TKO - ONLY A MATTER OF TIME - Gddyup lil SUPPIES

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TKO - ONLY A MATTER OF TIME - Gddyup lil SUPPIES

Banned
    Post Count

Red face TKO - ONLY A MATTER OF TIME - Giddyup lil SUPPIES

TKO has the ability, the deep pockets, the players, and can grow stronger.
    TKO drives two other sheep in wolf's clothing.
    The sheep believe they are wolves.

The sheep see TKO as prey, as the sheep, if you will.
    The genius that is TKO deceives SUP into thinking they are pulling TKO along, like a little red wagon.

TKO is actually the predator, and if SUP slows down, TKO steam rolls them.
    TKO is a wolf in a sheep suit.
    Now, that's the 1st grade version.

It's a tad more complex, but it didn't take me long to see who's zooming who.
    Whatever TKO does, SUP must do 20-30% more of, or risk getting steamrolled.

Cleveland Steamer, baby, Cleveland Steamer anytime TKO desires to administer one or two.

SUP lives in fear, fear of getting STEAMROLLED.
    Old Man Ferr was a genius.
    He buit a machine to destroy a machine.
    Then Ferr taught his disciples, and they teach their followers.

People respect TKO, they never bully, threaten, or shout in bellicose boasts.
    TKO is all business, baby, all business.
    TKO ain't chasing, they're pushing, and SUP is running for their lives.

Now, all SUP has to do is put up 500,000,000 points and prove me wrong.
    I retract my analysis, and post an apology.
    But, that ain't never happening, unless TKO drives them.

Now, get along lil SUP doggies, the TKO wranglers say Giddyup.
    Last edited by Judas Goat; 12-11-2013 at 04:34 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeee haaaaa ride em TKOoooo

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lmao... It's pretty easy staying 20% ahead when you have unlimited free gold. Keep on feeding those children of gree employees guys. The more you spend, the less we all get. And y'all thought Gree was ignorant.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    Lmao... It's pretty easy staying 20% ahead when you have unlimited free gold. Keep on feeding those children of gree employees guys. The more you spend, the less we all get. And y'all thought Gree was ignorant.
    Well, there is that, too. LOL

There is also that very unique machine.

Hush my naughty mouth, I always say too much. Bad poster, smack, bad poster, slap...I disciplined myself.

Lurker
    Post Count

Not sure why you think 3rd place is so good.

I think you listened to your mom too much when she said everyone is a winner. 3rd place is nothing to be this happy about, you didn't even beat the second string SUP players and you're saying you're right behind them??? It would also be great if you could get over Ferr and stop talking about him, he gave up trying to beat SUP a long time ago. Did your dad not hug you enough as a kid and you need Ferr to be a father figure for you? Please go talk to someone about your daddy issues and don't make us suffer by posting nonsense to make yourself feel like a winner.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris#1 View Post
    I think you listened to your mom too much when she said everyone is a winner. 3rd place is nothing to be this happy about, you didn't even beat the second string SUP players and you're saying you're right behind them??? It would also be great if you could get over Ferr and stop talking about him, he gave up trying to beat SUP a long time ago. Did your dad not hug you enough as a kid and you need Ferr to be a father figure for you? Please go talk to someone about your daddy issues and don't make us suffer by posting nonsense to make yourself feel like a winner.
    Those appeared to be some form of English word or English word structure, but I'll just pass on commenting further.

Lurker
    Post Count

Not getting it

Why are there so many threads talking down about sup? They have the money to spend? More power to them... They work for gree? Good jobs are hard to find right now. We all play the same game whatever way is fun for us. But it is a game. Mostly I am seeing unfounded accusations against them based on the simple fact that they have been the top players from day 1... Based on rumors too. Idk maybe it's just me but any sup member I have spoken to have been nice people who also enjoy the game. Same as anyone else.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollymi View Post
    Why are there so many threads talking down about sup? They have the money to spend? More power to them... They work for gree? Good jobs are hard to find right now. We all play the same game whatever way is fun for us. But it is a game. Mostly I am seeing unfounded accusations against them based on the simple fact that they have been the top players from day 1... Based on rumors too. Idk maybe it's just me but any sup member I have spoken to have been nice people who also enjoy the game. Same as anyone else.
    There is so much most don't know.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Judas Goat View Post
    There is so much most don't know.
    Why not inform the masses?

On a side note: You and your team will NEVER beat them.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Why not inform the masses?

On a side note: You and your team will NEVER beat them.
    I have NO affiliation with TKO. I am simply an informed person and a fan of TKO.

But, rules dictate I SHUT my piehole.

I will say people are being played like a warehouse of pianos, violins, violas, cellos, woodwinds, brass, and percussion instruments!!!!

It's all a big ........

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    First they'll need to make sure they always beat GSF, a team that hasn't (yet) placed 1-3 before TKO should worry about "steamrolling" anyone above them. Instead, GSF as well as SUP1 & 2 have handed them their rumps on occasion, or always...losing to teams below you isn't much of a confidence builder towards steamrolling teams above you. This thread is funny though.

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Guys you tried this before, like maybe 12 or 13 times..... including when you were you call the Emperors.

This is nothing but pure grandstanding.

What you need to do is stop lining the pockets of this company and take your families out for a nice dinner.
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Banned
    Post Count
    I am not now, nor have I ever belonged to Emperors or TKO.

I am a lowly nothing.

I simply am a fan of TKO and the way they make SUP do their bidding.

I leave you with this: Winning isn't always winning, and losing isn't always losing.

TKO has created paranoia to the extent that you need to keep what you believe are insurmountable leads.

They aren't insurmountable.

TKO is led by geniuses.

They understand everything about this game.

Did you know the employ two full time statisticians?

They even have a research department.

Their leaders own companies employing thousands of people.

You have no idea just how powerful they are.

The faction owners gift their members with $5,000 in REAL iTunes or Google Play cards each month. The players are then required to match the gift.

You have no idea.

These guys aren't HUNDREDAIRES, they're GAZILLIONAIRES, laughing at you.

What you call leading, some call being chased.

TKO has you believing you're winning, while they are herding you!

Google "Cleveland Steamer", you're not even close.

Ali first deployed it, ROPE-A-DOPE.

We're seeing it again, ROPE-A-DOPE. LOL.
    Last edited by Judas Goat; 12-11-2013 at 07:49 AM.

Articulate Author johnnybravoo77's Avatar
    Post Count
    Its plain to see that most of the Modern War community does not care about 1st-3rd place. Why you ask? I believe the 33mil point gap between 3rd and 4th place makes that clear. You guys can have fun, but the real battles happen for 4th to 4000th place.............

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If I were TKO I would just cut my gold down. I don't understand why they would waste so much money just to have a higher score. They can just settle for 3rd place and just keep a safe lead above 4th. They can't beat SUP as they all have better bonuses and their addiction to winning will just make them buy limitless gold. The amount of gold that TKO will need is much higher just to match them. The only thing they accomplish by fighting for 1st is 3 factions donating thousands to Gree that is completely pointless.