RAID BOSS GLITCH???? Mods? Developers? Programers? What's the verdict? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RAID BOSS GLITCH???? Mods? Developers? Programers? What's the verdict?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 187omni View Post
    1St ... didn't read

get ****ed
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    get ****ed
    Please don't flame in this thread. A ton of people have had issues with the Raid Boss glitch and we are looking for an answer from Gree.
    They said on the 3rd they were looking into the issue. Would like this to not get locked as we would like an answer to their findings..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You know, you guys continue to feed the beast. The Syndicate I'm in plays for free. Sure, we aren't Top 25, but we have fun. Why should Gree ever change anything. You guys will continue to dump Gold in your quest to be a Top Team in the wars. You'll continue to dump gold to finish Raid Bosses, LTQ's, SLTQ's, etc... So really, who's the fool? The company that doesn't fix issues or compensate their consumers, or the consumers who keep coming back for more. "Here's my Credit Card, promise not to mess up this time? OK, you messed up again, but promise not to now? OK, I'll give you a 15th chance." And on, and on, and on....

You want things to change, then be the change you want to see. When all of you stop feeding the beast, the beast will make changes. Until then, why should they?

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. If you had the "unranked" issue, it was a display issue. As long as you did enough dmg you got a prize. I know the history wasn't showing everything either so it was super confusing. As far as having the boss not die and doing extra dmg and being stuck or any of those issues, please send in a ticket (even if you already did before) to support THROUGH THE GAME (I stress this because if you don't, it essentially goes into this giant pile of unsorted stuff that takes a long time to sort out to each game and platform and generally gets answered way later) and they should take care of you. Be super clear about the issue, and if you moved around syndicates a ton or are no longer in the syndicate affected at the time, tell them where you were.

You know what, if you wanna just copy paste this go for it:

"Dear hard working, beautiful/handsome support person who is reading this,

My syndicate, Example Syndicate, experienced an issue with the Raid Boss, Tilda Bracket. We did over the max damage and she did not die. Thank you kindly.

Love,

Crime City Player Person"

This shouldn't happen in the future, but with new events there tend to be weird issues we didn't foresee. I'll try to be better about communication, but there were so many weird things happening at once and I wasn't always getting answers myself to relay to you guys.

Post Count
    appreciate that A&F .. this sort of communication shows you care .. thank you