Problem with Little Helper experience points - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem with Little Helper experience points

Post Count
    This is infuriating! The "answer" to my ticket was about guild quest XP. I CLEARLY stated that it was the individual quest that was giving the XP ten times what it is supposed to. Do they just print all the tickets they get once a day, take the stack of them and throw them high into the air, and the area of the floor they fall on determines the canned answer you get? I can't believe I ever gave this company any money at all no less the amount I have given.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    My LLP game was a level 49 at the start of the event. He has killed 56 bosses so far and has gone from level 49 to level 57. I'm not sure which boss it was, but the first one I tracked gave me 480 experience points. Since then, my experience total has gone from 53,322 to 59,038.

Gree, what is going on? I don't want to be a level 200 LLP when I get to 100 kills.

Yes, I have sent in a ticket. # 1188681

The automated reply came back blank with this error message:
    "This message cannot be displayed because of the way it is formatted. Ask the sender to send it again using a different format od email program. multipart/alternative"

I kept track of the Xp when I killed boss # 57. I gained 580 experience points.

Is anyone else having this problem?
    suck it up... to be level 200 you need like 2 million xp

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    This is infuriating! The "answer" to my ticket was about guild quest XP. I CLEARLY stated that it was the individual quest that was giving the XP ten times what it is supposed to. Do they just print all the tickets they get once a day, take the stack of them and throw them high into the air, and the area of the floor they fall on determines the canned answer you get? I can't believe I ever gave this company any money at all no less the amount I have given.
    Sounds about right. Bunch of clowns working there and occasionally come onto this forum and tell everyone to call down. They can't even answer the ticket issue 90% of the time. And they wonder why everyone is upset? Get your customer service overhauled Gree it is pathetic. Sadly it will not happen as people keep spending money on this game. They will milk this until it falls apart.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I guess Gree is really on their Halloween/Thanksgiving/St Nick/Christmas/New Year vacation counting their money on their tropical island
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Cj. This has been going on now for 3 days. I had 3,000 gems to spend on this quest. But not at the expense of ruining my LLP game. Why don't you even have the courtesy to answer our concerns?
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count

Angry

It is now FAR too late (by 2.5 days) to consider going for 100 bosses on my mini. Which is Gree's loss of income even more than my loss of stats. But it is not too late to get an answer in time for my suddenly completely useless mini to be able to start helping my guild again with the guild quest.

PLEASE, Gree, answer us. If you are not going to correct the extreme XP for minis killing bosses this time, please at least promise you will for the next Epic Boss. Do you understand that this absurd jump in XP is making all our minis completely useless? Epic Bosses are a huge part of why we HAVE minis. We have them to do what our high-level accounts will not. But if they cannot be played and stay very low level, they are 100% useless and we will all throw our mini accounts away and cease to buy gems on those accounts. Do you understand at ALL, Gree, that you are eliminating a source of income with these ludicrous XP forcing minis to either no longer be mini or no longer play?

Argh! I am sooooooooo frustrated with Gree right now! If they would just have the decency to SAY something to us!

All your manor are belong to us.

Banned
    Post Count

PLEASE, Gree, answer us. If you are not going to correct the extreme XP for minis killing bosses this time, please at least promise you will for the next Epic Boss. Do you understand that this absurd jump in XP is making all our minis completely useless? Epic Bosses are a huge part of why we HAVE minis. We have them to do what our high-level accounts will not. But if they cannot be played and stay very low level, they are 100% useless and we will all throw our mini accounts away and cease to buy gems on those accounts. Do you understand at ALL, Gree, that you are eliminating a source of income with these ludicrous XP forcing minis to either no longer be mini or no longer play?

Argh! I am sooooooooo frustrated with Gree right now! If they would just have the decency to SAY something to us!
    Here's your answer Z

http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Emp...RVW3202486.htm

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It is now FAR too late (by 2.5 days) to consider going for 100 bosses on my mini. Which is Gree's loss of income even more than my loss of stats. But it is not too late to get an answer in time for my suddenly completely useless mini to be able to start helping my guild again with the guild quest.

You have your answer, look at forum activity of CJ and his last several forum posts. They ignore KA. Two more wars perhaps then the game is killed
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Post Count
    Gem free war sounds good.

At the end of the day it's the people you war with and your team. It's that simple.
    10,000 miles apart but I war with my brothers. My choice.
    KA ID 688659891