Two-Year Anniversary Community Event!! - Page 16

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Two-Year Anniversary Community Event!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So out of the hundreds of thousands that play this game your gonna give a few special rewards that's rubbish everyone here spends gold and help in the own ways no one helps more than others the rich get richer etc etc everyone should receive a great reward for funding you game gree!!!

Post Count
    Some people do ALOT more than others buddy,alot of the main contenders on this thread spend hours and hours of their own time to help people like you and me progress or save money or plan ahead,and some have the nerve to moan that some little detail is wrong in their post,if it wasn't for these people this game would have died along time ago,it's not about how much gold you spend !

Steve

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

My nominations

1. Boss 178-851-930
    Boss makes my number 1 nomination because he has always been there for me. He has showed me almost everything I know about this game and has helped me try to perfect it. He is the leader of our faction. He is always willing to help others in the game. He always listens to what we have to say and he doesn't judge anyone. He gives us advice and he takes ours into consideration and leaves the faction as a whole to vote unlike other power tripped faction leaders. He never cuts out members that aren't completely up to par, rather he helps them grow because he sees something in everyone. And he kicks a** in the events, not only for himself but for the whole faction.

2. Roberto 388-321-975
    Roberto is willing to blow through gold like it costs him pennies just so the rest of the faction can get some shiny new units. He has been through the bottom of the pit with the rest of us and help pull us out to get back on top. He works hard on gathering intel for the faction and helps guide us in the events.

3. Simando 297-486-701
    Simando is dedicated, I mean the kind that will run into gun fire to save your life even if it means losing his own. He doesn't care if he has to break walls all day long as long as he is helping the faction. He donates more than he needs to. He is just a loyal guy. He'll follow us wherever we go. He is a TRUE soldier.

4. (Honorable Mention)
    Colonel Fun 276-165-136
    He really is fun. Lol. another loyal dedicated member. We've been through a lot together and we really see eye to eye.

Thanks,

Cocklin 314-761-444
    Silent Death Squad 256-488-188

Consistent Contributor whiskeybravo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Theif - Forum contributions and stand up guy. Always quick to help or give advise.

McDoc - Started the VFF family idea and worked to keep it together. Has also contributed to the forums over the years.
    whiskeybravo - retired

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ment to do this before I left the game. So my nomination is my last post.

Thief ... I don't know him but always appreciate his comments and insight. Certainly given so much to others.
    Sgt Rud ... Again don't know him but his helpfulness and kindness especially to those "planks" who don't read up the threads, is outstanding.

Lastly to Pirate Justice. A wise soul. The first to have a 100% gold army in the days before indestructible units were showered out like confetti and I believe the first million stat player.

There are many many more who deserve this reward and if there was any fairness in this game, every player new or old would be rewarded the same... as new blood is just as important as us old timers are.

So as said. I can't stay and support a company that operates such "sharp" practice.
    Good luck to those staying. Have fun. Have respect for others. May your God go with you.
    Bye.

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool Nominate Kim from Dutch Marines ( 455483483 )

When I saw this thread I immediately wanted to vote for our defense leader Kim . She really does go all out and is loyal to our faction. She puts up scores and could easily get in a top 25-50 faction but instead stays with us and helps us compete for top 150 every WD. She is a monster and keeps the game fun and the chat room fun as well. Please consider Kim.

Steve ( sj )

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'd like to nominate my buddy ...Reutdog, Leader of TBC faction. I've been playing MW since the start came across many cool peeps. Meeting Reutdog in game was something I didn't expect. This individual is one of the reasons I continue to play! He brought another dynamic to game with his fairness and great personality ...he is always out on a mission helping others in his faction and out side of faction.

During hard times and just disappointments with things going on in game Reutdog held his team together. He stood strong during our "match up" issues during war, team was gutted to miss out on top 10 units. Yep...TBC had some rough times but Reutdog is always out looking for the next thing to inspire peeps to play. His positive attitude and the fact that he doesn't give up easy keeps his team going. Those who know Reutdog are attracted to him like magnet and it's not because he is a very funny dude! It's because Reutdog is just plain and simple a cool dude. He is a team player ...he is competitive ...never lets his team down and will bend over backwards to keep his teammates happy and together!

I can post a long list of all he has done ...but might be long. So just rather say that Reutdog has been a game changer for me and many ...I will never forget what he did in past for me. We didn't know each other too well and I had issues and couldn't buy gold for war. Reutdog with out saying a word to anyone just put up my points so I wouldn't get booted from faction! There I was worrying ...helpless couldn't buy gold so figured ok I'm gonna get booted! I was so embarrassed about situation I refrained from posting in chat. Well the following day I was still with faction and I found out from leader what Reutdog had done.

I was touched and never expected this especially from someone who didn't know me well. Funny when I confronted Reutdog to say thanks...and to reassure him that I will make this up, do points for him next war. His exact words were ..."No worries, I'm glad I did points for you , you are a good team mate I'm very happy to play game by your side!"

Been with TBC since beginning of factions...have seen great leaders come and go.
    I have been the right hand of a few of them ...I'm the last original member now. Never in all my gaming experience have I met anyone like Reutdog. He is respectful towards all ...his leader quality was an evidence to me way before he became leader! Once he became leader only continued to prove he was a great leader and that all can count on him to take us far and fight for our goals. He pushes all to go beyond their limit and I'm not talking pushing to spend! I'm talking making US all wanna fight hard for our team. His energy is just crazy...and all those that are lucky to be a part of this feel it! Reutdog is great strategist , a wonderful orator...open minded and understanding. Treats all equally and supports his team mates during hard times in real life. I saw him do what he had done for me many times. Reutdog is generous and if he can help he will. It spreads beyond our faction those that come across him are quickly fascinated by him. What a charismatic character...an honor to play with! Woof , woof ...long live the DOG!

Consistent Contributor Brummied's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Right on iddy, I'll add in my vote for reutdog too, along with Jason at The buckwheat connection they are shining examples of how to run a faction! Only having been in two factions since the beginning myself and pretty much been an officer in both the entire time bar a war or two, I know a lot of what goes on behind the scenes to make thing happen. How running a faction can be almost like a full time job, especially from the beginning, great credit to bap from the darkness for his early example of what it takes to make a successful group, but you'd be my third vote iddy, for staying positive about all things gree and carrying on having fun despite all the reasons you had to walk away you've stuck to the task with a smile on your face and your loyalty shines through!
    A big shout to all leaders still ploughing the fields since the beginning, think you all deserve a massive unit in your inventory from gree instead of them trying to stick it where... Well I won't spoil the post but you know where I'm coming from! Happy Christmas to all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiokus View Post
    I'd like to nominate my buddy ...Reutdog, Leader of TBC faction. I've been playing MW since the start came across many cool peeps. Meeting Reutdog in game was something I didn't expect. This individual is one of the reasons I continue to play! He brought another dynamic to game with his fairness and great personality ...he is always out on a mission helping others in his faction and out side of faction.

During hard times and just disappointments with things going on in game Reutdog held his team together. He stood strong during our "match up" issues during war, team was gutted to miss out on top 10 units. Yep...TBC had some rough times but Reutdog is always out looking for the next thing to inspire peeps to play. His positive attitude and the fact that he doesn't give up easy keeps his team going. Those who know Reutdog are attracted to him like magnet and it's not because he is a very funny dude! It's because Reutdog is just plain and simple a cool dude. He is a team player ...he is competitive ...never lets his team down and will bend over backwards to keep his teammates happy and together!

I can post a long list of all he has done ...but might be long. So just rather say that Reutdog has been a game changer for me and many ...I will never forget what he did in past for me. We didn't know each other too well and I had issues and couldn't buy gold for war. Reutdog with out saying a word to anyone just put up my points so I wouldn't get booted from faction! There I was worrying ...helpless couldn't buy gold so figured ok I'm gonna get booted! I was so embarrassed about situation I refrained from posting in chat. Well the following day I was still with faction and I found out from leader what Reutdog had done.

I was touched and never expected this especially from someone who didn't know me well. Funny when I confronted Reutdog to say thanks...and to reassure him that I will make this up, do points for him next war. His exact words were ..."No worries, I'm glad I did points for you , you are a good team mate I'm very happy to play game by your side!"

Been with TBC since beginning of factions...have seen great leaders come and go.
    I have been the right hand of a few of them ...I'm the last original member now. Never in all my gaming experience have I met anyone like Reutdog. He is respectful towards all ...his leader quality was an evidence to me way before he became leader! Once he became leader only continued to prove he was a great leader and that all can count on him to take us far and fight for our goals. He pushes all to go beyond their limit and I'm not talking pushing to spend! I'm talking making US all wanna fight hard for our team. His energy is just crazy...and all those that are lucky to be a part of this feel it! Reutdog is great strategist , a wonderful orator...open minded and understanding. Treats all equally and supports his team mates during hard times in real life. I saw him do what he had done for me many times. Reutdog is generous and if he can help he will. It spreads beyond our faction those that come across him are quickly fascinated by him. What a charismatic character...an honor to play with! Woof , woof ...long live the DOG!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by honest Abe View Post
    You have no clue what you are talking about. Perhaps you should go read back through the last two years on the forum to understand. Pure ignorance at best. Perhaps you are a hacker that had his account banned?
    maybe you should read the threads, that Gree has taken down already, that showed proof that micky mac has the ability to scan peoples accounts. I know u are sup to be defending him but even a sup member with common sense should know a gree employee should not be playing the game. there have been numerous posts with snapshots showing micky hacking peoples accounts to scan them at will. please shut up or put up.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You show a total lack of common sense and shortsighted if u want this game to continue. For the record, Micky has never "hacked someone's account". Gree has shown itself either disinterested or incapable of policing itself. If anyone has an ability to see massive cheating like the box event then I for one am appreciative that the light get shown on the cockroaches and that gree knows that people have spotlights so they perhaps take it seriously. This was not the first box event that had issues as I can remember several others (I'd bet they all have!!!) and I'd like it fixed. Would you rather it get swept under the rug and the paying customers take it on the chin?

Quote Originally Posted by beast1985 View Post
    maybe you should read the threads, that Gree has taken down already, that showed proof that micky mac has the ability to scan peoples accounts. I know u are sup to be defending him but even a sup member with common sense should know a gree employee should not be playing the game. there have been numerous posts with snapshots showing micky hacking peoples accounts to scan them at will. please shut up or put up.

Lurker
    Post Count

Nominate Kim

Quote Originally Posted by sj0604 View Post
    When I saw this thread I immediately wanted to vote for our defense leader Kim . She really does go all out and is loyal to our faction. She puts up scores and could easily get in a top 25-50 faction but instead stays with us and helps us compete for top 150 every WD. She is a monster and keeps the game fun and the chat room fun as well. Please consider Kim.

Steve ( sj )
    I totally agree with Steve. Kim is the reason I am still taking part in the Dutch Marines faction in modern war. Without her motivating leadership dutch Marines would not be the succesfull and pleasant faction it is now. Her contacts are well known all over the forum and Modern war. I like to ask you to consider Kim.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by honest Abe View Post
    You show a total lack of common sense and shortsighted if u want this game to continue. For the record, Micky has never "hacked someone's account". Gree has shown itself either disinterested or incapable of policing itself. If anyone has an ability to see massive cheating like the box event then I for one am appreciative that the light get shown on the cockroaches and that gree knows that people have spotlights so they perhaps take it seriously. This was not the first box event that had issues as I can remember several others (I'd bet they all have!!!) and I'd like it fixed. Would you rather it get swept under the rug and the paying customers take it on the chin?
    what would u call it if a player is able to gain access to ones account and scan their inventory the way he does? I don't mind if he is a gree subcontractor hired to do a task, but he shouldn't be allowed to play in a faction. he uses his abilities to give sup an advantage by looking into players accounts. he also is suspected of messing up servers during wars when sup factions are paired with TKO or other factions which may give them a hard match. he should not be allowed to play while he gets paid from gree. which sup are u in to keep defending him and what he does??

Post Count
    First off let me say I think that all the active loyal players of this game should be rewarded and not with a dinky little reward but with something with some kick to it.

That being said I would like to nominate 3 members of my Faction that have been a great part of our faction. while we are not a super power we do have fun. we are normally ranked in the top 1000. our best finish was 345. we have been here since the beginning of the factions and many of us were here before that. We are the US Marine Corps faction 429770000.

My nomination are.
    ACE faction code 429770000 She has been my right hand in the faction for a long time. she has helped keep the faction moving forward. getting info off the forum and posting in the faction forum. keeping everyone up to date on the latest info. She has posted on individual walls when players were not pulling their load and often times getting a lot of bad feed back for her efforts. while sometimes a little over zealous in her approach she always meant well. she has helped organize events keeping up with who is doing what in an effort to make us more efficient. This has made my life much easier as the leader.

Second nomination:
    Jaeger faction code 429770000 He was one of the first persons to join my faction and is still with me. even though I was a much lower level player than he, he decided to join me and stick through the ups and downs. in the early days he was the one who did the organizing and was my sounding board when I had issues with players that did not pull their load. He has given advice along the way and is greatly appreciated.

my last nomination:
    Jerk faction code 429770000 Jerk joined us from one of the top 100 factions. he had had enough of the stress of a top 100 faction and was looking for a place to have fun. He brought with him lots of advice and insight. He still has great advice and is a great motivator to the team. He is a team player a great officer, he works with the team members helps them with staying focused on what the mission is. He helps organize the faction events.

These 3 people along with the rest of the faction make this game fun. We are not going to make any of the developers rich but we will be here to enjoy the game for some time. Please think of us little guys when you are developing missions in the future.

Byrd
    Player ID 713308788
    Faction ID 429770000 US Marine Corps
    Semper Fi

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Beast, this thread as stated by op is just to list each persons nominations. I have issues with a couple of the ones nominated here, but have kept my two cents and criticisms to myself. Start another thread on the subject where you can discuss that if you wish. Let's keep this one clean for the subject at hand.

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    Believe it or not but I still check in once awhile just to see how certain people are. And THIEF is number 1 without question. From the early days onward. He's always been there and provided. Some might say this is a popularity contest but this is after all a contest to honor those that have been there for the game ,players and community.

Number 2 . Mcdoc for starting the VFF " Franchise" as I like to put it. Sacrificed a lot of time and money to keep things up and going. Finding ways so each member can enjoy themselves in one of the many VFF( FORUM ) factions no matter what their financial situation was.

Number 3. I know this might sound crazy and granted I was never and am still not a big fan of the guy. Pirate justice. Besides his obvious contribution to gree with the first all gold army and untouchable stats. His constant trolling to take on gree at times when gree seemed to get out of line and forget the players. Granted I couldn't stand his trolling, but it was that trolling to help keep people reminded that this is after all just a game and not to take it soo seriously.

PS. Just a thought. Bring back the Name the Unit contest. And I'm still waiting for my choice to be chosen. Haha. " Political Persuasion "
    Last edited by Selfproclaimed; 12-17-2013 at 01:57 AM.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.