One more time...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One more time...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

One more time...

I've been playing this game for some time now. I've met some incredible people in this game. Although most probably dislike a lot of my posts, I try to state the facts - 99% of threads are complaints. These complaints ARE JUSTIFIED - there is at least 1 bug per LTQ event. I am not trying to call out those who are complaining, as I've said, your complaints are justified. I am just asking you to think realistically about how this problem will ever get fixed. As we've seen events are getting more and more expensive. The top gets exponentially stronger meanwhile the rest of us are stuck with stat inflation that makes us feel like we are catching up...in reality, it is worse than ever.

In the past I've stated "don't worry about the top" just play within your war guild ranking...that doesn't apply anymore due to splintering and terrible matching algorithms - thus now all rank guilds have to deal with the elite players who have inflated stats near 100million! To me this isn't just about stats - now any stat guild will have an unenjoyable war due to this component.

But what I've learned most after playing for a while is the addictive nature and social pressure of games like these. We will succeed as a whole or we will fail and lose great players one by one. All I ask of you is to relay this message within palringo, Line, kakao to everyone. If I am banned here again, so be it. I will be relaying this message to the thousands I know on chat apps which has a much greater reach than this lousy forum.

Post Count
    I support you Larry David. I like your posts and missed you when you were gone. At least you did not get a permanent ban and have to come back slightly incognito like some other people.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hello,
    i fully agree, GREE is killing most of the fun we had with this game.
    Therfore i retired from a TOP 5 guild not willing any more to pay for bugs, crashes, bad support and all the disadvantages lv 200 players have in KA.
    The rest of fun is helping my new guild TRK 2 and other guilds by jumping.
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    I've been playing this game for some time now. I've met some incredible people in this game. Although most probably dislike a lot of my posts, I try to state the facts - 99% of threads are complaints. These complaints ARE JUSTIFIED - there is at least 1 bug per LTQ event. I am not trying to call out those who are complaining, as I've said, your complaints are justified. I am just asking you to think realistically about how this problem will ever get fixed. As we've seen events are getting more and more expensive. The top gets exponentially stronger meanwhile the rest of us are stuck with stat inflation that makes us feel like we are catching up...in reality, it is worse than ever.

In the past I've stated "don't worry about the top" just play within your war guild ranking...that doesn't apply anymore due to splintering and terrible matching algorithms - thus now all rank guilds have to deal with the elite players who have inflated stats near 100million! To me this isn't just about stats - now any stat guild will have an unenjoyable war due to this component.

But what I've learned most after playing for a while is the addictive nature and social pressure of games like these. We will succeed as a whole or we will fail and lose great players one by one. All I ask of you is to relay this message within palringo, Line, kakao to everyone. If I am banned here again, so be it. I will be relaying this message to the thousands I know on chat apps which has a much greater reach than this lousy forum.
    Can't say it better myself larry!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    See you in a week or so larry! BAN! LOL jk. I hope you dont get banned bro.

I do agree with you. This sht is getting ridiculous. I gained over 2 million in stats since last epic boss and I think to myself "hey I might get further this time since I gained some attack stats". It's the opposite! I gained stats and I can't get as far. LOL how fckin stupid is that. Hey lets all increase stats and digress in EB and RB events!

First Raid boss a guild together maybe used 20k gems (Just a made up number. Since every guild is different). Everyone gained stats and thinks hmmmm maybe next time it will cost 18k gems since we all got stronger! FCK NO next raid boss for that same guild cost like 300k gems! I understand gree needs to make the events a little harder so people still spend some gems. But to make it 10-20x harder is BS. Why the fck do you gain stats? People Say for war??? Last war i was around 10m attack and would lose to people at 7.2-7.5m defense.... 1 out of 6 or so times. WTF! I know some retard is going to come on here and say I see unboosted stats... BS. You see boosted def. I had a friend hit me and give me a screenshot of it and it was my boosted def she saw. Oh maybe his Def skill is high... yea enough to cover 2.5m right???

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    See you in a week or so larry! BAN! LOL jk. I hope you dont get banned bro.

I do agree with you. This sht is getting ridiculous. I gained over 2 million in stats since last epic boss and I think to myself "hey I might get further this time since I gained some attack stats". It's the opposite! I gained stats and I can't get as far. LOL how fckin stupid is that. Hey lets all increase stats and digress in EB and RB events!

First Raid boss a guild together maybe used 20k gems (Just a made up number. Since every guild is different). Everyone gained stats and thinks hmmmm maybe next time it will cost 18k gems since we all got stronger! FCK NO next raid boss for that same guild cost like 300k gems! I understand gree needs to make the events a little harder so people still spend some gems. But to make it 10-20x harder is BS. Why the fck do you gain stats? People Say for war??? Last war i was around 10m attack and would lose to people at 7.2-7.5m defense.... 1 out of 6 or so times. WTF! I know some retard is going to come on here and say I see unboosted stats... BS. You see boosted def. I had a friend hit me and give me a screenshot of it and it was my boosted def she saw. Oh maybe his Def skill is high... yea enough to cover 2.5m right???
    Respect Honu.

Big gemmers and free players are quitting left and right. It is only a matter of time.

Post Count
    Though I completely agree with the fact that GREE doesnt take care of the game, a part of this problem is with the community. The community as a whole has chosen to keep spending more and more gems, despite the bugs and complaints
    We say we won't buy rotten apples, but we do. We even want them so badly that we are willing to buy them for 10 times the normal price. So why would the farmer try to improve quality, he is making a fortune by doing nothing.
    But we are not witches brewing some foul potion, we are healthy men with common sense. We want a shiny red apple for a fair price and if we don't get them by the first farmer we go the second one.

I'm sorry for the lame metaphore, but maybe with an example from real life people will understand that we are all massive hypocrites and that GREE is a company and therefore only starts caring about their product if it doesnt sell.
    The first target here is the community. If we don't demand, we don't get.

Post Count
    You would think GREE (moderators) would have a little input or honesty dare to hope integrity to address the game issues that most all players have issues with. If their intentions are to keep things in the dark then of course people will leave while others will come. They will of course know the numbers and decide what an acceptable attrition rate is.

How about mentioning something about the epic war between FUN and RK, you would think that would deserve a mention from them. Maybe they did and I missed it......

I dare to say that most of us hope that the bugs are fixed that games wont crash, that lvl 200 players can still be involved...that Gree publicly acknowledges some of their many flaws. We all know that llp will take over the game and that eventually all those hlp players will have to retire (based on the new llp influx) That it is a Major detriment to gain levels in this game. There are many more I am just skimming the top.

It just an insult to players that these issue are not acknowledged and we are kept in the dark....

Slade

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    how can we make gree listen to us? we have all these complaints yet gree doesnt listen.
    Hi guys

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    On average active members of any forum only make up maybe 15% of any average games players. This one is no different. The forum generally draws a subset of gamers whom are 'like-minded' for the most part. They care nothing of this Forum as the other 85% of players arent voicing their opinions. Either get the other 85% on here or organizing outside of this forum would be required to induce any kind of movement.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Banned
    Post Count
    Another Stupid thread....

LOL sorry I just had to Larry... Hit me up on Group Me before your next Ban. Haha PM, me and I will give you mine Group Me name.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Another Stupid thread....

LOL sorry I just had to Larry... Hit me up on Group Me before your next Ban. Haha PM, me and I will give you mine Group Me name.
    Bwahahaha, thanks, Rastlin!

Although we are a small subset of the KA community, I feel like we are the voice on here, palringo, kakao, groupme, etc. thus we can organize our people and spread the word

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Did I miss something? Spread the word about what? Dissatisfaction with Gree? I think that's already a given across the board.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danthorne View Post
    Did I miss something? Spread the word about what? Dissatisfaction with Gree? I think that's already a given across the board.
    on this forum yes, but not sure the rest knows :P

at least thats what i think this thread is about ^^

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danthorne View Post
    haha, I wrote this thread and I don't know what the point of it is

I guess just upset about all the bugs with no action - FROM GREE AND FROM US.