Two-Year Anniversary Community Event!! - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Two-Year Anniversary Community Event!!

Post Count
    Guess I'll return for a post also.

- McDoc - for starting and leading VFF Alpha through the first wars and trying with all his diplomacy to get the VFF family running. And for being my wingman for a lot of battles.

- Thief - the second leader of VFF Alpha, keeping things running and making some though decisions in the early days. And as a lot have mentioned for his great Boss threads and other contributions on this forum. A good truly good man.

- Gero - the current leader of VFF alpha, who has kept the faction together and running while most where burning out.

That's 3, but there are plenty of great people out there and I won't start mentioning them all. Love you all and you know who you are.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TROLL OF TROLLS View Post
    I've never seen so many buttlickers in one thread in my life. You guys licked so many butts your breath smells like poop.
    Seriously get off each others nut sacs.

Thief suck it

Riddler blow me

Flash sit and spin

Lick lick lick
    Suck suck suck
    Blow blow blow
    lol i got to sig this
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer59 View Post
    My nomination goes to Hammer of the 48th TFW. As a member of the 48th, Hammer has been instrumental in our ability to compete effectively during WD events. We are what I consider a second tier faction; strong enough to compete consistently for Top 250, but not strong enough to compete with the "big boys".

Our ability to have success is a direct result of Hammer's commitment to the faction. Statistics are the simplest way to measure the effectiveness of a player and in Hammer's case they speak volumes as to his importance to the faction. Hammer averages 1564 wins and 435,600 WD points per event. For the level we compete at, these statistics are staggering.

More impressive though is his dedication to his teammates. One member recently wrote, "Hammer, you are the flagship of this faction. You set the pace, tone and tenor of each battle and you are the first name brought-up if we are in trouble."

I've been a faction leader from the beginning. As such, I have spent many hours reading recruitment posts and I know beyond a shadow of doubt that Hammer would have his choice of ANY faction were he choose to depart the 48th yet he remains dedicated to our faction. He is the epitome of a team player and as such, is truly deserving of this recognition.
    This.
    Hammer from the 48th TFW.

As a member of the 48th I can wholeheartedly agree with everything archer has said about the legend we call hammer. A true team player and a great guy truly deserving off recognition!

As a second vote it hardly needs mentioning lol but thief, for all the great posts he makes on this forum.

Banned
    Post Count
    Sgt Rudd
    Ltq spreadsheets new npc's Valuable information and that helps every faction

Thief
    Boss events. Enough said

DEVIN
    HE IS THE MAN. HE HAS HIS OWN UNIT IN GAME BECAUSE OF THE FORUMS AND THEN YOU BANNED HIM
    FIX THAT AND GIVE HIM THIS AS A SORRY AND ANOTHER UNIT NAMED IN HIS HONOR AGAIN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumpr View Post
    I only know them from the forums, but they are always posting really good and informative threads. Guide to free gold back in June, many about the new NPCs and the LTQs. I haven't seen them engage in any flame wars, not saying they haven't been snarky, just that I haven't seen it. In fact, they have seemed pretty reasonable in their comments. Offering constructive criticism vs whining, explaining the logic of their arguments and pretty much taking the high road that I've seen.

That .... and and their avatar image is the penguin Skipper. That alone should get high marks.
    I second this nomination...... SGT Rud always goes above and beyond!!!
    I may not be your daddy, but I will still spank you.

Lurker
    Post Count
    My votes go to

Scuba Pirate msdt aka Diverguy -for all the user info that he provides via parlingo. Really gives detailed info that is open to all and really helps me play the game.
    BBB - faction leader at N66 just for the loyalty and dedication he provides to that faction and the warm welcome he always gives to old members.
    Nimafassa, part of Nomads, absolute beast and always keeps us in line. Great team leader.
    Last edited by __SM__; 12-11-2013 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Name correction

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-12 View Post
    Thanks CJ for this awesome stuff.
    Ill like to name 3 Special players/friends of mine here on forum who always go
    above and beyond to help others with anything related to MW.
    If it wasn't for them I personally wouldn't be playing today since the lack of
    communication from GREE left us New players (well I`m not new anymore about
    9 months of playing) with nowhere to turn to when we had questions,
    concerns and upcoming events updates...
    1st- Thief = respectful guy and always gives you an answer when one needs help. Not to mention he is a senior member of MW (I believe 2 years tomorrow)
    as well as this forum and who takes his time to give us BOSS event strategies.
    2nd- SGT Rud= For his tremendous effort on getting us upcoming events
    targets/ maps etc...Really time consuming, but he manages to always Keep us updated
    on everything, Plus helpful advices. Also another senior member of MW and forum.
    3rd- lastly Mcdoc= Always replies with courtesy and respect towards others,
    helping others whenever he can. Also a senior member...

All 3 of these guys deserve more than a price! they are the reason why some of us
    come here daily to get our questions answered and to actually read the advices
    they give us. Not trolling like many and most importantly Treating everyone with respect and a positive attitude...With the information I gather from the Threads they post I can help my faction members and keep them up to date on what`s coming next or how to do things when someone needs a quick answer.
    This is the Least I can do in return for all they do...
    All should be PRIZE winners....... all 3 are awesome, including Ghost-12
    I may not be your daddy, but I will still spank you.

Consistent Contributor Saint Anger's Avatar
    Post Count
    Nominations to Thief, Khimsoo, and Devin. Their contributions are self-evident and oft-repeated throughout these threads.

Honorable mention to Big Flan, War Priest, and McDoc.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I would have thought you would be nominating ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal T Iguana View Post
    I would like to take myself out of contention by nominating myself. So here it goes, I nominate myself in order to be disqualified because there are others who are far more deserving than myself.

I would however like to nominate a few others.

I would like to nominate Pirate Justice. He has always told the truth.

I would like to nominate Ferr for recognizing the truth and acting on it.

I would like to nominate the Gree admins for banning those who told the truth because form your actions of silencing other made the truth believable

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    After thinking about it for a while, I nominate Micky. Despite claims to the contrary, he has done more to clean up this game than anyone else, period. If we were keeping a tally, I'd bet the has gotten rid of more hackers than anyone else (including gree) by a multiple. To top it all off, all he gets in the form of appreciation here is rocks thrown at him. How about giving some appreciation where it is due. Trolls don't need to respond to this, go hide under your bridges.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
    Sgt Rudd
    Ltq spreadsheets new npc's Valuable information and that helps every faction

Thief
    Boss events. Enough said

DEVIN
    HE IS THE MAN. HE HAS HIS OWN UNIT IN GAME BECAUSE OF THE FORUMS AND THEN YOU BANNED HIM
    FIX THAT AND GIVE HIM THIS AS A SORRY AND ANOTHER UNIT NAMED IN HIS HONOR AGAIN
    This gets my vote!

Banned
    Post Count

Vote for dansgek

My vote goes to Dansgek. Always and I mean always helping out the faction. There is no I in Dansgek. Absolutely incredible guy. Without him The Dutch Republic would not be the faction that it is now. He is always well informed about the events that will take place. And with the more difficult events which normally requires lots of gold, he always manages to find other people who will help our faction. I can go on about why Dansgek deserves a special unit, but just give it to him. He really deserves it.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I see someone beat me to. Micky, but I'll add a second to that. No one else has come close to what he's done to help get rid of hacking and hackers. Of course the hackers (trolls) here have done nothing but give him grief, because they are the ones he's affected. Very much based in his help, we see less outright hacking now than at any point in the game. There still loopholes, as there will always be, but so much has been done, and in don't see nearly the complaints here, or in the game about hackers any more. You can thank Micky in large part for that.

Post Count
    I would like to nominate 3 people from the Dutch Republic
    - Sjefke. Because he has set up TDR and has made it to the succes it is now. Sjefke turned TDR into the best faction from the Netherlands.
    - Ron. For taking over the job from Sjefke, and also being like a father to all members. Ron has organized a great event in real life, where a lot of TDR members for the first time saw eachother in real life. This was a huge succes, so Ron also organized a second real life event. Ron also took care that Dansgek was put in the spotlight during thisn event for his great support
    - Dansgek - for being almost 24/7 online and helping and planning the LTQ events. TDR would never be what it is today without Dansgek.

And all the other members at the Dutch Republic and Boss Crew NL who made this game much more them just a game.
    Last edited by Gert; 12-11-2013 at 11:17 AM.
    The Dutch Republic
    678949262, the #1 Dutch Faction.

Consistent Contributor Long dong silver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre View Post
    From the original days of the forum and learning from his sagely advice, I nominate

He has been in my allies list since two Novembers ago. His posts at that time were more informative and strategic, however the timbre now is more wise and prospective. Typically, an appearance in a recent thread demonstrates that someone needs a piece of advice, and everyone gets to be part of something bigger after he moves in and fades away. He is above the petty bickering and screaming about the falling skies. He is a guy you could listen to, and I genuinely respect the mature tempered advice in a forum full of anti-social addicts.

Bravo AO. Thanks from me at least.
    I second this nomination for Agent Orange. A very well respected member of the forum who continuously posts very informative threads and is the only player I know that plays with 10 MW accounts.!!

My second nomination is for a guy who is not known on here ( so is not a popularity contest choice ).
    Eagle from CAI Faction....He has a positive approach to everything and his selfless acts in Real Life makes him stand out for me. This is a guy who invited a faction member to his house to help him with his real life issues whilst also having to cope with his very ill father.

Cheers
    Lee
    MW Invite Code 543 371 382