Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Last Update

Last Update

Since the game was last updated, I have not been able to play. Whenever I try to enter the game, it's just a blackscreen rather than the regular loading screen. There is a guild war coming up and I am also 1 fight away from the epic boss armour. Is this an issue with iPhones? Crime City recently had one that was iPhone specific. Please fix this! I am a guild master and do not want my guild to think I am just not in attendance.

(If anyone from Enlightened Knights is reading this, I'm trying to get back on.)
    Last edited by Mirewen; 12-07-2013 at 08:41 AM.

Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the game...? That usually fixes most app issues.
    XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    In-Game Name: Vaceron
    Level: 135+
    Guild: Taoism (Guild Master)
    Level 26 Guild, currently recruiting.
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors:
    Beastmaster Battlegear (Maxed), Maelstrom Irons (Maxed), Blazeborne Vanguard (Maxed), Moontide Platemail (Maxed), Forgestone Aegis (Maxed), Big Four+ (Maxed), Bigger Four+ (Maxed), etc...

Line ID: Vaceron

Sounds like a noob question, but if I do that, wont my character be gone? It's saved to nothing but the game.

No, your character wont be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    No, your character wont be gone.
    Thanks, even I was wondering about this.

Leave the black screen up for awhile, it will eventually work, I promise. Happened to a guildy.

Mine took a solid 30-45 seconds to boot back up. Just long enough for you to break outin a cold sweat.

Tried waiting. Nothing. This is getting ridiculous, if it has happened to numerous people, it's something that needs to be fixed.

Ok so I uninstalled and reinstalled... Character gone. I was level 177. I am uninstalling any Gree game that I have, I'm tired of this bulls**t happening over and over.

Edit: Just got out and tried to re-enter... black screen again for so long that my phone turned off. This is obviously a compatibility issue.

Can someone tell my Guild (Enlightened Knights) if any of you are on here, Katherine will no longer be able to take part.
    Last edited by Mirewen; 12-07-2013 at 06:29 PM.

... Your account isn't stored locally its stored and bound to phone info. Uninstalling n reinstalling doesn't wipe anything.

Ever.
    Gem Stock: 113
    Current Lineup:
    BKal+ MAX
    Combustion+ MAX
    Northerners MAX
    Maelstrom Irons+ MAX
    X3 Maelstrom Irons regular
    Beheamoth + MAX

Knight level 54
    12x lvl3 TrainingFields, 1x lvl3 monster Nest, 3x lvl 3 Forges.
    GM of GemXion

buy a better phone

Quote Originally Posted by theRussian View Post
    ... Your account isn't stored locally its stored and bound to phone info. Uninstalling n reinstalling doesn't wipe anything.

Ever.
    Then how come it did? I no longer have access to my character.

Quote Originally Posted by honeypot View Post
    buy a better phone
    Thanks incredibly unhelpful person! I'll get right on that! /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Mirewen View Post
    Thanks incredibly unhelpful person! I'll get right on that! /sarcasm
    he is speaking the truth, for all we know, Gree is partnered with phone company and the money you use to buy a new phone goes to gree.
    so yeah, buy a new phone

Then that would be even more of a reason to delete anything Gree related lol.