enough with this nonsense

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: enough with this nonsense

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

enough with this nonsense

What is it with you guys? Stop playing with your customers gree, sometimes I feel like you guys just hire anyone who has tattoos all over their face and neck, and some guys who has no experience in programming or is it that any 10 year old could fill out your job applications and get the job? Do something about the bugs or playing experience, no disrespect but you guys seem to be the most money hungry for some amateur developers. And stop playing duck duck goose with who fixes what, and the random matchmakings, go hire a professional who knows what he's doing and not some plumber who does your programs and your programmers that does your plumbing. What is it with you guys? Is a gree a place where people can get a job after rehab? Are you guys so depressed? Like do you see the ridiculous responses you get for support? You get a bot or somone who is too lazy eating doritos behind his pc while playing world of warcraft. This is not funny gree, this is wayyy... beyond a joke, you are too early for april fools. Stop being the grinch and show some spirit its the holiday season. What I'm trying to say is, please... please!!! Try to improve the game and more communications fron the mods- I am having some WD bad matches! It's not only about the matches, but your lack of support, your bugs and glitches and scams do you guys really actually try to fix things?
    Last edited by #Reaper; 12-10-2013 at 03:50 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Change these match ups gree. This is getting crazy. Mods. Please provide feedback. I want to continue playing but this isn't fun. Please.

Lurker
    Post Count

stop buying gold

Gree doesn't have to fix the buhs because people still buy gold and gree makes money. If you want them to fix the game....stop buying gold until they fix it. If you want to get grees attention, hurt their wallets, then they will start listening.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I am 100% gold free player and I agree with you, if you stop buying gold maybe they will give in, but if you dont buy gold they will harm your account or faction in some sort of way. But like I said maybe it's a company for people that can get jobs after rehab- they couldn't care any less.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    hey ppl, just long tap on MW icon, and delete.
    this will fix everything
    dpghost

smart beats gold

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dpghost mobile View Post
    this will fix everything
    Agree,,,,,,,,,
    Please come and support my project .

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/modern-tank

Banned
    Post Count
    Yea sick and tired of this crap...matched with a 20 man faction with defense all higher than even our best atk member. And we were on a 7 streak...just sick and tired of this BS.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakim View Post
    Yea sick and tired of this crap...matched with a 20 man faction with defense all higher than even our best atk member. And we were on a 7 streak...just sick and tired of this BS.
    It happens to me to ,, so I just don't do the wd , and play the rest of the game has to offer .
    Please come and support my project .

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/modern-tank

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by #Reaper View Post
    sometimes I feel like you guys just hire anyone who has tattoos all over their face and neck, and some guys who has no experience in programming or is it that any 10 year old could fill out your job applications and get the job?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=de...&v=g0ITVxTDNus

Consistent Contributor whiskeybravo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Funny how those crazy match ups always happen on your last streak battle.
    whiskeybravo - retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dpghost mobile View Post
    this will fix everything
    It worked for me I haven't had any problems this weekend!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris#1 View Post
    Gree doesn't have to fix the buhs because people still buy gold and gree makes money. If you want them to fix the game....stop buying gold until they fix it. If you want to get grees attention, hurt their wallets, then they will start listening.
    Yes.
    And then they go bankrupt and then we will have ALL won!

Post Count
    Folks, I understand the fustration with the match ups. This is being looked into and is an on going process to make sure everyone has the best experince possible. Let's keep the the feedback in line with the forum guidelines okay.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Folks, I understand the fustration with the match ups. Thi sis being looked into and is an on going process to make sure everyone has the best experince possible. Let's keep the the feedback in line with the forum guidelines okay.
    Ok I respect that, but you see Sirius, starting a thread will get your attention. I dont mean to be rude but you an I know there are way too many unsatisfied customers, now this is the part where gree and admins are suppose to step in to see what players want to be granted or to help with any gaming difficulties, now dont say "were going to fix it", take action it's easy to say something, but a whole different level to do. Are your responses limited? A little reply once in a while wont kill you. Give players a better gaming experience we are are getting too little in exchange for alot and that is of course money.
    Last edited by #Reaper; 12-08-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree just let go 25% of their staff. Their resources are going into new games. This game is filled with bugs and is a lost cause. They are losing dedicated players by the handful everyday. It's only a matter of time when your device will hang on the waiting for connection screen as there will be no server to answer the call on Gree's end.