another dedication thread to a lost great...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: another dedication thread to a lost great...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

another dedication thread to a lost great...

Jay, former WTP and other TOP guild member has officially retired. If you had the pleasure of fighting along side Jay, post up. Jay is a great friend I am glad to have met and a VERY DEDICATED KA player. If Gree lost her, idk what is next to come...

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Never met her, but it's always sad to hear this kind of thing. The way that high level players are being continually dumped on from a great height, it's a trend likely to accelerate.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why not think it this way, Gree doesn't want old timers to stay in the game. Old timers have huge stats. It discourage new players from playing the game. One old timer gone (gem player), it might attract 100 new players, avg 15 will convert to gem players. They are hoping u will abandon ur old acc and pick up a new one. Rinse and repeat. Every gem player has a limited life span of spending. After some time, the spending will go down. This method of recycling enables a constant supply of revenue to this game.

Eg.The health for this current boss event is crazy but no change for players below lv100. They are coming up with ways to push old timers off the cliff.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacock View Post
    Why not think it this way, Gree doesn't want old timers to stay in the game. Old timers have huge stats. It discourage new players from playing the game. One old timer gone (gem player), it might attract 100 new players, avg 15 will convert to gem players. They are hoping u will abandon ur old acc and pick up a new one. Rinse and repeat. Every gem player has a limited life span of spending. After some time, the spending will go down. This method of recycling enables a constant supply of revenue to this game.

Eg.The health for this current boss event is crazy but no change for players below lv100. They are coming up with ways to push old timers off the cliff.
    Sad but true. I've seen some silly stat llp out there....I think all the top guilds minis are finally growing up

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

One thing that would greatly help all players is to notify us when war starts or...

guild boss is generated. Just like we get the reminder message that we can now spend out gold/gems for a chalice, etc to try to get 10. If they can send us that, why not send us messages outside of the game for wars and bosses. Would help immensely. Sorry to post here, but wont let me create a thread.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian View Post
    guild boss is generated. Just like we get the reminder message that we can now spend out gold/gems for a chalice, etc to try to get 10. If they can send us that, why not send us messages outside of the game for wars and bosses. Would help immensely. Sorry to post here, but wont let me create a thread.
    Well, welcome to the forum.
    However, a few things to learn ASAP! One, never hijack a thread made by Larry...I don't need to explain, you will see soon. Two, post relevant comments on some threads to get your post count up so you can make your own thread. Three, see number one but now apply this to all threads.

Post Count
    I remember Jay, awesome player ..went above and beyond. Nice to have fought along side her for a short while.
    The other post about llp's and moving other characters out is on the money...thats the way the game is heading.

Slade

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Well, welcome to the forum.
    However, a few things to learn ASAP! One, never hijack a thread made by Larry...I don't need to explain, you will see soon. Two, post relevant comments on some threads to get your post count up so you can make your own thread. Three, see number one but now apply this to all threads.
    Haha, I have been tamed by old age and many bans. thanks for getting my back, Rastlin.

Quote Originally Posted by slade View Post
    I remember Jay, awesome player ..went above and beyond. Nice to have fought along side her for a short while.
    The other post about llp's and moving other characters out is on the money...thats the way the game is heading.

Slade
    Slade, miss ya buddy

Lurker
    Post Count
    We will miss you Jay!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Jay was an amazing player, I had the pleasure of having her in my team that completed heroic raid boss. I am sad to see her go.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    Jay, former WTP and other TOP guild member has officially retired. If you had the pleasure of fighting along side Jay, post up. Jay is a great friend I am glad to have met and a VERY DEDICATED KA player. If Gree lost her, idk what is next to come...
    I've had the pleasure of warring alongside Jay since the first war in WTP. Great player and always thinking "Guild First." You will be greatly missed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    just the tip of the iceberg...the cost in terms of time and money is so great...hard to not get burned out. sorry to see some of the good ones go; but understand completely.