Event Start Times

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Event Start Times

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Event Start Times

Thank you GREE for finally starting an event not at "the usual time".

It is frustrating for people on non-US timezones when events always start at the same time, for some of us that is 2,3,4am etc. With some new strategies like the Epic Boss guild daily kills, and Raid Boss individual prizes for killing bosses, it does suck sometimes missing the first 6 hours of every single event.

Whether this was an accident or not, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say Thank You

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Post Count
    I second this even though I really can't kill more then 30 bosses and there is plenty of time. But if its the that counts then I too thank you gree for the time switch up. Really does suck always to miss the first 5-6 hours of every ltq

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hey its a world wide game, and the day has 24 hours. Its fine that there are differnet start times. Means every time zone has the chance to start sometimes.
    The Red Baron TRB

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree.....

Won't see this much on forums so enjoy it

Thankyou gree

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    All your times zones are belong to us(a).

Post Count
    Thanks Gree from us in the UK.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Amen to that

RsD
    MoC Member

Post Count
    While it must suck for some to miss the first six hours, the reality is that everybody misses 6 hours either way. Your first six is someone else's middle six is someone else's last six. Not sure why its any big deal.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think some are upset events start when they are asleep...
    Personally doesn't matter to me, but to each their own

12-08-2013, 04:41 PMMax Power
    While it must suck for some to miss the first six hours, the reality is that everybody misses 6 hours either way. Your first six is someone else's middle six is someone else's last six. Not sure why its any big deal.

So true! Everyone is going to miss 6 hours of the event at some point or another. That is if they sleep at some point

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdomagekiller View Post
    12-08-2013, 04:41 PMMax Power

So true! Everyone is going to miss 6 hours of the event at some point or another. That is if they sleep at some point
    I just want to point out to you....and I am not sure where your from.....however.....there are 24 hours in a day....not 18.....first...middle ...last...6 = 18 ????....I suppose you could be sleeping the other six.....if that's what you meant.

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    with this event i got to kill some bosses before the guild event was done, if it had started at the regular time i'd be asleep. Like always. Now i actually feel kinda useful in a guild event

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms