Top 150 Team - Free Players Welcome -

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 150 Team - Free Players Welcome -

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Top 150 Team - Free Players Welcome -

What's up guys? ToW is looking for a couple players to join our team. We placed Top 150 in the Netherlands, finished the Tanksgiving faction event for the 168k unit, and completed 2 boss events. We have some fat bonuses to raise your stats.

We need a player from any country that can use GroupMe for comms. 5x IPH is all we request. No Gold is required but most of our members use gold. We had 2 players with over 1500 kills this past war. Gold users are very generous in our faction. We are a fun, friendly, family faction and use our manners, but still have a great time in chat.

Send me a PM to be considered. Just let me know your A/D stats. We appreciate your time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey I am the leader of a faction with my mini and two friends. Are stats aren't the craziest but we are only looking for a faction to go to to help finish fltq. We are considering a merge to a team that wants us but we don't expect an inv to stay. We just don't get as far as we want

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bump to top good faction team work!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Great guys

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bumpity Bump

1 mil+ unless you are new and are a gold user please.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    What's up guys? ToW is looking for a couple players to join our team. We placed Top 150 in the Netherlands, finished the Tanksgiving faction event for the 168k unit, and completed 2 boss events. We have some fat bonuses to raise your stats.

We need a player from any country that can use GroupMe for comms. 5x IPH is all we request. No Gold is required but most of our members use gold. We had 2 players with over 1500 kills this past war. Gold users are very generous in our faction. We are a fun, friendly, family faction and use our manners, but still have a great time in chat.

Send me a PM to be considered. Just let me know your A/D stats. We appreciate your time.
    Att: 3361653 - Def: 4009743 u can reach me at (765) 438-2708 or email me at bromhild@ymail.com thanks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Back to the top

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Good guys in tow

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Tox View Post
    Att: 3361653 - Def: 4009743 u can reach me at (765) 438-2708 or email me at bromhild@ymail.com thanks
    PM sent bro. I don't recommend posting email or phone number in pubic forum.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Phelpsy View Post
    Hey I am the leader of a faction with my mini and two friends. Are stats aren't the craziest but we are only looking for a faction to go to to help finish fltq. We are considering a merge to a team that wants us but we don't expect an inv to stay. We just don't get as far as we want
    180-137-274 take a look

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Neptist View Post
    180-137-274 take a look
    Are you interested in joining our faction? What are your stats bro?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    To the top. We need a couple more heavy hitters.