Winner's list for Bombarding the Netherlands! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Winner's list for Bombarding the Netherlands!

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up add me and faction recruiting active player's

I give you active player's to alliance
    670-489-100
    208-626-838
    535-220-840
    903-161-678
    649-700-438
    140-427-053
    You wants to active faction and strong I recruiting active player's
    The faction have 30 bonnus no admision just regular and fair donation
    Joints 386-571-360 comme joints active player's welcome
    Bienvenue aux joueurs français la liste plus haut contient de bon
    Allié puis joignez une faction qui veux atteindre le top 250 bienvenue

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumpr View Post
    Just a suggestion, but at the top of the announcement of winning factions, would it be possible to provide the total number of factions that participated in the WD event? If you were in a lower performing faction, but worked hard and only came in 3,999th place.... knowing that was actually 3,999 out of 8,675,309 would be pretty cool to see and be a morale booster. Not added on every stat in the list, just at the top. Just my two cents. I'll go wait in the car....
    That is a great idea! When I first started this would have been a huge boost to moral!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumpr View Post
    Just a suggestion, but at the top of the announcement of winning factions, would it be possible to provide the total number of factions that participated in the WD event? If you were in a lower performing faction, but worked hard and only came in 3,999th place.... knowing that was actually 3,999 out of 8,675,309 would be pretty cool to see and be a morale booster. Not added on every stat in the list, just at the top. Just my two cents. I'll go wait in the car....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellish View Post
    That is a great idea! When I first started this would have been a huge boost to moral!
    +1... I remember my first few WD events and that info would have really changed my mindset.
    12A Engineers - 594-203-752

Groupme:
    https://app.groupme.com/join_group/26813907/hcFKRT

Lurker
    Post Count

Rank 513 Skull and bones:

I am SDU..
    I have updated my IOS but lost my app.. so i have to dl this game again...i hope u guys ll see me here..cos i can:t find the faction ID... so sad..
    my new ID is 259-350-752
    pls add me bk thx..

Lurker
    Post Count
    I welcome everybody to my base daily player who want to get strong and do you know you can get strong without any magic ? 1st try and join a good faction make sure the faction you join are all a daily player Note am not here to tell you we are in top 100 or 10 am only here to make this game easy for you,be strong to face any solder without RAID,No magic No code just be a daily player, please feel free to search faction ID 313 541 643 and if you care to know more of the faction this is my ID am not the leader and am not the DL i am a minister of information we have many solder in the faction if you care to make a good friends we have a place out side the game where we chat and talk about our culture and more fun,,,, here are some tip'---- <1. This game encourages you to get experience points and to move up levels as fast as possible. DONT do that! you will only be moving to a higher level with stronger players that your not ready for. this is why a lot of guys fight you and win because you are too week, please Take your time and don't get too many experience points.. COMRADE GENERAL CARE ID 949657657