Poll:Rate your experience for Jar event - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate your Jar experience

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sweet I got it free in first few days!

14 13.21%
  • I spent up to 600 gems however worth it

17 16.04%
  • I spent over a 1000 gems put a cap on the gems spent and you get it automatically after 1000

19 17.92%
  • I'm not ever doing this event again and am likely going to quit the game because of it!

56 52.83%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Poll:Rate your experience for Jar event

Post Count
    I spent gold only and got to 9/10 with 3 days left and neve got #10. Also I got sorry try again 5 to 1 on getting the indestructible units. Can't really complain too much for not using any gems.

Post Count
    Free roll almost 20 rolls a day... Pushed more than a vault in last hour to get #10. It never happened.... I'll no more play this knid of event... I wrote to Gree to understand. Nomally with 250-500g it can be a good deal... but more than a vault for nothing... NEVER again!
    Name: WebOrdy
    KA w/ Fun in Black @Top3
    CC w/ Lifeless Zombie killers @Top10
    MW w/ Redrum Warriors @Top10
    ReTiReD...
    BTD w/ JL Top1
    DR-LAW w/ KoH @Top15
    AoC
    CtH
    * Updated june2014!

Post Count
    Spent 500 gems for the last one and never got it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was on 9/10 with a mere 42 hours left to get one more. Anyone want to guess what happened? I will give you a hint...the word 'Sorry' came up a lot.

Death shall come riding on the many wings of a Murder of Crows

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Over 1000 gems spent, Stuck on 9/10 for the final 3 days. I myself may never purchase gems again. For that amount of real $$ you should get a huge stat boost. I may just have to leave my top 10 guild and become a free player, Several hundred of us do that and Gree would make some changes for sure. Why lower the price of events if there are people willing to pay it. There must be some extremely wealthy people into this game, I make a pretty good living but I could never afford to throw $1k per month into this iOS game.If they would just stop the insanity and play free for a while a mountain for gems would go down to $9.99 where is should be. I have no problem putting in $50-$100 per month but asking for thousands to keep up has gotten out of hand.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    Nah Gree stock is dropping because the way they make people addicted to this game is illegal in their biggest market, Japan. Hope the rest of the world soon follows
    maybe google some more. they settled a lawsuit in Japan a while ago. guess if you settle everything is allowed
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by It's all a dream View Post
    maybe google some more. they settled a lawsuit in Japan a while ago. guess if you settle everything is allowed
    they did settle a lawsuit, but the system they use for box events is still outlawed in Japan. At least as far as i understand the law they made, there is not a single guarantee you get the item, so its outlawed.

The way they worked around it in different games they have is by making a finite number of possible outcomes, the example i read in this article http://www.serkantoto.com/2012/11/01...age-box-gacha/ is 110, once you draw one you cant get it again. This isnt the case in the box events, because they'd have to tell up front if it is.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    they did settle a lawsuit, but the system they use for box events is still outlawed in Japan. At least as far as i understand the law they made, there is not a single guarantee you get the item, so its outlawed.

The way they worked around it in different games they have is by making a finite number of possible outcomes, the example i read in this article http://www.serkantoto.com/2012/11/01...age-box-gacha/ is 110, once you draw one you cant get it again. This isnt the case in the box events, because they'd have to tell up front if it is.
    and still the game hasnt been banned there, makes my conspiracy mind run again
    KA 513742975

Post Count
    and still the game hasnt been banned there, makes my conspiracy mind run again
    im sure Gree pays his lawyers with money ment for customer support, thats the first explanation which jumps to mind ^^

no one is unraidable.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    hmmm, my first thought was money for programmers
    KA 513742975

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    KA 513742975

Post Count
    well i do suppose this proves what we were thinking.

oh this will most likely get you banned when they see it Dream, so in a day or 2-3 when someone from Gree opens this forum again, you'll be banned :P

dont worry about the link, wont let it die ^^

no one is unraidable.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We will see. In any case I'm disappointed that Gree has basically decided to let this game die
    KA 513742975