Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Unhappy Bug: can't pass boss at level 45

I just battled the boss at level 45 (with 2 friends hired) but after he faded away and the Victory banner appeared nothing happened.
    The items (exp, snowballs, etc) were dropped and collected but then the game just sat there on that screen.
    I waited a few minutes before force-closing the game and opening it back up.
    The boss was still visible with the usual 2 hour countdown until he disappeared - his health was at 0!
    When I had 3 EE I went back in with my main, killed him in one shot and the game froze again - items dropped and collected, boss faded, Victory banner appeared, then nothing. My knight just stood there blinking.
    Now I've wasted 11 EE and I'm concerned if I try again the same thing will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Howzee87 View Post
    I just battled the boss at level 45 (with 2 friends hired) but after he faded away and the Victory banner appeared nothing happened.
    The items (exp, snowballs, etc) were dropped and collected but then the game just sat there on that screen.
    I waited a few minutes before force-closing the game and opening it back up.
    The boss was still visible with the usual 2 hour countdown until he disappeared - his health was at 0!
    When I had 3 EE I went back in with my main, killed him in one shot and the game froze again - items dropped and collected, boss faded, Victory banner appeared, then nothing. My knight just stood there blinking.
    Now I've wasted 11 EE and I'm concerned if I try again the same thing will happen.

We're aware of the issues with the epic boss and a fix is in order that should be pushed out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    We're aware of the issues with the epic boss and a fix is in order that should be pushed out soon.
    Thank god.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

This has happened to me five times since the last update, two of them at level 45.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

Got 10 arena energy and a dp key.

This is ridiculous!! We cant get the rewards we should be getting cause of all these bugs in the game

This happened to me, but I never got a 0hp bug.

It got to the Victory thing like yours did, so all I did was hit the Home button, close the app, open the app, and then it notified me the boss was defeated.

Checked my inventory, I had more snowballs than before, so it did collect them. At least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonx254 View Post
    This happened to me, but I never got a 0hp bug.

It got to the Victory thing like yours did, so all I did was hit the Home button, close the app, open the app, and then it notified me the boss was defeated.

Checked my inventory, I had more snowballs than before, so it did collect them. At least for me.
    same, only happened to me 2 times though

This just happened to me again against Jack Frost :-S
    Around level 16.

And again :-(
    The first one against Jack was at level 11, this time at level 15.

At least this time I've only lost 3 EE each time, but it's still getting very frustrating.

I dont know what you guys are doing

Whenever mine freezes, i just close the app and when i come back i get my rewards and kill count
    Im using Galaxy S4

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    I have the exact same problem with this boss at level 15. I've closed the app several times and it won't work.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

I'm on IOS.
    The third time this happened to me closing the app, waiting a while (a few hours at work) and re-opening did give me the rewards. I did try closing and waiting the first 2 times but still got nothing.

It hasn't happened since and I'm closing in on 28 (i think). Hopefully they've sorted this issue out for good now.

It seems to happen every time the boss drops a potion. The two times it's happened to me were both when potions have dropped. One time closing the ap and reopening gave me the reward the other time the EE was lost.

Maelstrom Irons 99/99
    Sky Majesty 99/99
    Arborsteel Vanguard 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Moontide Platemail 99/99
    Tectonic Mantle 99/99
    Blazeborne Vanguard 99/99
    Northerners 99/99

Also a problem is that after getting locked into the Boss Fight screen you need to wait some time before you can play again. When you log in again and its working you get the "Boss Killed" screen.

So you lose all the energy that you would have regenerated till you can get into the game again.