Page 1 of 2 12 Last

top 10 leech ban

As some may have noticed (especially the leechers applying to top10 guilds hehe) our top 10 leech ban or black list or however you call it is working out great. So for the guilds not in the chat on line yet (gm or and recruiter only) contact me to add you to the chat.

So SG knights. Epic knights. Team france and other mostlikely able to get into top10 get in touch with me or any of the other top10 guilds.

My line id:
    Stevesantesco

Quote Originally Posted by santesco View Post
    My line id:
    Stevesantesco
    Sounds like a fake to me

We need one of these fore iOS. I've got some additions
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by santesco View Post
    As some may have noticed (especially the leechers applying to top10 guilds hehe) our top 10 leech ban or black list or however you call it is working out great. So for the guilds not in the chat on line yet (gm or and recruiter only) contact me to add you to the chat.

So SG knights. Epic knights. Team france and other mostlikely able to get into top10 get in touch with me or any of the other top10 guilds.

My line id:
    Stevesantesco
    Knights of Furyan, not Epic Knight. Yeah, a level 35 guild got top 10.

you guys have problem with " Fair "right ?
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

yeah, was sitting eating popcorn and looking at the points for 10th spot...

i can imagine the gem spent during the last few hours to retain to overtake for 10th spot

I was curious how this list works. Lets say someone makes the leech list and a top ten takes them anyway. Later on that guild can say ...well we should have known better?

Clearly some people are given 2nd chances. Lets hope they learned their lesson?

Being in a top ten guild of course I know some who got placed on this list. Is the list just meant as a warning to guilds?

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    I was curious how this list works. Lets say someone makes the leech list and a top ten takes them anyway. Later on that guild can say ...well we should have known better?

Clearly some people are given 2nd chances. Lets hope they learned their lesson?

Being in a top ten guild of course I know some who got placed on this list. Is the list just meant as a warning to guilds?
    Can't stop a guild from taking a person. It's a list of Friend Codes, which guild is submitting, and why. So before you invite, you can see if someone is on the list and why and go to a representative of that guild to discuss why if you want further information. Worked great so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Lou 1xxx View Post
    yeah, was sitting eating popcorn and looking at the points for 10th spot...

i can imagine the gem spent during the last few hours to retain to overtake for 10th spot

Thank you for appreciating what we did (Knights Of Furyans). It was an amazing war for us, being an under level guild.

Real easy solution. Stop allowing people to change their names so easily

There is a iOS one; UU started it after the first guild war, many top 25 teams are already collaborating on it.
    https://groupme.com/join_group/111752286/ztWL9q

hit me up? line:hengjinxd
    IGN: No Name/Instagram
    LINE: Hengjinxd
    Recruitment: Open, message me on LINE [OPEN]
    GUILD: Paladins Of War (POW) #21 [ANDRIOD]
    POSITION: High Commander
    LEVEL: 145
    ARMORS: Aegis of the Sky Majesty..Beastmaster Battlegear..Blazeborne Vanguard..2xMaelstorm Irons..Tectonic Mantle..2xMoontide Platemail
    Interested parties, please fill up this form: http://goo.gl/rBpeUD

~War does not show who's right, it only show who's left

Just curious, why run the list on Line chat as opposed to the forum where functions like control+F can be employed?
    Retired: Heisenberg (Android)
    Maxed Armor: Sky Majesty +, Beastmaster +, Blazeborne+, Moontide+, Kerstman, Arborsteel, Blazeborne, Maelstrom Irons, Tectonic, Bronze Chromatic, Druidic, Sandstorm

The most widely used iOS one is a Google doc, which is invite only, and only to GMs.

It can not be on the forums as it is a violation of ToS to discuss individual players here; although some would say it's a violation of business ethics to allow people to commit a a fraudulent act repeatedly.

* The ideal solution would be to allow past war points to be viewed on someone's profile.
    https://groupme.com/join_group/111752286/ztWL9q

Quote Originally Posted by jon_funzio View Post
    The most widely used iOS one is a Google doc, which is invite only, and only to GMs.

It can not be on the forums as it is a violation of ToS to discuss individual players here; although some would say it's a violation of business ethics to allow people to commit a a fraudulent act repeatedly.

* The ideal solution would be to allow past war points to be viewed on someone's profile.
    Makes sense. A google doc is probably a lot easier to manage anyway.
    Retired: Heisenberg (Android)
    Maxed Armor: Sky Majesty +, Beastmaster +, Blazeborne+, Moontide+, Kerstman, Arborsteel, Blazeborne, Maelstrom Irons, Tectonic, Bronze Chromatic, Druidic, Sandstorm