RAID BOSS GLITCH???? Mods? Developers? Programers? What's the verdict?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RAID BOSS GLITCH???? Mods? Developers? Programers? What's the verdict?

Post Count

Exclamation RAID BOSS GLITCH???? Mods? Developers? Programers? What's the verdict?

Hello Mods, Developers and Programers.

As you know there was a glitch with the raid boss. Below is an example of what many synds experienced. Over the past few days of the event people have kept posting about the issues their syndicates have been having with this known glitch.

It has been acknowledged by the mods that as early as December 3rd the issues were being "looked into". We, the consumers, would like to know what the issue was and how it was fixed. I do use the word consumers because many of us used gold, as you can see in the below information, to kill the bosses. I am sure the other syndicates utilized gold too as this happened on the high level bosses however I cannot speak for other syndicates, only mine.

Yes, you do a great job with all the players and servers, kudos. It is just terrible that we get no communication when there is an event with an issue in the event. Also if it hurts us, the consumer, it appears to be "okay". Also, since this didn't happen with every syndicate, it appears you just "blow us over". I am sure if there was a glitch buying a vault and I was awarded double you would make sure you took the unpaid half back. The same has happened with prizes were glitched and people received extra you took them back.

I can see your retort being, we are not awarding anything. It's great customer service but hey, you have gotten away with it this long right? The point is, we are giving you EXACT information to look into the matter. The exact Boss Battle and time it ended. Accurate numbers as well as our synd information. How about communicate with us what exactly you are doing, if anything. Especially since I am sure there will be another boss event soon and if nothing is bing done the same issue will happen again. What will the answer be then? "we are looking into it".

Moving forward, can you please tell us what happened?
    What you are doing to fix the boss glitch?
    And how you will compensate those that lost gold with the boss glitch? Or will you?

As far as our syndicate goes, yes we finished the event. If we waiting for you guys to look into it and fix it we would still be sitting here on our thumbs waiting for an answer. Apparently since it didn't effect everyone it doesn't matter to fix it??

We just had the same thing happen to us.
    Rising Phoenix
    Invite code: 341920707

Our boss shows it went only to half way according to the green meter however if you go into the leader board for that specific battle you will see we collectively used OVER 20% extra for that boss

The battle:
    LVL 95
    Escaped 2013/12/05 13:15:26

Boss Health: 385 MIL
    Damage Dealt: 423,095,802

Please explain?

Also, if you look at leader board and the stats of our top 4 players for that boss you will see it is impossible to score the damage dealt without using gold.

We have a no count boss
    73MIL+ wasted damage that should be applied to next boss
    Gold use w/o refund
    2 hours of event wasted

I must also not that this is NOT "trolling". I am giving specifics for you, Gree, to look into and assess the issue immediately.

Thank you

Post Count
    1St ... didn't read
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Are you seriously asking why your name was changed from Rumpleforeskin?

Post Count
    Thanks.. for nothing.. I take it you guys didn't experience any boss issues

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Raid boss unfair or bug giving prizes

We have also experience a lot of levels that didnt give the prizes, despite members reached by far the expected damage.
    In some cases, only 2 received a price while others were not ranked.
    If the rules changed so there are a limited number of weapons given based on a random and undetermined way to know, then these rules should have been communicated.
    Otherwise, GREE must review all logs of he raid boss and fix the assignmentof weapons.. The same way some time ago gree adjusted stats becausethey were giving more stats to some players.
    In this case we are being impacted negatively and some members are starting to lose interest on a game that conceptually is really good, but not so good in execution..too many bugs, unfortunately.
    We expect we dont receive the standard answer from gree.. We deserve respect for a game that is not really free when we use gold, that is real money.

Consistent Contributor Master Stormzs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dear mods, MANY ppl have had some type of issue w the last Raid Boss event. I myself lost ~ 300 gold as the boss escaped (L100) due to a sever is down for maintenence for 30 min. Many of us on the forum would like to know what happened and if Gre plans to do anything about it moving forward???
    And yes I spelled your company name w only one e...feel free to write me a ticket and I'll be sure to past it along to the developers.
    KA Reitred/Quit 4-Feb 2014
    MW Quit 18-Nov 2013
    CC 574-547-566

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 187omni View Post
    1St ... didn't read
    **** you then. Thanks for your amazing post!

Post Count
    Why you put quotes around "trolling" like it's some sort of magic term you made up?
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    They didn't do anything the first raid boss so I wouldn't expect them to do anything this time. It sucks.

Post Count
    customers:

gree: syndicate x spent gold and boss y didn't die ..

Last edited by TZora; 12-09-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Why you put quotes around "trolling" like it's some sort of magic term you made up?
    Because people have been known to post things and have it misconstrued as "trolling". To "troll" is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Not what this post is about, however you see that some have already "trolled" this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    They didn't do anything the first raid boss so I wouldn't expect them to do anything this time. It sucks.
    What stinks is we know the mods have been on the forum. CJ has posted and locked a few threads. I wish they would give us some insight?? Explanation?

Post Count
    [QUOTE=TZora;1108692]customers:

gree: player x spent gold and boss y didn't die ..

More like syndicates, but I guess it didn't happen to yours. If It did I am sure you would be posting also.

Post Count
    what i wish to say, undoubtedly, you've been robbed. but gree doesn't care! if they cared, they would've done something by now. this is not a new issue, the problem has been constantly reported since a week. but, gree doesn't care ..

feel sorry for all those who've been robbed. any lessons to learn out of this gree fiasco?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Our syndicate also had two bosses that got to around half health when we realised health was going no where we let them escape . We still finished raid boss with plenty of farming time .

Post Count
    Well the mods have posted in other threads but still wont address the Raid Boss Glitch. I see CJ has been on Modern War a lot posting in their forum and A&F posted here today. They have to be reading these...
    I know A&F acknowledged she was looking into the glitch on the 5th, five days ago but still haven't seen any post since then...