RAID BOSS GLITCH???? Mods? Developers? Programers? What's the verdict? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RAID BOSS GLITCH???? Mods? Developers? Programers? What's the verdict?

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count
    Gree doesn't care. They only care if they accidentally reward "extra" weapons.

Are you now, or have you ever been, an employee of Gree? Are you a 5th amendment Gree sympathizer?

I have been banned for following reasons:

1. Talking about ban
    2. Trolling
    3. Insulting Staff (when I insinuated that Gree programmers helped build obamacare website)
    4. Making "threats" (against founder of Gree)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator McCarthy View Post
    Gree doesn't care. They only care if they accidentally reward "extra" weapons.

Are you now, or have you ever been, an employee of Gree? Are you a 5th amendment Gree sympathizer?

I have been banned for following reasons:

1. Talking about ban
    2. Trolling
    3. Insulting Staff (when I insinuated that Gree programmers helped build obamacare website)
    4. Making "threats" (against founder of Gree)
    they removed my sig too. i was just trying to warn people not to say the "refund" word or they'll be banned. but guess, gree loves all the refund talk

Post Count
    there are two ways of fixing things. one way is to work harder (or smarter) and shutup everyone. the other way is to kick people in the face and shut them up. gree prefers the second. kick people in the face, suppress the resistance and never make any improvements. eventually, people will learn

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    bump, because this needs to be addressed.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Lurker
    Post Count
    GREE is not going to do anything. Y'all should know that by now.

My team got a bugged Level 95 boss at 24/27 too, about 1/10 health left that just refused to go down no matter how much gold our members threw at it. Afterwards we worked out the total damage done on that boss - 860 million, enough to take out a Level 100 boss. GREE hasn't responded to any of our members' tickets either.

Hell, ask the other team that got their Level 100 boss bugged twice near the end of 27/27 and they did that stage 3 times before completing, GREE isn't doing anything for them either, besides a reply here that "you've completed it anyway, so?".

Post Count
    And still its overlooked... We know you are here and reading these threads.. Please, don't ignore us...

Post Count

This get soooooooo much better....

So MW just ha d a Boss war too.. In MW there was a Boss Glitch also... Its funny because the mods are over there posting in 2-5 threads a day...
    In those threads about the Boss Glitch there asking people to submit detailed tickets as so-on. In fact you are asking people to submit detaied info, just as I started this tread out with....
    I find it funny that you, the mods, are reading this thread. You say you are looking into the matter, but you have been looking into the matter but have not answered for 8 days now.

So are you saying we should not post here but instead submit hundreds of tickets? Because that appears to be logical, correct?

Again.. Mods? Developers? Programers?? can we PLEASE have an answer to the issue you said you are looking into?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowSnow View Post
    So MW just ha d a Boss war too.. In MW there was a Boss Glitch also... Its funny because the mods are over there posting in 2-5 threads a day...
    In those threads about the Boss Glitch there asking people to submit detailed tickets as so-on. In fact you are asking people to submit detaied info, just as I started this tread out with....
    I find it funny that you, the mods, are reading this thread. You say you are looking into the matter, but you have been looking into the matter but have not answered for 8 days now.

So are you saying we should not post here but instead submit hundreds of tickets? Because that appears to be logical, correct?

Again.. Mods? Developers? Programers?? can we PLEASE have an answer to the issue you said you are looking into?
    There hasn't ever been a Raid Boss event in MW... maybe it was KA?

Post Count
    Last raid boss a lot of people got their money back via Google Play, or iTunes. All you have to do is mention "gree" and "raid boss". Worth a shot. And serves them right.

Post Count
    The point isn't to get the money back. The point is for Gree to acknowledge us. They said they are looking into the issue. The issue that cost us time, gold and rewards.
    They need to communicate with us and fix the issue.

Not sure what forum it was. KA or MW. The mods are obviously here and posting just not caring there are issues with the game.
    I'll continue to post and bump this thread as per the terms of the forum rules. Hope we get some communication before the next boss event....

Post Count
    who cares,the game si free and only ass-holess buying gold

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by toug View Post
    who cares,the game si free and only ass-holess buying gold
    Thats great you feel that way. Lets say some of us didn't spend gold, we still wasted all of that time killing off a high lvl boss and having to regen only to kill the same boss again.
    Your post is not a valid argument.

Post Count
    Hi
    There is another glitch.
    We are still waiting for your answer on this thread.

Now another glitch. I wasn't awarded the final prize for completing the LTQ and SLTQ.

Please award the prizes.
    Please fix the boss glitch
    Please update us
    Please award me my earned prizes

Please???
    And you wonder why we get mad.....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    YES!!! We Need Our Prizes from the gold or I guess you guys will be getting alot of chargebacks... Just saying...

Post Count
    you threatening gree??