Congrats to TKO...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats to TKO...

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Congrats to TKO...

...on the most expensive third place to date! Merry Christmas gree!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Much of it was most likely 40% off and bonus gold. Still a lot though.

Post Count
    I'm sure it had more to do with trying to get wins than overtake SUP2....Then again i could be wrong.
    VFF Legends

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Congrats

Congratulation to Bend Over and his compadre Rip and to entire penguin nation. 40 million over fourth place wow. Old Papa Duck Ferr laughing his butt off. At least he managed keep you on second place. But well good luck next time my dear birds.

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    First World Problems.......

some are dumber than others.
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I wonder if there will be a 40% off on Christmas Day. Perfect timing for the world domination so a great chance for GREEdy to cash in (which is why they probably chose the start date to be the 27th of December, just 2 days after Christmas, hmmmmm I wonder). I wouldn't be surprised if this happens.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    Congratulation to Bend Over and his compadre Rip and to entire penguin nation. 40 million over fourth place wow. Old Papa Duck Ferr laughing his butt off. At least he managed keep you on second place. But well good luck next time my dear birds.
    Wow TKO had 65 Million points? I know my Leaderboard was Frozen and all but they really made a good last minute push.
    VFF Legends

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by honest Abe View Post
    ...on the most expensive third place to date! Merry Christmas gree!
    LMAO - how about dumbest runners for nothing # 1 and # 2 places = equally dumbest just like # 3 for such overkill

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The jokes on you. How much more did you have to spend to keep your silly 2nd place? You might want to clean those bird droppings on your head.

I just want to say thank you to TKO for running up the score. Let God Sort Them Out got matched with SUP2 for their final battle and while they scored close to 4 million WD points against us in 1 hour, one of our top players went from 250 losses to over 9,000 losses, and also lost about 1.4million attack and defense and over 3600 destructible units! Anyways we can all laugh about it now, but, STOP SCREWING UP THE GAME FOR EVERYONE ELSE, YOUR NOT BATING SUP! that is all….

Banned
    Post Count
    TKO has a strategy and its working . I'm happy to see no one has caught on, YET!

Consistent Contributor goldacre84's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by what up brah! View Post
    I just want to say thank you to TKO for running up the score. Let God Sort Them Out got matched with SUP2 for their final battle and while they scored close to 4 million WD points against us in 1 hour, one of our top players went from 250 losses to over 9,000 losses, and also lost about 1.4million attack and defense and over 3600 destructible units! Anyways we can all laugh about it now, but, STOP SCREWING UP THE GAME FOR EVERYONE ELSE, YOUR NOT BATING SUP! that is all….
    Wowwwwsaaaa

Banned
    Post Count
    or maybe it's SUPer idiots clinging on that top1-2 spot like dumbest ever GREEd geeks laughing their arses off in the end it's GREEd winner not some deuches thinking they won # 1 or # 2 or # 3 - all virtual illusion, trap for fools that feed the GREEd in the end they all lose sore arseholes

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So they should quit playing how they want to play so you can play how you want to play? STFU.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Wow TKO had 65 Million points? I know my Leaderboard was Frozen and all but they really made a good last minute push.
    That was wat I was thinking too. Did tko finished with 66mil n only in 3rd?