24 Hour LTQ?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 Hour LTQ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

24 Hour LTQ?

gree I know you guys are busy, but as people all over the forum are saying just giving us notice on when things will start. I know there are hickups and all sorts of other problems that pop up and things have to be delayed, but wouldn't of letting us know ie on the forums it would be easier for you guys to relay to us what is going on. that is one thing that a lot of people want that shouldn't be to hard
    EvoL

to the core

Post Count
    You need to see it from Gree's point of view.

Lets say they state an event will start at a certain time. What happens if there is a last minute issue?

-Do they still go ahead on the start time and face a million complaints about bugs?
    -Hold it off to fix the problems and face a million complaints about not starting on time?

I am always prepared to wait till when its ready and receive an event that has no faults.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    You got it, dude. We don't always have a set start time for stuff.

Post Count
    Also, if you don't know when it starts you will miss the beginning. If you miss the beginning you will be behind. If you are behind, you will spend more gold.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ogel45 View Post
    Also, if you don't know when it starts you will miss the beginning. If you miss the beginning you will be behind. If you are behind, you will spend more gold.
    Your theory is a bad one. Again you need to see it from both sides and decide what is the best system to run events.

You are only looking at it from your point of perspective. Don't get me wrong though if Gree deserve a beating i'm right on in there. But I struggle to see this as a valid complaint.

Keep the complaints real for when it matters

Southen Rebels - Rank 22
    Southern Rebels II - Rank 86

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You've been playing since August 2012 and you haven't noticed a pattern on when LTQs tend to start?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ogel45 View Post
    that doesn't bother anyone outside the USA as we get screwed anyway because these events always start at night for us.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Banned
    Post Count
    As long as the date doesn't change I don't care for a particular time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    that doesn't bother anyone outside the USA as we get screwed anyway because these events always start at night for us.
    Events start at 3am for me. i dont know about the US but im pretty sure they dont have it as bad as 3am
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Touch Down View Post
    You need to see it from Gree's point of view.

Lets say they state an event will start at a certain time. What happens if there is a last minute issue?

-Do they still go ahead on the start time and face a million complaints about bugs?
    -Hold it off to fix the problems and face a million complaints about not starting on time?

I am always prepared to wait till when its ready and receive an event that has no faults.
    At what point does this get out of control. How many consecutive weeks/months of "last minute issues" have to happen before someone looks in the mirror and says "hey I'm sucking at this, I am continually pushing out the same low quality product for the same high quality prices. I need to acknowledge this to what loyal customers I have left and prove to them that I am learning from my mistakes and give them reasons to feel like their business is not being taken advantage of. I need to on a consistent basis make my loyal customers feel like I am constantly improving and finding ways to prevent past mistakes." You know, things that in my opinion would seem normal for a business that cares about their customers to think about.

I could understand if this was a once every couple of months or heck even once every couple of weeks kind of thing but this is like clockwork; day in and day out; week in and week out. How can this be a business model that is going to benefit the business in the long run. I'm not going to pretend like I have a degree in business management or anything related but these sort of things just seem like they would be, I don't know, first nature? I don't know, maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm completely off on this one and this is a actually a great business model that should be emulated by others.
    Last edited by mb402n; 12-11-2013 at 12:45 PM.

Post Count
    most ltq starts in india around 4:30am i just want gree to make a schedule for everyevent that start at its own time i.e. LTQ at fix time, case event at fix time, boss event fix time, ltb fix time and so on......that means whenever we see a event we can always play on time and if this doesnot start then they should either notify here or we should understand that event is been delayed.....as always happens and we keep waiting.....

Post Count
    I was being a little tongue in cheek, but as a programmer myself, I am a little confused why the same problems continue to reoccur. It's most likely unrealistic expectations from upper management, but still... Does anyone know if the newer gree games are as buggy?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I say it will start at 6pm. est. Since that is when yesterdays event dropped.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Post Count
    If it have to start on the 11 as it says. Then it Will start within 30 min.. Only the 11 dec, 30 min more at my place

Consistent Contributor steamboatwilly's Avatar
    Post Count
    6:23 pm est and no ltq