Two-Year Anniversary Community Event!! - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Two-Year Anniversary Community Event!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I would like to nominate web323 for the prize. He was been a great help to me in growing in the game.

Forum name: web323
    In game name: pressbuster

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Wow thief, all those names bringing back the memories. I'd come here and defend, explain, and take heat for the pirates. I got a lot of heat from some of my current teammates. I've enjoyed almost all the ones you mentioned, glad to see brons post here again too. I remember the ones that are no longer here in the game with us too, even the ones like sequins and a few others who gave me some heck. It's nice to see there's still some of us old timers still hanging in there.

Post Count
    Indeed, I would like to see everyone who participates in the forum get some sort of reward. I think it's tough to single out a handful of individuals and I am sure we've let a few slip through the cracks such as JMC who was here at the very beginning and glad that Speed mentioned Segwins (sp) who went off to war and we hope is safe and well.

Speed indeed took some grief but he's always been a stand up guy and that earns major respect. Some names I do not recognize though another that springs to mind is Devin who was the driving force behind the LTQ walkthroughs which many of us free players found invaluable.

I've always maintained that it's not the game that binds us all together but the strength of character of the players and after reading many of the posts here I am glad to see that many of you feel the same way. Something we should all be proud of.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I nominate superman, faction leader for League of Vengeance. The faction I'm in.

I think the guy might be insane, he works so hard for the faction. We just went through a merger which is how I came to know him. The guy is constantly busy with concrete deals, etc. Always looking for a way to benefit the faction. He spends quite a bit of money on gold, but never kicks a faction member for playing free as long as the person is active. He's also a recruiting machine. I'm not sure how he keeps on top of it all, but I've come to respect the time he spends to move the team ahead.

The other person from my faction I'd nominate is Matt. He has become a good friend. I appreciate his thoughtfulness and support through the merger and through the tough times we had in our guild. Stand up really good guy,

The third person I'd nominate is cdr shepherd. He is willing to do business on a virtual handshake and trust first until he is proven wrong. That really impressed me. He's a man of his word and goes above and beyond to help you if he can.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by amir1974 View Post
    well , if i have to nominate 3 persons , i will begin the most respectful one in MW , i nominate Ferr , he is a great person in game and in real , never saw him insulting someone or talking bad to someone , he is Always trying to help the Community and persons , even the ones who hurt him with bad Words , I NOMINATE FERR .
    second will Pirate Justice , i don't know if he retired or changed his name , but to be honest he was a real great man , i loved his Words , they were Deep and make you Think , he was also funny and helpful and never talked BAd to someone , you are my second choice PJ .
    third will Cap , the leader of The Darkness , a great leader and a real helpful man , i used to play with him for 2 wars and to be honest he was Amazing , a respectful man who knows what say and when to say it .
    those are my nominees : Ferr , PJ , Cap
    wish i could nominate some more because so many here in the forum are so good ppl and very helpful , but if i will nminate the funniest and cleanest soul here i will go for LittleFruit , funnier than him i will never meet .
    thx everyone and thx all my friends who make me smile and help me out .
    I'd rather nominate Micky for removing one of your mentioned ones. GREE seems to keep letting your nominee hack, sorry I ment back, more or less...

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I would like to nominate Gigs from Strength & Honor.
    Gigs is our leader who accepts all challenges big or small, dam he accepted me about 6 months ago.
    He is the type of Leader everyone would like to have, disciplined, organized and strategic.
    The type of leader who goes above and beyond expectations when completing FLTQ. Sacrifices himself and completes faction events to make sure the whole team gets the prize.
    Gigs has returned the fun in modern war for me, guided and helped me improve my stats.
    For me this is a way to say thank you very much...
    May everyone have a Happy Holiday Season....
    Nat

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count
    Would like to nominate each and everyone of you, some have endured 2 years of Modern War with all it's glitches, hack scams and finger pointing. Friends and foes, we all share a common bond that's being glued to a tablet or smart phone playing this game, most using ludicrous amount of real money to buy cyber gold/Cash to develop an army that only exist in cyber world confines.
    Since Gree has seen fit that we can only nominate a player or three, instead of rewarding all players, my votes are:
    1) Kat in the Hat, a former WWW and now the leader of WDL after a brief stint as W3rB. Her unique communicator skills managed to keep the factions she has been involved with on top of their game. She is not a heavy gold spender, but gets things done by playing smart and teaching younger players how to do so while beefing up stats.
    2) WidowMaker, the original one, been with SUP2 after WWW sadly disbanded. He is the kind of person/player that is quick with a tip or suggestion on how to best grow your army, always have time to discuss best tactics to take advantage of the individual or faction skills.
    3) Ferr, agree with most of you a true legend of the game and a player that showed caring about the little guy and the unfairness of the game at times.
    Since there should be special mentions, perhaps we should talk about Thief, Honest Abe, Jason1, All Day, Cash ex WWW, SpeedUmp.

Getting Griff'd

griffed.jpg

I nominate Griff. This was back in Ireland and PUN, Ferr, and Super fought so hard that gree gave a special unit out to commemorate the battle and gree even brags on its corporate website about the amount of money they made that weekend. What no one talks about is the player that made it all possible was my friend Griff. The truth is that unit should have been named for Griff as they were fighting over killing him.

The best part is he did it in stride despite us picking on him for "finding a new way to get a golden army" and saying things like "well, think of it this way at least you won't lose any more units as all the ones that could have died did."

Anyone who takes 45k losses in a weekend and still laughs at jokes deserves a prize

Post Count
    I nominate Fofito, he's ultra competitive, loyal, and patient. I believe he could have chosen to plant his flag in a top 1 or 2 faction and reap the rewards that come with it, but instead stayed with old friends in a smaller lower ranking faction which his value is priceless. I'm sure some of the other high profile nominees are well deserving but Fofito definitely is a top candidate for a special unit since he completes virtually every event presented, individual or team based, regardless of difficulty and without guidance. He is an the ideal client that I feel should be rewarded as he epitomizes the consummate team player which only enhances the Modern War experience and raises the level of play for those around him. He's earned the players respect and I'm hopeful he has earned yours. I'd like to nominate others but he's at the top of the list, "Fo"-shizzle.
    Last edited by Funktacular; 12-11-2013 at 07:44 PM.

Post Count
    I'm an average top 750 player who was until recently a light gold spender (wife saw credit card bill) who is not affiliated with any of the drama of the top tiered factions but enjoy reading the drama on this forum like some twisted tabloid nonetheless. In a sense all you pirates and penguins are the Hollywood celebs of MW - so thank you all for making this game more enjoyable.

That being said there are two people on this forum that we average players are deeply grateful and indebted to. Without thier tireless efforts of posting information on the Boss events and LTQs, it would hard for us average players make good rational choices on where to spend our limited resources. These two people are Thief and Sgt. Rud. Did I also say that they have the best avatars on here .

I would also like to nominate a faction mate of mine in the Sindicate, Dirk Diggler. Dirk in his own right could have left us after Brazil for a top tiered faction for he is that dedicated to the game. Dirk has never waivered from his belief that overtime we will all grow and develop as a team. He has served as an inspiration for our faction and helped us each figure out how to contribute to the greater good of our online MW family known as the Sindicate.
    Last edited by John 719166364; 12-11-2013 at 06:36 PM.
    "To have fun and do the best we can. The Sindicate is a collection of players that strives to better themselves while having the best interests of the team at heart." - lwrcspr

SINDICATE 948240115

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    If you are looking for a guy who helps the faction above the beyond no question ask that would be The Darkness leader Bap, not sure what his forum name since I havent chimed in here for a while. Heck, without Bap, not only we would not be in top 25, not sure we even make top 100. He is the most active during WD events and participates in all FLTQ, scores at least 1 million points every event if not more, sometimes over 2 million. Couple event ago when gree offered 50 win prize for the first time, he played 29 hours straight toward the end and we got 51 wins. As you can see, he is one of few Gree's best customers here hand down. If he doesn't deserve to win here, I don't see anyone would.
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Post Count
    I nominate SGT RUD he is the man and a sexy beast lol
    Seriously..this guy is worth all the vaults one could ever buy. His intel is priceless and is always willing to help anyone out.

Lurker
    Post Count

I NOMINATE Gen. Citalan

Me and Gen. Citalan which is his in game name go way back since about the 5th mw campain and i still see and talk to him we are unseperatable i love him as a brother every day i hope to get off my job just to talk to him he has a great sense of humor and is a great guy to be around we have tried to make our own faction we go to factions together we do everything together i couldnt of have imagined going through this game without him we have helped eachother along the way i know he isnt a big name around the modern war community like theif who is also well deserving but personaly i just love this guy i dont know what else to say even when im in the worst of moods he can bring light into the day. I would like to thank all those great mw players out there but especialy you Gen. Citalan

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    SGT Rud is pretty awesome, even though his NPC advice undermines GREE's LTQ events and allows players to prestage, which means they buy less gold. So he is great for the players, bad for GREE's business

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I second Thumprs nomination for SGT Rud (the stud) For the same reasons.