Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Misses!?

One battle, I kept hitting question marks till the end! AND THE ENEMY HAD UNCOMMON ARMORS! That's impossible.
    Guild: The Hurricanes - Guild Master.
    Recruiting, level 60+, active, good and talkative players.
    Friend Code: WBD-YDF-CFW.
    Line ID: thehurricanes

Srs today in GW 4 Battles one after one my enemy crit 2 times and i miss 2-3 Hits always this sucks!
    Misses a good for nothing!
    http://www.majesticnation.com/index.html

My Code: WBF-GGF-DDM
    Line ID : reyjinqt
    Maxed: 2 Mael , Tectonic, Blazestone, Beastmaster, Majesty, Forgestone

Tired of the misses

I can't believe the number of misses in ALL stages of the game, it is absolutely ridiculous. I have been a loyal player for the last 9 months and you can tell the only reason there are so many misses is because they want you to spend gems. I hope Gree is happy with their first 5 million dollar month, because I will say almost my whole guild (top 100 last war) is ready to quit the game. We can handle most of the "catering" to the top players and guilds as they spend the most money, but to all of a sudden throw in extra misses shows a lack of understanding of their players. Hopefully Gree will get the wake up call before they lose a ton of players.

it happened to me as well
    so much in the last 2 days
    really annoying!
    I don't agree with who says that is the game

it would be the game if it was random sometimes in favor sometimes against

when is always against is not fun at all

75% miss, 25% crit.

Elita posted these figures weeks ago

we just had one of our key players quit, cause they didnt like all the bs lately, no EE drops, contant misses and crits, I could barely beat lvl43 with first line up of s/e 4*, s/f 5*, s/w 5*, s/e 5*, e 5* and then had to rebattle at 2-5*'s and barely won from all the crits and misses from the both runs (came down to 1 hit), and the overly done amount of wars. the transition to being a heavy gem spending/$$ game was too much to handle this month and its alienating alot of people in my guild. its sad i really liked him, he was very active and social.

Quote Originally Posted by leems View Post
    we just had one of our key players quit, cause they didnt like all the bs lately, no EE drops, contant misses and crits, I could barely beat lvl43 with first line up of s/e 4*, s/f 5*, s/w 5*, s/e 5*, e 5* and then had to rebattle at 2-5*'s and barely won from all the crits and misses from the both runs (came down to 1 hit), and the overly done amount of wars. the transition to being a heavy gem spending/$$ game was too much to handle this month and its alienating alot of people in my guild. its sad i really liked him, he was very active and social.
    its all because of the winter keys, everything will be back to normal once its done (except maybe for miss and crit rates)
    do you think gree will just give 8 free winter keys? glacius is 20% stronger than normal EB and the armor is better than moontide regular. It's his loss for being weak-hearted. gree is at least being generous this time and making the game favorable for free players too: fusable epics, gem rewards in arena, free armor+ in arena, free armor in gw (epics are for spenders only, if you cant have it, just be satisfied with free stuff)

I agree, something has to be done about the misses and critical hits, they should atleast be equal for attacking and defending...or atleast make the attacking knight hit first. There is just too much unpredictability, even if you are far stronger you can still lose fairly often. The final result of battles can range from 1.5 knights with full strength to 1 knight with barely any strength (or worse, a loss)...please make the game fair...when we are attacking a very strong guild where a win or a loss can come down to very very little, the misses and critical hits totally ruin the game. When we fight against guilds with lots of + versions of epics we can do without the unpredictability.

Please dont get me wrong, but yes i agree fully about the 8 keys being earned and getting to 43 is tough but easily achievable. But i just hope the bosses dont continue in this fashion. Sorry for going off topic. Lets resume the crits/misses discussion
    Armors:
    Blaze 99/99
    Moontide 99/99
    Scorchstone 99/99
    Various other 5*'s unmaxed and 4*'s maxed

Enjoyer of F2P games that doesn't encourage, who's got the deepest pockets wins format......

What is he doing if not playing K&D?

I don't understand...

7 straight misses to end my 20 win streak....fn wow

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78