Two-Year Anniversary Community Event!! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Two-Year Anniversary Community Event!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My Vote goes to our leader in S&H - Gigs.

Always goes above and beyond. Always puts his team through thick and thin.
    A great gent.

My 2nd vote also goes to Theif. Some great info and by far the most productive on the forums.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hello CJ and Gree

First off happy anniversary. Its been quite a ride.

There is a lot I would like to nominate in my faction - but I have to choose. I would like to nominate an officer in my faction with the ingame handle:

zar rath
    Faction name: The Danish Brigade

1. He has always been the number one player or at least close in every war. The last war he almost score 1/10 of our points. Thats 4 times average. Without him we would definately be more mediocre.

2. He gives me as faction leader a lot of help not only a steady man to bounce ideas off. But always ready with new input and always constructive.

3. Without him It wouldnt be possible for me to run the strategies we put forward in wartime or off-wartime.

4. One of our absolutely best at recruiting new players.

5 Always giving good mood to the faction in our faction.

6. With a couple of other people takes charge when their leader is MIA for some reason.

7.Although he has been with us from the start he is still going strong.

Rest reserved for other nominations
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thunder Child gets my first vote

Amazing spirit, leader and friend. It is amazing to see the network of hardcore players he has assembled and coordinated during the last 5-7 wars!

Thief gets my second vote, for being a voice of facts and sanity on the dirty

Devin gets my third vote, a super guy and a fellow REGster, he revolutionised the way of helping your fellow player (too bad GREE banned and broke him)
    Last edited by pelle plutt; 12-11-2013 at 12:54 PM.

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS

Post Count
    Hello CJ,

First of all I would like to wish you a happy anniversary and congratulate you for this briliant ideea.
    I would like to nominate 3 players: Huper (our faction leader), Kerusso and Jan (mighty Officers in our Faction). Those are their in game names.
    I thank them in an equal way for their capabilities of leading, teaching and not in the last place for being great friends.
    My playing experience has never been the same since I joined their Faction. Although our faction struggled many times and encountered difficulties, thanks to these great persons we are still together and probably more ready than we have never been to continue our journey in MW.

Proud to be a Texicans member with such a great lead !

Merry Christmas and Good Luck !

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    CJ i have been playing since March 2011, almost 3 yrs, not 2.. When will Gree reconize plyrs who have been here since the real beginning, other than continuning to punish us for being a high lvl plyr?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Id like to nominate most of Uk Invaision Force. Which i cant, so it will have to be 3 of my Officers.

Brett [UKIF] - A great guy my team would struggle to replace. Any details on events how far we can he is my man. Always looking for the best approach

Dr Smith - UKIF - Always there for war ( I dont think he sleeps the entire thing) always gets the team laughing and in a good mood, and for overcoming his personal demons.

Dave - If co-ordinating a last min counter strike seems hard this guy has it the hardest. He has 6 accounts (steals his kids) and can always be counted on to bring numbers to the battle!

Thanx for this opportunity. Id write more about them but if you was with us you
    Would know

Id also vote Black Dog-UKIF and twat but im only allowed 3

Further to vote the guys on the forums who let us know what units are about, rewards and walkthroughs. Thanx guys. Id put your names down but you have certainly got enuff already. Keep up the hard work
    Last edited by SpikeyKit; 12-11-2013 at 09:12 AM.
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Lurker
    Post Count
    I nominate... Captain Awesome, our Faction leader

He helped us with a lot of helpful advices and supported the whole team during all kind of events

BR
    We

I vote for GIGS of STRENGTH & HONOUR

Gigs, awesome leader and humble human being I would say. He lead the faction with great care. His passion towards the team and game itself is amazing. I quit playing MW 3 months ago.then I started to play again from this month with my mini. Being a top 50 faction, without hesitation, he let me in again to join faction. In all sorts, he is the one deserved for this reward.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My nomination is Dutchie, a guy that always has the right kind of advice and someone I have looked up to from the day I started playing this game (1,5 years ago)

Lurker
    Post Count
    I nominate dansgek from the Dutch republic.

-He is a great guy always fixing things for the faction.

-Always online if you need him.

-Great at giving good advice

I think that's enough. Don't want him to be arrogant

My other vote is warbaselars from the Dutch republic

-he does anything to push the faction forward!

-always giving good advice for the faction but also in personal life!

Lurker
    Post Count

I nominate Dansgek

1: he was helping me to build my base wright and all my questions.
    2: he is helping everybody personel with questions.
    3: he is the motivator with the ltq events.
    4: he make scheduals For ltq events.
    5: he leads many wars.
    6: he is always positive and active.
    7: he is doing this all unless he has a wife and 2 kids and a fulltime job.

Thats why i dominate Dansgek

Post Count
    Has anyone nominated PJ or BigFlan yet??

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingleberry View Post
    I'm making my annual appearance here to second Fl@sh's nomination of Khimsoo for MW Toolkit. Totally free and answers perhaps 3/4 of the game dynamic questions asked here if the lazy folks would download it and use it. Khimsoo led it's creation, got it in the App Store, etc all for FREE for us to use. Selfless, helpful...what more can you say?
    I too want to nominate Khimsoo for the prize.

1) Toolkit - excellent app and done for free, taking his time out to help everyone.
    2) All the things he has done for security and bugs within MW/CC that the forum or general users never see but Gree does!
    3) Been an all round top guy!

Post Count
    I'd like to nominate:
    * Pistols Firing - leader of Go Pokes! faction (gb7 in forum)
    Pistols is a fantastic faction leader, selfless and loyal. Through his efforts, Go Pokes! rapidly climbed the rankings in WD, ultimately finishing in the top 75 in the Italy Campaign. In that war, Pistols two accounts scored 1.8m points.
    With his stats and scores, he could easily find a place in a top 10 faction, and he has had offers, but he chooses instead to stay in the faction he founded. For his efforts, loyalty, and generosity to his faction, I'd like to see him rewarded

* Thief - primarily for his Boss threads, but also for general faction contributions.

really like looking at and I conceive this website got some genuinely useful stuff on it! .
    printing
    graphic design
    Hervey Bay
    Maryborough
    Experienced graphic design of logos and stationery to annual reports, outdoor advertising and signage, ARTXDESIGN will show your business at its best with unique concepts to suit any application... so you achieve the greatest impact possible from your marketing budget.