Matched with SUP1 3 times! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Matched with SUP1 3 times!

Lurker
    Post Count

Get used to it

Its part of being in the Top 25, I'm in Slovenian Forces and we beat you, plenty of other Top 25 teams pulled SUP multiple times but they aren't in here crying about it

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    But it was very exciting to fight with top 10 teams...I was just going around getting the stats of the big names :-) Thanks to gree lol :-)
    Level - 159
    Attack - 27.8xx,xxx raw
    Defense - 29.2xx,xxx raw

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer091 View Post
    But it was very exciting to fight with top 10 teams...I was just going around getting the stats of the big names :-) Thanks to gree lol :-)
    it was a exciting war i agree

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade of 3 View Post
    Must be higher. We've faced a streak team with a dl of over 50m.
    That must be a hacker. Nobody in SUP1 got more than 50m defense.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    That must be a hacker. Nobody in SUP1 got more than 50m defense.
    But he looked totally legit from what i saw, i dont think there is a problem
    Level - 159
    Attack - 27.8xx,xxx raw
    Defense - 29.2xx,xxx raw

Lurker
    Post Count
    we FACED small faction dl was 51 mil got a snap shot also faced sup 1 and bunch top teams its war

Lurker
    Post Count
    faced sup x and beat them

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The Farewell team was not a Sup or Hacker team and the DL was over 50M. What is the big concern with the DL stats? all it takes is a couple of PA's and it's done no matter how big they are. If you want to play in the top 25 you are going to face teams you have no chance against and those teams will then face teams they have no chance against. That is the game telling you the need to get stronger we have all been there. Why would a good players want to join the team that is on the forum crying about how much they are losing and what a terrible war it was. The good players on your team should be over in the recruitment section looking for a team that wants to grow and get stronger not whine about how unfair they have it. We have a add up there for those interested in fighting on great team.

Any top long time top 25/10 team can give you a long list of the times they have faced SUP, TKO, GSF and lost or had streaks broken. We tip our hat to them and go and get stronger. The matchups did not single your team out to make it loose. Look at your roster and fix it not come here complaining that you are singled out when we all have faced the same thing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex87 View Post
    The Farewell team was not a Sup or Hacker team and the DL was over 50M. What is the big concern with the DL stats? all it takes is a couple of PA's and it's done no matter how big they are. If you want to play in the top 25 you are going to face teams you have no chance against and those teams will then face teams they have no chance against. That is the game telling you the need to get stronger we have all been there. Why would a good players want to join the team that is on the forum crying about how much they are losing and what a terrible war it was. The good players on your team should be over in the recruitment section looking for a team that wants to grow and get stronger not whine about how unfair they have it. We have a add up there for those interested in fighting on great team.

Any top long time top 25/10 team can give you a long list of the times they have faced SUP, TKO, GSF and lost or had streaks broken. We tip our hat to them and go and get stronger. The matchups did not single your team out to make it loose. Look at your roster and fix it not come here complaining that you are singled out when we all have faced the same thing.
    That quite a rant but I'm not sure who it's aimed at. I've not seen anyone complain as such just merely point out some if the tough match ups. As I'm the OP of the thread if you re read the post and subsequent posts after clearly it was designed as a bit if fun.

I think you need to take a breath mister stressy pants.

Post Count
    Well said Dill....you should know by now though that there are those players out there who just love to slam a post like yours. It seems to be a way of elevating themselves....sad really. Anyway, nice controlled response.
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Lurker
    Post Count

Ha.....I love it!!!!

Mister Stressy Pants!!!!!! That is awesome Dill!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer091 View Post
    But he looked totally legit from what i saw, i dont think there is a problem
    I guess it might be some guy running around in his PJs. We all know he isn't legit and sure should be forced to quit.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    I guess it might be some guy running around in his PJs. We all know he isn't legit and sure should be forced to quit.
    I see what you did there... In game he is stark bollock naked