Event little helper (boss kill) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Event little helper (boss kill)

Post Count
    "Im not 100% sure, but just deleting and reinstall wont give you the opportunity to start over. I had to reset my device from scratch to start over."

Factory Reset from Itunes Should do it then?
    Last edited by Yessfsdd; 12-09-2013 at 01:27 AM. Reason: clarification

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Debukblue01 View Post
    The event started at an unusual time, what time of day will the next "day" begin?
    8 AM GMT is starting time for the daily guild quest.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by uashsar View Post
    8 AM GMT is starting time for the daily guild quest.
    What a stupid time; it's no wonder I've missed both of them so haven't killed any bosses yet. Most people in the States will be asleep, most people in Europe will be either at work, or travelling to. Good for Aussies & Asian players I guess though.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    What a stupid time; it's no wonder I've missed both of them so haven't killed any bosses yet. Most people in the States will be asleep, most people in Europe will be either at work, or travelling to. Good for Aussies & Asian players I guess though.
    Does it matter if you contribute to the first 2? You still got the units, right? There will be a time for you to start killing, then your contributions will count. The only wasted ones will be the ones done without the GQ active.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greybeard View Post
    Does it matter if you contribute to the first 2? You still got the units, right? There will be a time for you to start killing, then your contributions will count. The only wasted ones will be the ones done without the GQ active.
    To me it does, because both my accounts are well above level 100, and I find it a real struggle to get my HLP to level 45 even - with the last couple of old style bosses getting to 50 was relatively straightforward - so I've now lost 2 days of the event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    To me it does, because both my accounts are well above level 100, and I find it a real struggle to get my HLP to level 45 even - with the last couple of old style bosses getting to 50 was relatively straightforward - so I've now lost 2 days of the event.
    Sorry to hear that. For me, I am done. Got my 15 free kills done and all I got to do now is collect gold and wait for the next event to start. Sort of like a mini vacation. ;-)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I dont like these daily quests at all. Make it like the box collect gltq. Once you finish one stage the next one shows up. The way they do it now is boring. End up sitting around doing nothing for the first few days.

Lurker
    Post Count

Need Guild Jumpers to help complete daily faction goal. 977 129 903 Knights of Nee

We need Guild Jumpers to help complete daily faction goal, Hinder the Little Helper

Knights of Nee 977 129 903

Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated and we will return the favor. Happy Holidays!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    I dont like these daily quests at all. Make it like the box collect gltq. Once you finish one stage the next one shows up. The way they do it now is boring. End up sitting around doing nothing for the first few days.
    ITA! Not to mention that with them suddenly starting this the opposite time of day/night as normal, the quest was finished for Days 1 and 2 before I even woke for the day!

All your manor are belong to us.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    ITA! Not to mention that with them suddenly starting this the opposite time of day/night as normal, the quest was finished for Days 1 and 2 before I even woke for the day!
    Sux, but now I know how the other half of the world felt before. My question is that it used to 12 pm GMT-8 because Funzio was in California, and then when GREE bought it they had an office here. I wonder if they pulled out of the USA? And if it was for fear of lawsuits with California being such an easy place to sue?

Post Count
    I think the bosses will go:
    50, 100, 250, 350, 450, 550 & 650
    7 day event
    5/7 needed for large unit bonus.

I believe the only kingdoms able to make a run at the 100, are LLK, this <40. But we do have some mega powers out there under 100 so.... Maybe.... That's free btw.

GREE has engaged events at 00:00 PST USA in the past, so I wasn't surprised, but like most, when I woke up, the first day was over. I spoke with my guild and explained the necessity of quota hitting and using the 24hr clock. Day two was perfect.
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Sux, but now I know how the other half of the world felt before. My question is that it used to 12 pm GMT-8 because Funzio was in California, and then when GREE bought it they had an office here. I wonder if they pulled out of the USA? And if it was for fear of lawsuits with California being such an easy place to sue?
    They still have a office in the US, if one ever needs there contact info it is on gree's corporate web site. They also have links to game support listed there.
    Daily player

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    I believe the SF office was closed fairly recently. Would need to check that out of course.