Advanced Marauder for ios users

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Advanced Marauder for ios users

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Advanced Marauder for ios users

So apparently GREE has awarded the Advanced Marauder to ios users - who didn't earn it - due to the disproportionate unit drop rate compared to that on Android. My question is what are they planning to do to compensate those of us on ios who used gold to earn the unit?!

I think they should return the gold used or award a second Advanced Marauder. Otherwise, how is it even remotely fair?!?!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I completely agree!! its not fair on those who spent gold on it, we need the gold back.. me and my faction members spent enough gold to get that prize, now everyone got it ... not fair

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Agreed, I want my 1200 gold back, I paid for that unit when all I had to do was take the event off and just have it given to me instead.

Post Count
    This isn't true.. there are members in my faction that have ios that didn't get the unit...

Post Count
    I am iOS. I helped my faction with the event but did not finish it, gree did not give me the final prize.
    But there is iOS members in the faction that just got the unit.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I got the unit and I'm on iOS. I'm assuming it's because I spent about 800 gold killing the 10/10 LTQ like 17 to 18 times and only got 4 drops. It made me livid hearing that android users were getting drop rates of 50-80% when I was dealing with 20-25% drop rate.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    50-80%??? That's a downright lie! I was getting 100% drop on my droid.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still doesn't compare to the iOS 7 infinite energy glitch y'all have!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Ridiculous... Gold refund needs to happen

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yeah, right. . .

Post Count
    Agreed, I want my gold back!!

We did not just hand out Advanced Marauders to a bunch of players for no reason.

We did adjust players on iOS who were experiencing drop rate issues and goal resets during the event, but only by a small amount (we bumped them up to a slightly higher goal completion reward, but again did not just auto-award everyone).

We also awarded a bunch of people who had a separate issue (they didn't get the wrapper prize when they qualified for it), but that was separate.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We did not just hand out Advanced Marauders to a bunch of players for no reason.

We did adjust players on iOS who were experiencing drop rate issues and goal resets during the event, but only by a small amount (we bumped them up to a slightly higher goal completion reward, but again did not just auto-award everyone).

We also awarded a bunch of people who had a separate issue (they didn't get the wrapper prize when they qualified for it), but that was separate.
    Thats what is always appreciated. Explanation and communication.
    If we always have such post in forum, the gaming experience will be better and more players will spend confidently.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    But u still have not explain why the drop rate is different ? N since all iOS user are affected , why only few iOS user are being awarded the unit. The explaination above does not sound logical

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sbs2716g View Post
    But u still have not explain why the drop rate is different ? N since all iOS user are affected , why only few iOS user are being awarded the unit. The explaination above does not sound logical
    Well it was obviously some sort of bug/glitch and not all iOS users got the unit because not everyone was affected. If you spent a tonne of gold attempting to finish the event ask Apple for a refund or send in a ticket to get GREE to tweak your drop rate too.