Two-Year Anniversary Community Event!! - Page 17

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Two-Year Anniversary Community Event!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sgt Rud- He always has great information and goes above and beyond to help everyone out no matter who they are. If it wasn't for him I would have quite a long time ago.
    War Warblers 796 461 006

Health Regen Time: 26%
    Ground Attack: 10%
    Air Attack: 5%
    Infantry Attack: 10%
    Infantry Defense:30%
    Ground Defense: 30%
    Air Defense: 20%
    Sea Defense: 15%
    Building Defense: 30%
    Building Output: 15%
    46 spots total

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You must be one of those guys that also would rather not allow the NSA to track terrorist phone calls.Then you wonder why there is some event. Or maybe you're one of the hackers from the last box event? That seems more likely. When you play with fertilizer and diesel sometimes your hands get blown off...
    Quote Originally Posted by beast1985 View Post
    what would u call it if a player is able to gain access to ones account and scan their inventory the way he does? I don't mind if he is a gree subcontractor hired to do a task, but he shouldn't be allowed to play in a faction. he uses his abilities to give sup an advantage by looking into players accounts. he also is suspected of messing up servers during wars when sup factions are paired with TKO or other factions which may give them a hard match. he should not be allowed to play while he gets paid from gree. which sup are u in to keep defending him and what he does??

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Messing up servers? Also hacking groupme? Lol. Was he also the man on the grassy knoll? Perhaps he works in Area 51. The smoking man? Wait, no...he is really Jim Morrison! Please.

Quote Originally Posted by JMS View Post
    You must be one of those guys that also would rather not allow the NSA to track terrorist phone calls.Then you wonder why there is some event. Or maybe you're one of the hackers from the last box event? That seems more likely. When you play with fertilizer and diesel sometimes your hands get blown off...

Quote Originally Posted by Sjaak1 View Post
    I totally agree with Steve. Kim is the reason I am still taking part in the Dutch Marines faction in modern war. Without her motivating leadership dutch Marines would not be the succesfull and pleasant faction it is now. Her contacts are well known all over the forum and Modern war. I like to ask you to consider Kim.
    I agree with Steve and Sjaak and have to nominate Kim from Dutch Marines. There are so many great things that can be said about her so I will try and keep it short. She is the heartbeat of our faction and without her I don't think the Dutch Marines would be what we are today. She could have left and gone to a higher ranking faction but she stayed and became the leader of our crazy faction, which speaks volumes about her loyalty. How she is able to handle the wide variety of personalities that coexist on our faction is truly amazing, and her commitment during WD leaves with her many sleepless nights. She is a major reason why I continue to play MW and I'm thankful for being in the same faction as her. This award was meant for a person like Kim.

Mike - Dutch Marines

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JMS View Post
    So ur ok with a GREE employee being a member of a faction that has the power to scan accounts and mess with you connection with gree servers.

btw: you may be ok with invasion of privacy but not everyone is. sometimes I wish I could meet up with people on here and do some ****** kicking lol but oh well its a fake world on here anyway. if you think im a hacker, surley hacks a lot micky mac would have found out. seeing he was the one who was scanning those accounts from that box event in question. figures you would not know anything

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by honest Abe View Post
    Messing up servers? Also hacking groupme? Lol. Was he also the man on the grassy knoll? Perhaps he works in Area 51. The smoking man? Wait, no...he is really Jim Morrison! Please.
    have you not seen the issues certain factions have had only when they have paired with sup factions and no other factions? surely this isn't a coincidence, seeing how a gree employee is on sup1, I don't think those server error messages factions get when paired with sup1/2 or any sup for that matter is a coincidence.

Post Count
    I nominate Panzer from TKO. I’ve been playing this game for more than two years. During this time I have met many people and made many friends. Panzer is on a level by herself, both as a player and as a person. She is as effective of a leader as I have ever seen, spurring progress and generating buy-in through positive encouragement and by leading by example. I liken her to that elusive exec who quietly puts in 18 hour days, listens to and respects everyone from the CEO down to the building janitor, and is first to make personal sacrifices for the good of the company and her employees.

She is also fiercely competitive. Panzer’s name consistently finds its way to the top of our faction’s scoreboard. But unlike many top performers, she gracefully deflects the attention away from herself. You won’t see her on the forums bragging about her stats, where her faction placed, how many points she scores, or how much money she has invested in this game. She distances herself from all of the drama that so frequently fills these pages. Honestly, it wouldn’t surprise me if many of you are asking yourself, “Who is Panzer?” To me, her humble nature is her greatest quality. In a game teeming with “look at me” egos, she truly is a rarity.

I also think the respect that she shows for all MW players and for the game itself makes her deserving of this honor. She’s not a trash talker, nor does she bully players. If she’s attacking you, it’s likely only to trigger a boss, collect crates, or rack up an obscenely high amount of WD points for her faction. She has been known to drop off large amounts of cash and bricks at small factions. But you wouldn’t know that unless you happen to be one of the players in that faction or get wind of it through a friend of a friend of a friend who knows someone in that crew. You will never see her change her IG name to “I’m So Virtuous” and open a thread announcing her charitable intentions. She does it out of the goodness of her heart – to help the little guy – not as a publicity stunt or to stroke her own ego.

Like many other members of this forum, she actively works to protect the integrity of the game and wants to win only if it comes the right way. She and the other TKO leaders refuse to harbor hackers. No glitch exploits, scanning of player accounts, spies, rogue declares, or account resets on her watch. Just sound strategy, effective communication and coordination, strong teammates, and a grit and determination to win. She plays hard, but always operates within the confines of the rules and stays true to her values.

Panzer is one of the primary reasons I am still around. Whether she is one of the lucky few chosen for this honor or not, I consider myself fortunate to have battled by her side. You may not realize it, but trust me when I say that the MW community is better because of her.

My second nomination is Gigs of Strength & Honor. He does more with less than just about anybody else in the game. Over the last four months he has transformed a top 500 faction into a consistent top 50-75 crew that has completed every single faction LTQ, secured 50 plus wins every war since this marker was introduced, and even picked up one or two of the top streak prizes. Gigs has done a masterful job of blending and harmonizing gold and gold-free players into one cohesive fighting unit, which we all know is no easy task. He is a friend (and even a counselor) to many of the S&H members outside of the game. An all around good guy and good player. Strength & Honor likely wouldn't exist without him, and many of its members would have left the game long ago if not for his leadership.
    Last edited by FLYNN37; 12-18-2013 at 07:41 AM.
    THE EMPIRE

The vices of the rich and great are mistaken for error; and those of the poor and lowly, for crimes.

Banned
    Post Count

Sorry to spoil the party

I'm sorry to spoil the party and I definitely do not wish to sound disrespectful. I also want to say very clearly that you are all entitled to your genuine heartfelt point of view.

Personally, I just can't see there is any honor in what is a semi roll play pixelated world.

Sure some throw down for a team event. I have done that many times as many of you have, but I don't see any particular honor in it. Some of us have spent more time or money than others, some can hack, some can use glitches and some have extraordinary access, while others are proud of their tactics. That's great if you like all that, but honor, respect etc is a long way from there.

My respect and honor goes out to the service men and women in RL. The fire fighters and police, Drs, nurses and all those average Joe's who for a moment in their life, just do something extraordinary under extreme circumstances. And there are more of course.... But in a pixilated game. I think that is stretching it beyond the outer limits of extreme.

I say again, I do respect your right to feel as you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Speak Easy View Post
    I'm sorry to spoil the party and I definitely do not wish to sound disrespectful. I also want to say very clearly that you are all entitled to your genuine heartfelt point of view.

Personally, I just can't see there is any honor in what is a semi roll play pixelated world.

Sure some throw down for a team event. I have done that many times as many of you have, but I don't see any particular honor in it. Some of us have spent more time or money than others, some can hack, some can use glitches and some have extraordinary access, while others are proud of their tactics. That's great if you like all that, but honor, respect etc is a long way from there.

My respect and honor goes out to the service men and women in RL. The fire fighters and police, Drs, nurses and all those average Joe's who for a moment in their life, just do something extraordinary under extreme circumstances. And there are more of course.... But in a pixilated game. I think that is stretching it beyond the outer limits of extreme.

I say again, I do respect your right to feel as you say.

 holy ****, you sound like a load of fun. I'm sure you're the life of a party. It's a ****ing game and I'm sure everyone here can separate reality from Modern War. Now go back on Xbox and start yelling at kids playing Modern Warfare for not being real soldiers or something.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thank you for your reply SP.

I will take on board your well worded and thoughtful advice.

Banned
    Post Count
    I just had a funny thought SP.

there we are at that party/function and the guest of honour is one of the legends of MW.

Everyone is excited with anticipation about his arrival. Some are whispering to each other things like, this guy is a legend, he's awesome, so powerful, the words honour and respect are also heard.

The fanfare and immediately after the big introduction, they wheel into the stage a guy that has a remarkable resemblance to Mr Burns from the Simpsons.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My nomination is:
    Byrd, US Marine Corps, faction code 429770000.
    He's a Marine, a true leader. Loyalty, integrity, honesty, and fairness are what he gives to each and every one of us. He never demands anything...he just asks that we do our best and support our fellow teammates. We co-exist in a relaxed atmosphere, aren't made to spend $$$ to be more than we are, and praises us for our efforts. I have been with this faction since the beginning and can't fathom being anywhere else. He's shown true leadership and is one of the most honorable guys I've ever known.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I nominate:

Dutchie
    Thief
    Sgt Rud

They each have made large contributions to this forum and deserve recognition.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up Nomination

I'd like to nominate pb23. For hard work organizing the faction I've been in to making cool gold calculating apps, and has always shown great commitment in the game as well as on the forum.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Speak Easy View Post
    I just had a funny thought SP.

there we are at that party/function and the guest of honour is one of the legends of MW.

Everyone is excited with anticipation about his arrival. Some are whispering to each other things like, this guy is a legend, he's awesome, so powerful, the words honour and respect are also heard.

The fanfare and immediately after the big introduction, they wheel into the stage a guy that has a remarkable resemblance to Mr Burns from the Simpsons.
    Well if that happened there would be some people who would shout "Boooo" and some who would shout "Booo-uurnsss"