Two-Year Anniversary Community Event!! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Two-Year Anniversary Community Event!!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We were going with no, but I just opened it to up to three nominations from each person. I just didn't want people coming in and nominating their entire faction, but a few people is okay.
    thanks CJ!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    Just my two sense....why wouldn't gree make the anniversary bonus a special faction bonus. This would reward factions who all contributed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bustkokie View Post
    Just my two sense....why wouldn't gree make the anniversary bonus a special faction bonus. This would reward factions who all contributed.
    You make no cents

Banned
    Post Count
    I would like to nominate these three players:
    1) RIDDLER
    2) MR FREEZE
    3) urdummy
    All of them really makes the difference...

PS.
    I do not neglect Khimsoo's work with the MWtoolkit, but I have never used it due to my total apple intolerance. I am however sure his work together with others must be the biggest informational help in this game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thief and Devin. No rationale should be necessary.

Post Count
    My selections

1. Mcdoc- He helped me a lot since the start when i got in the forums and he started vff family that is still strong today that helped friends fight each other and help each other.

2. Mickymacirl- i wont forget the help he gave me together with other forumites when someone accussed me of so,e bad things in game. He hunted the guy down.

3. Khimsoo- the toolkit is the best app for mw. Nuf said

And a lot of others that are equally deserving

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Lurker
    Post Count
    My vote goes to Gigs from strength & honor.

I am new in this fraction, but i Can already see how important gigs is to the fraction.
    He is very helpfull and always go the extra mile for the fraction.

/Johnny

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well first I wanna say ty for the nomination

Then I would like to nominate my 3

Shaun / punk 604
    He is an amazing leader takes every ones thoughts in to mind before making a decision. Puts in long hours helping and fighting with his team mates

Vince /zulu
    Vince is no longer with us but I am sure he is making the same amazing contributions to his new team. He is a vicious fighter and I would fight by his side any day.vince we miss u buddy

Rachlord
    Hes has done amazing things in this game I know he is semi retired but has been an influence in many . I believe he is the only none sup player to take first in fvf.

Thier are several who have retired who were large influences on me as well.. I could have nominatex over a dozen people but you only gave me 3

Lurker
    Post Count
    I vote:

Dansgek

for all the enormous effort put in to The Dutch Republic and Boss Crews NL.
    especially in the ftlq!!!

Love you xxx

Post Count
    I nominate Alex of Seal Tm 6
    He is a loyal and supportive member who always leads from the front. He is always positive in his attitude towards completing FLTQ, boss and WD events, constantly encouraging members to keep pushing. He selflessly uses his gold for the benefit of the faction and its' members when he could easily use it to improve his own account. He never accepts personal credit for the factions' success even though he is a major contributor. It would be nice for his efforts and generosity to be recognised.
    Last edited by Rotti; 12-11-2013 at 06:17 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wow - what a really nice idea

I would love to nominate:

1) Thief - Solid stand-up guy who I have come to consider a friend! Had the honor of meeting him once for a meal & was super impressed by his passion for the game and passion to help others. There has already been so much said about this guy - and that alone is already a testament to his value to our community.

2) Solo (aka Hans Solo aka Red Solo Cup) - Another person I claim as a friend I met through this game. Solo has worked SO hard behind the scenes to manage intel for SO many teams - even helping out at the Air Traffic Control Center to help factions get through WD weekends and achieve goals by coordinating team efforts. It takes a solid ambassador and someone who is well liked to earn the respect and trust of SO many players!

3) Speed Ump: The first Pirate that I recall being out in the open to answer questions - squash rumors - and help others understand the value of a well coordinated team! As much bad press as the Pirates received over the first year - "Stephen" was even keel on taking the heat - explaining things - and of course - we all have to give the Pirates credit for how the game evolved into Faction Play. I know he is humble enough to not claim to be a representative or leader of the Pirates - SUP - but he is one of the most respected members of that elite group of players and I am a better player for knowing him. For those who give me credit for the concept of VFF (Veteran Forum Fighters) - I have to go back and give the Pirates credit for inspiring multiple teams working together under one common banner! In my mind - VFF truly includes EVERY player on THESE forums who is a better informed / better developed player because of the knowledge shared here in the spirit of good nature.

There are about 10 more players I would love to nominate that unfortunately have left the game - or at least gone dormant on the forums - people like Chuck Norris / Tramp Stamp / Johnny R- and the like - who lit the torch of knowledge and the spirit of cooperation long before I came along and was inspired to follow their example.

To anyone and everyone who has ever contributed to the neighborly vibe and positive contribution to this community - you are all MUCH Appreciated for making this silly game SO much more than anyone could have crafted - as real people - good people - came together on this forum with a passion for the game that sometimes seemed greater than those who created/supported it - and tried to help others enjoy this game - helped them understand the game - helped people develop much better players - and most of all - make this game MORE fun!

One thing I have learned on these forums - The More you serve others - the More you end up leading by example! I've known this in other areas of my life - but my experience here on this forum has really driven this concept home - and I hope at least one other person has grown from participating in this community the way I have
    Last edited by Mcdoc; 12-11-2013 at 06:51 AM.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Lurker
    Post Count
    I nominate Hooker Gal, she has brought a large community of factions together on group me to help share info, help in faction events ( by if your loyal to your faction or in a solo faction but want to do all faction events for prizes helps find you a place to get the rewards so you can be stronger). She's just about always onto assist (I think she's a zombie IMHO) and if she can't help knows who to ask or send you to for help.

Consistent Contributor BlackArrow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thief gets my vote for his helpful walk-through and boss info supplied over the past years. Bonus points for his generally helpful and supportive role in MW and these forums in general. He loves the game and the people and it shows.

A special mention to Devin who gets my vote postmortem. We miss you man.
    VFF Alpha and VFF Alpha II
    Recruitment Thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...lpha-Family-!!

Post Count

and the nominees are...

I nominate:

1. Thunder Child - Always really helpful and friendly to everyone! Always informed and always playing!

2. Devin - I hope you have not forgot about him!

3. There are so many more players I want to nominate so I will just go ahead and nominate
    all the rest of you guys and gals making this game fun and the forum live!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I would like to nominate Alex from Seal Team 6. He always goes above and beyond to help every member in our faction without thinking of himself. He motivates and leads by example with wd events, fltqs, boss events, and donations. He also helps out our feeder faction whenever he can lend a hand. Alex really deserves this award so please consinder this nomination.