GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem with Little Helper experience points

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Problem with Little Helper experience points

My LLP game was a level 49 at the start of the event. He has killed 56 bosses so far and has gone from level 49 to level 57. I'm not sure which boss it was, but the first one I tracked gave me 480 experience points. Since then, my experience total has gone from 53,322 to 59,038.

Gree, what is going on? I don't want to be a level 200 LLP when I get to 100 kills.

Yes, I have sent in a ticket. # 1188681

The automated reply came back blank with this error message:
    "This message cannot be displayed because of the way it is formatted. Ask the sender to send it again using a different format od email program. multipart/alternative"

I kept track of the Xp when I killed boss # 57. I gained 580 experience points.

Is anyone else having this problem?
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 12-09-2013 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Update
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Level 200 is good! Then you don't have to worry about gaining XP anymore!

Post Count
    I am having the same problem. I was 115 XP from leveling. The quest said 25 XP, and I jumped almost 300 XP - I leveled and then some. As if giving us a 10% stat increase between wars but then raising the difficulty of the epic bosses 50% wasn't bad enough. Half the POINT of having a mini is to be able to do the epic bosses. So what does Gree do? Not only make it twice as hard and therefore pretty well undoable, but to add insult to injury, you would not only have to spend a ton of gems, but have to level your mini 20 levels to complete it! Eff you, Gree. Now you've managed to suck the last ounce of fun out of Epic Bosses even. Ruining Raid Bosses wasn't enough. Now Epic Bosses are 100% RUINED for mains AND for minis.

All your manor are belong to us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Not only make it twice as hard and therefore pretty well undoable, but to add insult to injury, you would not only have to spend a ton of gems, but have to level your mini 20 levels to complete it! Eff you, Gree. Now you've managed to suck the last ounce of fun out of Epic Bosses even. Ruining Raid Bosses wasn't enough. Now Epic Bosses are 100% RUINED for mains AND for minis.
    Guess why they keep doing it? Because of the ones who keep paying money to get every last prize offered! If you haven't noticed, Gree'd keeps running only the events that they make major money at. Unfortunately, the gemmers are the ones driving this game and the rest of us freebies are in the back seat just along for the ride. Either enjoy what they give us or get out of the car. Your choice.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greybeard View Post
    Guess why they keep doing it? Because of the ones who keep paying money to get every last prize offered! If you haven't noticed, Gree'd keeps running only the events that they make major money at. Unfortunately, the gemmers are the ones driving this game and the rest of us freebies are in the back seat just along for the ride. Either enjoy what they give us or get out of the car. Your choice.
    I am not a free player. I am, or was, a light to moderate gemmer.

If Gree gets an extra $500 per event from the 100 heaviest gemmers, but due to their greed drives away 2000 players similar to myself who would have spent $50 each on it, guess what? Net LOSS of $50k, or 50%.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am not a free player. I am, or was, a light to moderate gemmer.

If Gree gets an extra $500 per event from the 100 heaviest gemmers, but due to their greed drives away 2000 players similar to myself who would have spent $50 each on it, guess what? Net LOSS of $50k, or 50%.
    I hear you, but your supposition must not be right because they ARE doing it! AS you said, MONEY drives them! So, They are making MONEY or they wouldn't be doing it. Lot's of talk about people not spending this or that but, someone is still spending or they wouldn't be doing it, right?

Post Count
    We may never know but what I suspect is that they are looking at it very short-sightedly and however much more money they make from their biggest whales day-to-day, they do not realize how much that is offset by their losses in the form of people who only buy gems once a month or so. Or used to. Also, if they put all their eggs in one basket, a basket of whales lol, as each of those eggs breaks and is NOT replaced by a new egg, Gree is more and more screwed.

Now, I know people will say there will always be new whales/eggs being created. The problem for Gree is that the current whales became whales because it originally cost them much less to get there. The price increased over time and like I imagine heroin must be like, if you need a little more the next time, it's only a little more compared to the time before and it is not viewed by the addict as the amount it really is, just a little more than last time. But if the fee to become a whale now STARTS as astronomical, then there will be no new whales to replace those that are dying out.

Lol, I totally want a graphic now of a basket only half-full of whales, and one leaping out.
    Last edited by Zenobia; 12-09-2013 at 08:38 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol, I totally want a graphic now of a basket only half-full of whales, and one leaping out.
    I hear you Zen and I agree, this game will die when the last whale is sucked dry. There is no way to replace the whales with all this stat inflation. But, do you see any other way for a game like this to go? They have already shown they only care about the money and not pleasing the masses and making an enjoyable game. What do they call that in the Business world, Designed breakability or something like that. It wasn't created for our enjoyment, it was created for their pockets. Once that is done, it will sit there and rot just like MQ is doing now.

Post Count
    Is anybody home at Gree? Is this error by a factor of TEN even being looked into? Are the XP going to be corrected? If I do not hear of it being corrected, I have to completely stop playing Epic Bosses with my mini, which kills half the reason my mini exists...

Though the 50% increase in Boss health from the last time, which makes a total increase of almost +400% over the way bosses were forever, makes it so that I will not go that far on the boss with my mini, I would go as far as I could for free were it not for the ludicrous XP penalty.

Gree, if you had only stopped after the first huge Epic Boss health increase, or increased it only as much as a typical active player's stats increased each time, you'd be getting some money from me every Epic Boss in order for me to finish it. But the obscene difficulty increase to typical stat increase ratio means gem boycott now on Epic Bosses as well as Raid Bosses here.

Banned
    Post Count
    GREE is also losing a lot of money from the players that could not finish the previous ones but wanted to, so they tried to get strong so they could for the next one. Now that each time it is hardier, those players are still behind the game, and don't bother anymore... And the ones that did make it the last time, can now so they stop trying too. The Epic Boss is turning into the Raid Boss. People are just giving up that used to spend in the first ones.... (I was in the first 2 Raid Boss Events, and spent good money, now I don't even bother that they are so hard. Sad that GREE doesn't get that they make more money when the events a easier not harder....

Post Count
    I noticed that low level account killing the same number boss is gaining more exp than high level account . Strange ?
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Post Count
    Surprise surprise...they screwed up another event....

Post Count
    I heard FUN has already finished Day 7 quest

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree...please fix this. If i cant do epic bosses then there is literally no ltq i can finish and am prolly done with the game.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Wow!
    I just got a reply to my ticket # 1188791 about the high experience points.
    It was all about the open rate for the coin event. It said they checked all of my opens, and the 9 coins were correct.
    Wtf?
    Not even the problem on the ticket, and complete BS because I got the 10th coin.

Cj, can you please look into this and fix it. At least acknowledge there is a problem.
    I've already lost 48 hours since my last boss kill. This is redicoulius!
    Purple Squirrel