Two-Year Anniversary Community Event!! - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Two-Year Anniversary Community Event!!

Post Count

Blest

I would like to nominate the fearless leader known as Blest.

Blest was a contributor on here long ago, started before the first faction wars in Brazil. Went on to create 2 new factions. Taking one called iBOB all the way to multiple top 25's. Merging another faction called iDelph that again stepped into multiple top 25's. And those factions would not have been close to ranking that high without him.

All the while networking with more people than I know. Innovating team strategy and game play, helping multiple factions achieve beyond their abilities. An uncanny ability to keep things simple yet stay ahead of the game. Friendly and helpful, leading by example, his name is known by everyone throughout the top ranks and for good reason.

His posts and comments here and in game, and in private forums, are always leadership material. He makes great players greater, good players great, and so on. Not afraid to make a rival, and man enough to take a hit with a smile and keep on trucking.

He has built factions and rebuilt factions. He has orchestrated and collaborated. In short, he has been a big presence in the top factions and in the forums since the onset.

And if you ride with Blest, you know you are with the best.

Lurker
    Post Count

Cowboy 279-740-847

COWBOY is an officer in our faction and has contributed to the faction in several different ways. First, he is the DL with nearly double the stats of the next closest person in the faction. Second, he has given advice to myself and other members of the faction to help us increase our stats as individuals and as a faction. Third, he consistently is the leading scorer in our faction during WD events and if needed he is quick to open his wallet and purchase gold to help the faction reach our goals.

Lurker
    Post Count

DocslinkUSN

Doc is our faction leader and we would not be successful without his leadership. First, on numerous occasions he has given advice to several members of the faction to help them as individuals and to help make the faction stronger, but he is able to do it in a positive manner. Second, he has been the second scorer in WD events and he is fast to open his wallet to purchase gold to help the faction. Third, Doc has fostered an environment that has led to several friendships through the game. Most people in the faction as well as past members communicate in Facebook to strengthen our friendships. Faction Id 39699787.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Id like to nominate my factions(ShaggyMoney) Defense Leader Rodel (id # 943 926 934). Rodel is the ultimate teammate, He is unselfish and has helped his whole faction in one way or another. He has been a model Game player and friend, Please consider Rodel for a prize, the guy deserves it. Thanks

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I just wanted to take an opportunity to recognize another contributor, giving without wanting something in return. I have had the pleasure to watch his work in a much smaller faction where he has been advising on team strategies...a sort of special forces adviser.

This guy's name is General Pain: 193122538.

He flies a dark flag, nonetheless I respect his drive to help out lower ranked teams.

Like many of you here, he has been deep in the weeds, getting the indigenous tribes fighting on a higher level. Adding the battle tactics and coordination, the tactical adviser does it out of the good his heart. Then he calls in a favor from his own crew to financially assist with a nest egg for the faction being tutored.

He is from a much higher ranked faction, advising a much lower ranked faction, and from what I can tell, he is doing missionary work, or possibly doing some form of community service for PUNishment. But never the less, he is passionate, and is looking to help people, similarly dealing with adversity from the team members that aren't ready to make the change. General Pain, you have my respect.
    Last edited by Robespierre; 12-22-2013 at 04:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

My nomination goes to Paul from zass

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Flames View Post
    paul from the faction Zass deserves to be recognized...

paul is one of the kind of leader's that every faction searches for, wants on their side, but few manage to get. I met paul when I first joined Zass back around the time of the third war. It was the first time I had been a part of such an organized team. paul ALWAYS was quick to help with any questions people asked. A few wars later, the faction literally split over a disagreement in how to move forward and improve the the faction. Missing out on the top-100 was the breaking point. Many of the gold spenders left and merged with another faction. Honestly, paul probably had more in common with the ones who left stat-wise than those he stayed with. What he stayed for, though, was the idea that we could be a great team without booting people who weren't throwing heaps of gold at the game.

Since then, paul has been a tremendous leader who has been through it all as we scratched and clawed our way back up the ranks. He has served as one of the main reasons we have done as well as we have and we have finally broken into the top-100 playing the game our way. In this time he has served as our DL, been one of our strongest WD point contributors, been a constant flow of information on events as he typically finishes them ahead of everyone else and has been a great friend to get to know outside of the game too.

I've had the pleasure of meeting a lot of characters and personalities in this game, but I've had the honor of having paul on the team.
    Paul gets my nomination , he is the reason I'm still playing
    He is always there for advice and help in the game , his friendliness and helpfulness has kept the faction together , always leading from the front in all events
    He has a way of seeing the funny side of all situations , which make the game fun to play ,

Post Count
    well i see lot's of Thief and Sgt Rud.. i am agree-ing to them. really helpfull.

can i nominate myselve? but mehh there are so many better guys.. you two above deserve it.

Also i would like to nominate Ferr. He is the one that got it here all crancked up right! Respect and bow
    You win some, you lose some..

Id: 794-635-217

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I like this event and I can't miss it !
    I'm an officer of the best top 200 faction SGWarTeam: play with fun and life comes first.

I nominate 3 key officers (not easy to choose) :

Killdore (Accounts : AdmiralKilldore, Delta Killdore and Killdore):
    This man really likes playnig this game. He invested a lot and thanks to him our faction win many wars during WD. He is so strong that we gave him a nickname: the Mutant. He is always active and he pushed all of us to become stronger.

Sonic Boom (Sonic Boom, Sonic2, Supersonic, Sonic, Ultrasonic, subsonic, Siarl, Banana):
    Just count how many accounts he has !! It shows his involvement. He helped so much the faction. He deserves one prize for all he already did for the faction. He is our senior member, and his wisdom always helps us to make the right choice.

Shaneira (Duroz, Shaneira, Hajjarism, ISM, Al Hajjarism)
    He is so enthusiastic during events to win wars and get prizes that he deserves a reward. Thanks to his involvment we reached nice ranking each WD. He is so active... He is wonderful !

Without those 3 guys, SGWarTeam wouldn't be the same, but not only them. This team is like a family and others dedicated players help to enjoy this game: Mad (Our leader!!), Quisksilver, Asri, Animal...

Sniperfou
    Last edited by sniperfou; 12-13-2013 at 05:58 AM.

Post Count
    I would like to nominate my faction Leader of the Round Table Rogues, italo609. His pep-talks and determination made me the player that I am today. After mutiny in our previous faction due to the lack of organisation by the leader, we officers started a new one in which all descision were made with a vote. It was a rough start, but Italo pushed us forward and we continued to climp the ladder. We started as a low top 4000 faction and managed to get in top 1500 with a little over 15 people and pretty much no Gold. We merged with another faction a few monthes ago, that set us at a member count of 27. After dropping the dead wood we were still with 23 and managed to get the 594 place in Italy and 544 in Netherlands. Even though we all have families, jobs etc outside of the Game, Italo stayed on his spot to support this team. After starting a Group on the app "Palringo", the discussion about other things than MW sky rocketed. This has become a 2nd family to all of us.

Also On my Nomination list is Thief, for his input on the Boss events. Ever since I started playing, I have always checked his threads for information for which I'm very Gratefull!

And last but not least is SGT Rud with all the time and effort he put in the LTQ's. This is the way to thank him for his detailed information!

Your fellow MW player,

Adrenaline

Olympic Peninsula - Washington State - USA
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

BLEST is the BEST... and the reason I got into playing Modern War...

First, I would like to thank CJ and Gree for hosting the Two-Year Anniversary Community Event. This type of event not only offers us all an opportunity to share opinions of players we look up to and respect, it will also generate a thread loaded with positive comments... which I personally find refreshing, and look forward to reading.
    --------------------

I would like to nominate my teammate, leader and friend... BLEST!

I started playing mw in October 2012... I met Blest in November 2012 when he accepted me into his faction (Faction Of Blest). Two months later, Blest asked me to start iBOB (infected Boot Of Blest) with him. I told him my stats were ridiculously low and I didn't think I would be a good choice for a sidekick. He said "Bro, stick with me and I will teach you how to play mw, how to build your stats, how to grow a faction, and how to show off in World Domination events." Two weeks later Blest took our newly formed faction iBOB into the Battle for Greenland. We placed 243rd.

After that first WD event Blest earned his stripes and put his money where his feet were. Yep... his feet. He rifled down our list of members and "booted" every player that wasn't active in Greenland. He kept low stat players over high stat players in many cases based on participation and communication. Blest built iBOB for the sole purpose of competing in World Domination events. He insisted that iBOB should be the fun, positive and successful faction that everyone wanted to join. Blest wanted iBOB to be the team that delivered a top faction experience without maxing out credit cards or draining bank accounts. He assured the remaining members that by following his document "The 7 Steps of Modern War Strategy" we would not only survive - we would thrive. And thrive we did!

Battle for Egypt - 53rd
    Battle for China- 65th
    Battle for Ireland - 39th
    Battle for Colombia - 31st
    Battle for Madagascar - 61st
    Battle for Poland - 31st
    Battle for Australia - 22nd
    Battle for Canada - 23rd

There was never any doubt about who was in charge. Blest made it very clear, right from day one, that he likes to win. This awesome track record was a result passion, a well-organized and informed team, and a war strategy that evolved and improved with each war. Blest ruled the roost with heart, praise, and tough love. Then, just before India, the faction Blest worked so hard to build, fell apart. iBOB finished 119th in India. Many players left during this time. Blest assured the loyal followers that remained that he would turn it around. And he did. Blest negotiated a merge with Delph and we became iDELPH.

Battle for France - 25th
    Battle for Mexico - 25th
    Battle for Italy - 25th
    Battle for Netherlands - 26th

Well, there you go. There is the entire year of Blest 2012 in a nutshell. I could tell you so much more about him, like how he was banned from Funzio's website for a period of time and why... or how he woke up one day and found that his faction had been hi-jacked... I could tell you about all the times Blest quietly bailed the team out by funneling money to other players for gold... I could mention the myriad of players and leaders from other top factions that call Blest their friend. I could talk about all of the top ten players who called iBOB their home before moving up, all because of Blest. Blest's management style is cutting edge and effective. Blest has a magnetic charisma that pulls you in and makes you want to be a part of the magic. And that's exactly what it is. Magic.

In closing, I would just like to say...

- add BLEST (359-661-831) as an ally!
    - please CAST A VOTE FOR BLEST if you would like to see him on the winner's list!
    - we will see you all in Cuba!
    Last edited by Infected; 12-13-2013 at 05:51 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I nominate three members of Blue American Dawn :
    1. Gee, our spunky leader. I don't know how she does it but she has a way of talking with people that makes them feel good so they want to come along. I hear that females much less female leaders are rare in the game. I know from life experience that men resist female leadership. But gee stands up to that and commands respect while remaining kind. She listens to people and helps all to feel valued. Her gentleness recruits good new people easily but she is not afraid to cut slackers. I looked to join other factions and found the leadership to be harsh and demanding. That is not gee's way. She simply asks and people want to give generously. While I hear of others quitting factions with disorganization and leaders who are overly demanding, we have several new members who wonder what took so long to find BAD. Gee brought Blue American Dawn up to Top 400 in one year.

2. Boogieman is an officer in Blue American Dawn. He has helped to bring the organization along through selfless donation of cash obtained from massive amounts of time raiding. He also contributes incredible knowledge of the game through not only research on the websites but also his own intellectual efforts. Another thing that Boogieman does is keep the social aspects of the group going. He talks just about any subject with ease and humor.

Commander Buddy is a long standing member of BAD. He served as interim leader briefly. As the leader, he gave generous recognition, support, and respect for each member. When not the leader, CB sits quietly in the background still offering the wisdom and energy of a fatherly figure something who holds the brood in a big safe container. When it looks like the battle is a lost cause, CB helps the team keep the eye on the ball, strategize, and we rally again. CB has been very generous as a scout and cash donor as well.

Post Count
    Thief got my vote

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Nomination Supercell by woz

My First nomination is our defence lead Bafana
    He has double of the faction average attack and defence stats, but he stays faithfully with our faction even he has good offers from factions that are higher ranked than ours. During the WD events, if he finds a suitable victim, and if he is angry, he is turning green and scores over 100k in one battle. It is impressive to see him destroy singlehandily a hole faction. Outside the game, we had good conversations on our chat client Palringo, where he is the admin.

Second nomination is Larry.
    The man with a plan. Creator and admin of our website and spreadsheets. He is the man in the background. His work is sometimes not visibly, but without it, our faction would run around plan less.

My third nomination is my faction lead Bluemind.
    He accepted me around 6 month ago with very bad stats (100k Attack lvl 206). He gave me a chance and with the help of our great faction my stats improved to nearly 2m. He is very fair and patience with all the members of his faction. He has a good sense of humour. I’m proud to be a part of supercell and honoured to have the greatest lead I meet in the game. Thank you blue for the chance!

My in game name is woz my ID is 635-136-211

°Recruiting notice°
    If you like to join supercell, please contact me. Currently we are full 46/46 but some times inactive members leave the faction.

Top 350 Faction
    💀 supercell 💀
    ✨✨287-158-723✨✨
    ⚠bonus includes:⚠
    🔋health regen -26%🔋
    🔫infantry attack +15🔫
    🔫infantry def +20🔫
    💣ground attack +10💣
    💣ground def +20💣
    🚁air attack +10🚁
    🚁air def +20🚁
    ⚓sea def +15⚓
    🏥building def +20🏥
    💰building output +15💰
    👥guild increase +26👥

Post Count
    For services rendered my votes go to:

Khimsoo - legend, the toolkit was such a selfless thing to do
    Devin - the original walkthrough guru, I used to log on here just to read his posts, he kept me coming on here for 6 months longer than I would have done otherwise, hope hes still playing under a different name
    It was a toss up between McDoc and Thief - Thief just pipped you superman but you are both VFF and community legends

Two years! You get less for burglary in some parts......
    Currently to be found ripping it up with the Titanium crew on Call To Arms. PM me to join the fun.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I see someone beat me to. Micky, but I'll add a second to that. No one else has come close to what he's done to help get rid of hacking and hackers. Of course the hackers (trolls) here have done nothing but give him grief, because they are the ones he's affected. Very much based in his help, we see less outright hacking now than at any point in the game. There still loopholes, as there will always be, but so much has been done, and in don't see nearly the complaints here, or in the game about hackers any more. You can thank Micky in large part for that.
    micky mac is the best hacker in the game man. have you not seen his abiltities to hack into peoples
    accounts and scan their inventory and change it at will??? mic mac is a gree employee who shouldn't be allowed to be in sup. he hacks SUP to units they don't deserve and they never have to spend money bc
    guess what, he hacks it for him.