are you freaking kidding me gree!?!?!?!?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: are you freaking kidding me gree!?!?!?!?

Post Count

are you freaking kidding me gree!?!?!?!?

We all know matchups have been terrible.
    We have all spend a lot to gain our wins.. Faced a lot of way stronger teams... And tactics and gold made it happen.... Now how... Just tell me HOW do you match up a 39 member top250 team. With an average of 3-4 mil def.. to a top20 team with more members then we do.. with an average strength double then ours on our final battle for the 7 streak.. and then still stand behind your words about the match up system? Funny how that "accidentally happened on our 7/7 , and we lose of cource with only cc to hit.. and then when we are back to 0/7 we get an equal opponent again.. sure gree... Nothing fishy about that.
    We all have addictions.. I just have 298 of them..

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimm View Post
    We have all spend a lot to gain our wins.. Faced a lot of way stronger teams... And tactics and gold made it happen.... Now how... Just tell me HOW do you match up a 39 member top250 team. With an average of 3-4 mil def.. to a top20 team with more members then we do.. with an average strength double then ours on our final battle for the 7 streak.. and then still stand behind your words about the match up system? Funny how that "accidentally happened on our 7/7 , and we lose of cource with only cc to hit.. and then when we are back to 0/7 we get an equal opponent again.. sure gree... Nothing fishy about that.
    atleast U've had luck to get streak that far. We even havent had a streak of 4. Even getting streak of 3 was very hard, they matched us with top 25 teams. Right now we are facing another top team too

Post Count
    We weren't lucky, just smart. Faced a lot of teams way higher in ranking and stats then us. But this was mission impossible.

Post Count
    Not only on 7/7 but also on 6/6 and 5/5

Gree is match fixing everybody. They do this because they want us to spend gokd to maintain the streak.

It's also happening in our sister faction. We get some random clows for the fist ones of the streak and at 4/4 and 5/5 we get a high opponent, foricing us to use gold to get the prices for the streaks.
    Proud member of:
    The Dutch Marines:455-483-483 Placed 197th in India, 193th in Mexico, 149th in Italy.
    Do you have what it takes? Please apply!

Lurker
    Post Count
    That's horrible Kimm, who is the faction you speak of?

Post Count
    Sorry about that Kim, it was a good battle if your talking about us!!

Post Count
    GREETARDS strike again,it's about time everybody just stopped!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We all know? dont speak for me. I have no problems with the matchups. And by the way, we are not going for any streak, we have been destroyed by much stronger faction and have done the same to others. Why dont you just uninstall if this game is too much for you to handle? or go play Modern hugs

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by scarface89 View Post
    The real moffo's, i think. Yes, it was a good battle, best thing is i don't have to look very hard to find the command centre
    add 615 445 330 add 111 815 119

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fkamb View Post
    The real moffo's, i think. Yes, it was a good battle, best thing is i don't have to look very hard to find the command centre
    This particular one was not moffos. I think We won moffos lol
    Last edited by Kimm; 12-08-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    We all know? dont speak for me I have no problems with the matchups. And by the way, we are not going for any streak, we have been destroyed by much stronger faction and have done the same to others. Why dont you just uninstall if this game is too much for you to handle? or go play Modern hugs
    okay 90% of us know.. better like this? Modern hugs? Wow you're original... *clap clap*

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by scarface89 View Post
    Lol could be if I would know which faction Youre in xD

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This particular one was not moffos. I think We won moffos lol
    Oh no, sorry darth seals revenge, lol, yeah, i sort of liked it, but don't tell any one. Kimm is still pissed
    add 615 445 330 add 111 815 119

Post Count
    We are ranked 850 now. Last 2 fights were against 339 and 224 ranked factions. Great match up gree. Somehow gree missing the logic in here. We stop fighting meaning they have to use less gold to win against us. Put gold factions vs gold factions and non gold vs non gold.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    okay 90% of us know.. better like this? Modern hugs? Wow you're original... *clap clap*
    so you have started the 6000th identical thread complaining about matchups and your going to accuse me of not being original? When I made that comment my faction was in the middle of being destroyed by a top 50 faction. now we are in the middle of destroying a top 200.