Poll:Rate your experience for Jar event - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate your Jar experience

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sweet I got it free in first few days!

14 13.21%
  • I spent up to 600 gems however worth it

17 16.04%
  • I spent over a 1000 gems put a cap on the gems spent and you get it automatically after 1000

19 17.92%
  • I'm not ever doing this event again and am likely going to quit the game because of it!

56 52.83%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Poll:Rate your experience for Jar event

Post Count
    Seems to me as days go on it they decrease the odds more and more... Is'nt that illegal????

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    not a single person in my guild finished the even but a lot of us got 9/10. I was also getting really frustrated since I got the crappy units the entire last day but oh well. on to the next event we go.
    -Kenjo Megi
    -Scions of Abaddon-

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    lol this is great.
    Hi guys

Post Count
    yes,I totally agreed

Post Count
    I spent 2000 gems and never got the bonus unit. I seriously have to reconsider my future in the game now. My worse experience ever in a game by far. Thank you gree for saving me future money. No more money being spent by me. Good bye

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I never waste gems on box events. In my experience, it is a waste. Others may not share that opinion. One of my players had 9 for four days, the other received the 9th yesterday morning. The gem use only guarantees the opening of the box, rather than a guaranteed required unit. I have about 10 'other' units of 145 at/def and opened fairly well on the hour, using only game gold and one decent unit. I had a lot of ' sorrys' in a row, so GREE's statement about 'fair' chance of opening with gold, isn't accurate. Addiction is GREE's desire and I'm sorry, but it won't be mine. I keep gems for the war, because I like the wars-(but not every 17 days). Apart from the dire match up calculator, that's a fight for a win with another team, not a unit based on a fluctuating probability. My choice and I'm merely expressing my opinion here.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I haven't done a lockbox event for about 4 months, ever since i spent 3000 gems just on the tenth and never got it, most players hate them but there must be a lot of players who still shell out a pile of gems otherwise they wouldn't have one every month

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It took me 3 days to get from 7 to 8 using cash opens. I never made it past 8 despite using gems on 15 opens yesterday. Very annoying I couldn't even get a chance to try to get 10. I had a streak of 9 sorrys in a row

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I hate box events, but i got this one. Only gold opens and got 4 coins on the last day
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I got 8 coins opening with the rusty knife. Then had a whole day trying the same method and nothing. Then a whole day using gold, nothing. Then the last day I used gold and gems, nothing. How can you have three days and not get a single coin when the previous three days I get 8...

Post Count
    Once again....as I said in a pervious thread....GREE has rigged the percents.....as I pointed out when CJ completely contradicted himself in the same thread......

Do the box event.....don't do the box event.....either way.....NEVER....use gems

KA: 630-568-270

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianna View Post
    In total, I, too, spent over 1800 gems on this ridiculous event. That was with 3 days to spare. I set my alarm to every hour, on the hour, to include nights as well. When I began this stupid 1800 gem spending spree, I had 9/10 coins. That was at a minimum 72 chances to earn a coin. And I won't even go into how many times I recharged to try extra times. It is practically impossible that I could not have earned that coin, as well as countless if other unsatisfied patrons of this game. Gree is somehow managing to control us. Making me lose sleep, as I'm sure many others. I lost so much money to this game and didn't even receive the reward. I feel outraged against the corporate greed of this company. This game is suppose to be free. I'm certain Gree got their name from the word "greedy" because that's all they are. Can you all even imagine how much money they made last night? And I bet you not even half a percent of those people frantically spending hundreds of dollars in the final hours even thought about getting a coin. Gree, you are pathetic. You are an embarrassment to the gaming industry. And I am ashamed that I even associate myself with you. This game has become an addiction to not only myself, but to countless others, and you have realized this. You are capitalizing your filthy money right from under our noses. I hope everyone in the entire KA nation reads this post and realizes the truth. And Gree, I hope you get brought down to your knees. I hope you give the people what they deserve. A game that is more free that this pathetic monopolized piece of garbage that you have created. Give the people the rewards they have earned. It is not your call to keep from us our rightly earned prizes just because your pockets have become too deep. I will not fill your pockets anymore Gree. And I can only hope others come to their senses. The only way to stop the beast is by not feeding it anymore. I hope you starve to death Gree. Give the people what they deserve!!
    Wow... interesting rant.. I'm not even sure where to begin...

>>Gree is somehow managing to control us<< So basically the (right or wrong) choices to lose sleep, blow gems, try to win the prize.. that was Gree's fault and Gree's responsibility? Nice that this statement seems to take all responsibility out of users' hands...

>>Gree, you are pathetic.< As you stated, this corporate entity has successfully made huge amounts of people spend a lot of money and addicted them to the game.. as a business, that makes them hugely successful, not pathetic; maybe the RL money should be invested in Gree stock?

>>our rightly earned prizes<< By this I believe you mean your rightly _purchased_ prizes, since people spent so much trying to attain those tasty units... however, you knew it was a gamble and never guaranteed, so it makes me wonder just how one would _earn_ those prizes, whether rightfully or unjustly (well, I guess you coulda tried to use a hack to win the event, and then you could complain about those unjustly earned prizes?)

Does it totally suck that you didn't win the prize? Yes, it does, an incredible amount of suck! I wish you woulda won it, cuz you really put a lot of effort into it! Unfortunately, as you now realize, the odds of winning these types of box events are incredibly low... something to keep in mind for the next box event..

so you didnt get what you want after paying a fortune, big deal. move on. whining like a little school girl is really pathetic

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is so funny. It's like people are complaining cigarettes are addictive but they can't stop and it made them have cancer. It was that person's free will to choose to smoke in the first place. Tobacco companies didn't put a gun against their heads.

And to add insult to injury, 10/10 $0.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post
    This is so funny. It's like people are complaining cigarettes are addictive but they can't stop and it made them have cancer. It was that person's free will to choose to smoke in the first place. Tobacco companies didn't put a gun against their heads.

And to add insult to injury, 10/10 $0.
    Same here 2 account get 10/10 0 gem with patient open box 12-16 boxes a day with ingame coin