Gree should award people the last ten jar on the last box event reward

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree should award people the last ten jar on the last box event reward

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Post Gree should award people the last ten jar on the last box event reward

I don't think fair been stuck on 9 out 10 for two hour and spending gold every hour not getting last one over two day I hope gree see this an does right thing once rewards people that had the same problem a I did and I see there was a lot of that experience this

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by socomloser View Post
    I don't think fair been stuck on 9 out 10 for two hour[/I] and spending gold every hour not getting last one over two day I hope gree see this an does right thing once rewards people that had the same problem a I did and I see there was a lot of that experience this
    2 hours ? sure not 2 days, most of us it was 3-4 days after spending 100's and 1,000 of Gems, at least you were using Gold

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't think fair been stuck on 9 out 10 for two hour and spending gold every hour not getting last one over two day I hope gree see this an does right thing once rewards people that had the same problem a I did and I see there was a lot of that experience this
    LOL. Gold? You're lucky if you get 10/10 if you are only using gold! I know people who spent mountains and didn't get 10/10. Complaining about not getting it using gold... what a joke.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I only use gold on these events now. This came from the frustration of spending gems and tossing it down a black hole of a box,made me rethink where to spend the few gems I buy.
    But if I don't compleat it, so be it, it's only gold. Can always raid more if I need more of it.
    (Stuck 3 days 8/10)
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    another day another stupid thread!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    2 hours ? sure not 2 days, most of us it was 3-4 days after spending 100's and 1,000 of Gems, at least you were using Gold
    My fault meant 2 days and half than spent over 2000 gem

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I got 10.. Only using cash and was 1 day left..very lucky!! But i guess its first and last time that will happen!

Post Count
    The 10/10 people were lucky.... I am online say... 12 hrs a day. My job allows me that freedom. I didn't hit 10/10 on none of my accounts.... Closest I got was 9/10 and it was 12 hrs left on the whole quest when I got my ninth. Boo!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    another day another stupid thread!
    I love that you're back! You are so jaded now, too.

Gree needs to do nothing but take your money and feed your addiction. This is heroin, people. Nothing but junk. We are all addicted and they just make sure that we keep coming back for more. They owe you nothing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vclone View Post
    I love that you're back! You are so jaded now, too.

Gree needs to do nothing but take your money and feed your addiction. This is heroin, people. Nothing but junk. We are all addicted and they just make sure that we keep coming back for more. They owe you nothing.
    I am not Addicted ! I have KICKED the habit..but i come here to read all the posts as they are better than a Boon & Mills Novel !, it keeps me amused to read the TRAIN WRECK going on.....slow and painful !
    Gree owe me nothing for all the money i use to spend....and i owe them twice as much as they gave me....nothing....i game that is flawed and Moderators that only put their 2 cents in when the shyte hits the fan.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I got 10/10 in the last two events like this and used about 100-200 gems total between both events... Insomnia is your friend for these events.
    Aronius 196 276 618

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm not addicted....one.....more....mountain....