My other account didnt recive the price for finishing raidboss, anyone else?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My other account didnt recive the price for finishing raidboss, anyone else?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

My other account didnt recive the price for finishing raidboss, anyone else?

Is it just me or is there more people in this situation.. Sent in a ticket and waiting for response just curious if it happened to many or a few

Post Count
    wait for a mod to tell you it is a cool story .. just saying

Lurker
    Post Count
    I jumped syndicates to get the final prize and the first time I didnt get it. Sent in a ticket and got the response that my current syndicate didnt finish the raid boss so tough luck.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikola View Post
    Is it just me or is there more people in this situation.. Sent in a ticket and waiting for response just curious if it happened to many or a few
    During the first raid boss i had to complete normal mode 3 times and i still didnt get the prize, one week later i got the item. Youll get it too.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyRobbie View Post
    During the first raid boss i had to complete normal mode 3 times and i still didnt get the prize, one week later i got the item. Youll get it too.
    Ok i hope so thanks for answer!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xgc_indy View Post
    I jumped syndicates to get the final prize and the first time I didnt get it. Sent in a ticket and got the response that my current syndicate didnt finish the raid boss so tough luck.
    Ok thanks! I was there with my main all the time and he got the price, my camper jumped in in the end.. But others that jumped in got it..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A lot of people in my syn didn't get prize, game lagged as we finished last boss so about 20 of us no final prize, ticket sent fingers crossed