Hey Gree, how about 2 or 3 upgrade at once in Boss or WD event... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Gree, how about 2 or 3 upgrade at once in Boss or WD event...

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    I actually can upgrade 3 simultaneously in KA. I've always wondered why there are differences in games that play exactly the same.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah just give it to everyone. That will make my Fusion Apc( 2x bldg upgrade) which cost alot of gold as worthless as all the LE sets i bought 4 or more months ago. Just keep on devaluing gold and any past units. Great idea guys!

Lurker
    Post Count

We need this badly

Can we get this some how fast please. This game is becoming slow. Needs speeding up. It should be standard. It will only make competition more fierce.

Everyone should get behind this. Keep asking for it.

Banned
    Post Count
    I would LOVE to see this!! Honesty I'm in a top faction and still want it to be a top 1000 prize! It would mean more fun for almost everyone and better raiding as well!! I am all about this!!

Post Count
    I can upgrade 7 buildings at once in KA so have had them maxed out for a while now with the exception of the manors and some defense type buildings. That would be very useful here in MW. Also for any players not in the the top factions there haven't been any energy type boosts in a very very long time. That is unfair when many of us are stuck at 5 or even 3 energy per minute and some players get as much as 11 per minute or even more. Those players can finish events far quicker.
    Faction ID: 969 784 353 Top 250 Faction
    Bonuses improving all the time! Recruiting now!

Lurker
    Post Count
    It should be standard, too many buildings and they keep coming coupled with lengthy times to upgrade. There are all those def buildings too. It seems so silly, it would just speed up the game, give more enjoyment, raiding will become less time consuming and gree could create raid events. What a waste. Should be standard. Anyone that starts to play it takes way too long to build your base up, speed it up and have more players playing and spending to get the next advantage.

GREE Emergency Medical Hologram GEMH's Avatar
    Post Count
    There are a couple of boost items in Modern War which do allow for multiple building upgrades, although they are pretty rare and not many players have them. As Sirius said above, we will be sure to let our game designers know that there is strong interest in more such units.

Lurker
    Post Count
    That was 2 months ago, did he?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GEMH View Post
    There are a couple of boost items in Modern War which do allow for multiple building upgrades, although they are pretty rare and not many players have them. As Sirius said above, we will be sure to let our game designers know that there is strong interest in more such units.
    Please also let them know about energy boosts as well. I have been playing this game since at least 4 or 5 months before Brazil and only get 5 per minute. Many newer people in my faction get only 3 per minute and only one gets higher than 7. Some factions have players where most of them get above 10 per minute which is a massive advantage. It would be nice to get an energy boost that is not limited to goals that only top factions can get or ones who complete prestige on a faction and individual goal. Please offer an energy boost unit that is attainable to more players.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SEC View Post
    Please also let them know about energy boosts as well. I have been playing this game since at least 4 or 5 months before Brazil and only get 5 per minute. Many newer people in my faction get only 3 per minute and only one gets higher than 7. Some factions have players where most of them get above 10 per minute which is a massive advantage. It would be nice to get an energy boost that is not limited to goals that only top factions can get or ones who complete prestige on a faction and individual goal. Please offer an energy boost unit that is attainable to more players.
    I feel that the most urgent issue right now is a boost to upgrade more then one building, although those may be nice also.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennetth View Post
    I feel that the most urgent issue right now is a boost to upgrade more then one building, although those may be nice also.
    There are a lot of issues I think need addressing. These 2 I think are about equal. For any LTQ for example the one going on now for people that only get 3 energy per minute it is very frustrating. People that get 12 per minute can get far further far quicker for much better units.