Use our Uzis to farm bosses while helping us complete the Event

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Use our Uzis to farm bosses while helping us complete the Event

Post Count

Use our Uzis to farm bosses while helping us complete the Event

We are a Top 150 Syndicate (actually Top 100 last War) and last time we finished level 23 on the Epic Boss. With our increase in stats we want to go all the way this time. We have 1000 more Uzis than we need to complete the event and are currently on 12/27 of Elite. We have 5 spaces available for big hitters that want to come and farm from the later levels while also helping us complete the event.

You could come over as soon as you like and if you get in by level 24 then there would be 19 95s and 25 100s available to farm and an additional 1000 Uzis for further farming. You can stay for the final prizes although I expect interested people will probably have finished the event already. 5 people from the same syndicate would be easiest but singles are fine

Get in touch if you're interested

Post Count
    We also have some un-donated Uzis that we could pass to your syndicate in return for the help...

Post Count
    We are now on 19/27 on Elite and would welcome help from strong players. Most of our team are 4-5m damage with a normal hit so people at or above this range would be a real help

Post Count
    I'm interested in helping you guys out in exchange for Uzi for my mini's syndicate

Post Count
    PM sent just now