what we wanna have.. not like last LTQ hehe..

btw.. we are half way through already... ;-)))

Thanks
    Can you please answer us about the Boss Glitch you said you were looking into?

Thank you A&F and Reaper ( in another thread )for both posting the requirements/ reward list. This is always appreciated.

Thought u would post modifiers?
    Johndoe - 573 295 377
    LVL 146 - 1XXX XXX attack / 1XXX XXX defense
    Wrr - 464 404 532
    LVL - 57 - 9XX XXX attack / 9XX XXX defense

^^ before stat inflation, I think it's plus 2mil now...

45th ranked team. All bonuses maxed. No contributions needed. Interested? Can you score 50k ip points plus you have good stats? Then get in touch.

My dataset will not update. No update available. Do I pray for rain to make your game work?

Stuck on updating on Droid since event launch.

Tried ending the process but still just ... updating. For hours now.

Wtf, this wasn't listed as a SLTQ? I waited up for 90 min after event start but it didn't come live. Since it wasn't listed as a SLTQ I then went to sleep. Really bad Gree, get your sh*t together. And please tell your support bots to fix my problem with the raid boss glitch, they said I've been rewarded the elite raid boss prize but I haven't for sure. It's not an "display glitch" as you've auto replied to me twice now..

Exclamation No individual ltq and targets for syn ltq nonexistent on map(SAMSUNG GALAXY STELLAR)

It is SO PITIFUL that we have to feel that way... I begin dreading an event and the f- ups that almost always come with it before it even begins! I got screwed out of the first raid boss GRAND prize even though everyone else in my syndicate received it...now I don't even have the ind LTQ and can't participate in the syn LTQ because the targets are not on the map for me...no green arrow or shadows walking around either, I CHECKED! So I guess I get screwed out of a 100k+ item and GREE doesn't get my gold that I would definitely be spending on this 24 hr LTQ....... please fix all the Android screw-ups GREE...
    Last edited by SexyMama1287; 12-12-2013 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMama1287 View Post
    It is SO PITIFUL that we have to feel that way... I begin dreading an event and the f- ups that almost always come with it before it even begins! I got screwed out of the first raid boss GRAND prize even though everyone else in my syndicate received it...now I don't even have the ind LTQ and can't participate in the syn LTQ because the targets are not on the map for me...no green arrow or shadows walking around either, I CHECKED! So I guess I get screwed out of a 100k+ item and GREE doesn't get my gold that I would definitely be spending on this 24 hr LTQ....... please fix all the Android screw-ups GREE...

They aren't marked on my either. They are there though. Just walking around. No arrow or any thing.

SLTQ aint available for me, tried to restart my device multiple times.

LTQ working just fine, but I might wanna help my syndicate out?! Eh..

Platform: iOS
    Last edited by Mr.Unknown; 12-12-2013 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Typo