Two-Year Anniversary Community Event!! - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Two-Year Anniversary Community Event!!

The Invinceable Tribe(100th) .........nomination

I nominate 2 guys

SPWD(T.I.T), for going above and beyond for his team as a whole and for each individual. A monster at war, and a good officer.

MorganBeerTits, same as Above, MONSTER AT WAR, Will put the team on his back sometimes, doesn't have to just enjoy's playing for his team.

I'm not a man of many work but both thes guys should get something from this, as they are great team players!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Three nominations:

1) McDoc! General Awesome player, generous, and i owe him one bigtime..hes helped a lot and deserves a lot more!!

2) King Dante! Pretty much an image of a player i aspired to be, hes patient and easygoing..vote dante for king!!

3) CDR Shephard! Selfless, a man of his word, i can always rely on him..very dedicated player that must get it!!

There are many others that i could nominate..you know who
    Last edited by Zulfiqaar; 12-12-2013 at 02:07 PM.
    PM for queries about my faction/walkthroughs/stuff.

Top 100 - BBR Faction..RECRUITING NOW!!

Building Def - 7/7 MAX -- Output 4/6
    Inf Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Grd Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Air Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 3/6
    Sea Def - 6/7 -- Att 2/6
    Health Reg - 7/7 MAX -- Cas Rate - 4/6
    Guild Inc 1,2,3 - 5/5 MAX -- Guild Inc 4 - 2/5
    Add me on LINE: "zulfiqaar"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I nominate Sgt Rud. Not only does he consistently post great information on the forum and is reliable to do so, but the information he posts is clearly done so with much time and effort. Nothing he does is just simply thrown up for the sake of being first. Take a look at every post he makes too. Never have I seen bashing or disrespect come from him. When I was in ACE during the battle for Canada we somehow drew his top 250 faction as our final battle and in a mad rush to secure top 10 we scored over 1 million wd on his team. What did he do in response? Jumped on the forums and wrote a nice note to ACE thanking us for the fun experience and congratulating our team. He is selfless and doesn't receive any reward for the work he does, but continues to donate hours of his time to better the quality of the game for other players. He also does an extravagant amount of work for his faction. Between spreadsheets and Ltq sign up sheets and boss kill planning so his faction can kill all bosses necessary for 7 days of prizes, he selflessly devotes his time and effort to see the success of those around him. He doesn't play with tons of gold, he and his wife play the game mostly free and just enjoy doing it. Not to mention they control quite a few devices and during wd events he takes command during the day and his wife takes command during the night. If anybody deserves praise, a pat on the back, and a special thank you from gree and the mw community, it is Sgt Rud and his better half, Chrissy. Hope you win buddy, you deserve it!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thief is to me hands down the most helpful player in these forums

Devin was also great.

A player called Junkkicker who is now in FFF was also top notch for AFSO all the way, master of the spreadsheet, and I am still not convinced he ever sleeps.

Lurker
    Post Count

Nomination

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Flames View Post
    paul from the faction Zass deserves to be recognized...

paul is one of the kind of leader's that every faction searches for, wants on their side, but few manage to get. I met paul when I first joined Zass back around the time of the third war. It was the first time I had been a part of such an organized team. paul ALWAYS was quick to help with any questions people asked. A few wars later, the faction literally split over a disagreement in how to move forward and improve the the faction. Missing out on the top-100 was the breaking point. Many of the gold spenders left and merged with another faction. Honestly, paul probably had more in common with the ones who left stat-wise than those he stayed with. What he stayed for, though, was the idea that we could be a great team without booting people who weren't throwing heaps of gold at the game.

Since then, paul has been a tremendous leader who has been through it all as we scratched and clawed our way back up the ranks. He has served as one of the main reasons we have done as well as we have and we have finally broken into the top-100 playing the game our way. In this time he has served as our DL, been one of our strongest WD point contributors, been a constant flow of information on events as he typically finishes them ahead of everyone else and has been a great friend to get to know outside of the game too.

I've had the pleasure of meeting a lot of characters and personalities in this game, but I've had the honor of having paul on the team.
    Since I joined Zass 5 months ago Paul has been one of the main reasons I'm still playing Modern War. He's always around to give advise and be a generally big positive reinforcer to all members. He gives it all for his faction and is an impressive person all around. Even when he's raiding he is kind enough to leave a thank you note and well wishes to his opponents. Paul really deserves to be recognised as one of this games foremost promoters.

His early intel in the LTQ's has often helped the rest of us plan ahead and push the rest of us to go further then we otherwise might have. He is a fantastic team player and a good friend

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

My Input

My leader Chairman. Just joined his faction about 3 months ago we're I was on the verge of retirement from the game. He runs 2 factions and he makes sure all of us are having fun at this game. Well organized. Not much more I can ask.

Thief / Sgt Rud- don't know them but they always got good intel on the forum.

Ben Dover - don't know him but he's standing tall fighting the big faction.

Speed Ump - don't know him but he's very active on the forum and defends his teammates a lot. Lol. He probably doesn't need the reward as I think he's in the top faction but I'll vote anyways.

Lurker
    Post Count

I nominate Chairman, Elites 101 Faction

I would like to formally nominate Elites 101 leader, Chairman. He is example of what an exemplary leader should be in the game. For over a year he has helped forge our faction into one of great group of friends from all around the world. As everyone knows, this is not easy in the game. Some factions are like revolving doors but he has made the faction such a joy to be a part of that it is more than just a game but a battled bonded group of players. Even those who leave return because of the connections he makes with each and every member. Being a leader is not easy and managing the diverse personalities is even more difficult but the Chairman does it with respect and class. Chairman continues to make the best choices, empower its members and all the while live his own personal life somehow. This is all done while even managing 5 bases! and amazingly his wife is supportive. If I could nominate his family I probably would do that to due to the time this game takes away from his own family. We are not near SUP levels and in the past even below top 500 and 750 but the environment he has helped mold has made members loyal and dedicated to him and not necessarily even the game. I don't know how long I will continue to play the game but I do know that Chairman has made the game as enjoyable as it can be.

Post Count

Nominee: Rodel

Hi i am Billy Barz, the leader of the faction Shaggymoney. I would like to nominate the greatest player in this game and my good friend ever since we've met through MW, Rodel. Rodel is the ultimate MW player and member. Since Rodel joined our faction, Shaggymoney, he has been nothing short of incredible. He joined after the first two WD events started and earned his #1 spot in our faction. Our faction has had a top spot on the leaderboards since the beginning of WD events. And, rodel is the main reason. He fights hard and scores highest in wars, almost every war. He completes every event, individual and faction. He keeps the team together in a time of frustration or commotion. Always helping the faction and strategizing new plans. He is the top donator of bricks and cash in our faction. He shares his itunes cards so others can buy gold who can not afford it at the time. He encourages others to strive for excellence. He is the Ultimate MW player and honored to have him in our faction and considered a friend. With great pleasure i nominate RODEL.

Lurker
    Post Count

Griff is your man Gree

Quote Originally Posted by Big Red - Nomad View Post
    Attachment 5111

I nominate Griff. This was back in Ireland and PUN, Ferr, and Super fought so hard that gree gave a special unit out to commemorate the battle and gree even brags on its corporate website about the amount of money they made that weekend. What no one talks about is the player that made it all possible was my friend Griff. The truth is that unit should have been named for Griff as they were fighting over killing him.

The best part is he did it in stride despite us picking on him for "finding a new way to get a golden army" and saying things like "well, think of it this way at least you won't lose any more units as all the ones that could have died did."

Anyone who takes 45k losses in a weekend and still laughs at jokes deserves a prize
    Griff made history taking that infinite amount of hell fire and surprisingly with big smile and amazing attitude ...HORRAAAH "GRIFF"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Diogini View Post
    I would like to formally nominate Elites 101 leader, Chairman. He is example of what an exemplary leader should be in the game. For over a year he has helped forge our faction into one of great group of friends from all around the world. As everyone knows, this is not easy in the game. Some factions are like revolving doors but he has made the faction such a joy to be a part of that it is more than just a game but a battled bonded group of players. Even those who leave return because of the connections he makes with each and every member. Being a leader is not easy and managing the diverse personalities is even more difficult but the Chairman does it with respect and class. Chairman continues to make the best choices, empower its members and all the while live his own personal life somehow. This is all done while even managing 5 bases! and amazingly his wife is supportive. If I could nominate his family I probably would do that to due to the time this game takes away from his own family. We are not near SUP levels and in the past even below top 500 and 750 but the environment he has helped mold has made members loyal and dedicated to him and not necessarily even the game. I don't know how long I will continue to play the game but I do know that Chairman has made the game as enjoyable as it can be.

Well said Dio. We are very lucky to be in his faction.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I second the nominations for SGT Rud,
    sgt rud and all his hard work and dedication to this game and community have helped us all in one way or another. Weather using his NPC's list, spreadsheets for fraction events, planning for upcoming bosses, or just going to him for a little guidance in which your never disappointed. I have known rud for most of my MW career and his positive attitude never falters. He is not always pushing to better himself but those around him as well. Rud, what you do for the team is an invaluable asset we cant afford to lose! Stand tall rud, you deserve it! thanks buddy!!

Post Count
    Have we all forgotten about Deven, if he still around I nominate Deven. We all forgot about the awesome LTQ list
    He put together.

Lurker
    Post Count

Nominations

I nominate....

Sgt(Leader of war warblers)- sgt has devoted all his time to being our leader, bringing us from the top 750 to where we are today. It is with his dedication and friendly demeanor that has brought us closer to many factions allowing us to communicate more with others. Sgt selflessly does what he needs to do to get events accomplished and does not complain afterwords! As long as sgt is out leader, I will not leave! Thank you sgt!

SgtRud(officer in war warblers)- rud compiles EVERYTHING! I'm sure everyone has see. His name on this forum more than once! I know everyone looks to his posts for information on upcoming targets! He communicates with most factions in the top 75! That in itself is a feat! I have never heard one bad thing mentioned about him! If you need info, rud is the one to turn to. We wound not be where we are if it wernt for him. Thank you rud!

Chrissy(officer in war warblers)- ever since Chrissy has joins our faction she was concede red the "night stalker". She is the one to play 5 different people's games while they slept to keep things rolling. When everyone just wanted to go to sleep, she would stay up throughout the night and wouldn't complain in the morning. I know what people are thinking... She is from Asia or Europe or something like that, you would be wrong because she if from the states! Nop she doesn't work a grave yard shift at work, she does it because she wants to! Thank you Chrissy for your dedication!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jcfox6550 View Post
    Have we all forgotten about Deven, if he still around I nominate Deven. We all forgot about the awesome LTQ list
    He put together.
    I think GREE banned him because some people offered to help him finance his walkthroughs. Why do they care who pays them as long as they get paid?

Lurker
    Post Count

My Vote for MOST DISTINGUISHED PLAYER/PLAYERS in our Faction

Hello everyone happy holidays, very nice to have an event like this for us to recognize our players who we think are important. For my first vote, I would like to recognize Rami from our faction SGWARTEAM. Rami is a great guy, he is always around in our forums welcoming giving advice just communicating, now Rami also gets work done when needed. Rami has 3 accounts 2 of them alone scored 500,000 points in our last war. Whenever we need work done and Rami always dishes out more than enough. He is one of the best people in our faction and is always active. The account I'm voting for for Rami is shaniera her ID is 447-439-795

For my next player his name is Killdore, aka the "mutant" and his accounts are just that. Killdore is one of our lead commanders, he is always around during wartime, and he knows how to make you improve as a player. Killdore is always active on the forum sheet, he always finishes his boss quota and then some. He rarely ever gets less than one hundred kills with his account. Whenever we need advice about anything kd is the man to ask. During war he is always at the top with WD points. I know I think that kd has one of the fastest thumbs on the east coast. He can rack up points like its going out of style. Kd's code is 584-340-521

Those were my two votes for the anniversary reward I believe these 2 are among the best who play the game and they deserve recognition. Happy holidays to everyone.