Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    I assure you Im not stupid and if I say I cant I cant. Spring of 2012 there was a ice cream update for my Acer A500 that was not possible even for my computer cousin, said dont do it. Not updateable, and I tried every google utube at the time and chanced ruining my device.

Possible for some who hooked to a pc and ran a program from pc to do it and get into registry and other dangerous things ....but not possible to take screen shots for everyone. sorry does not mean people are lazy who cant do screens. I guess even you can learn things too? And yes I tried non rooted apps and everything anyone could think of. Other than buying a new device, can not screen.

Im just trying to point out people play on all sorts of devices and do quite well even if they cant all do screen shots. If I was lazy I would not be in top guild in android. Usually your comments are cute...this one not so cute. Still enjoy your posts and humor. No offense taken.

I already have a forgestone, so even if I could screen it ...would not prove anything except I won it in war. But everytime someone reports a new fuse, we always seem to go thru this ..prove it...yea, I dont believe you stuff.
    Yeah this game is laggy even on high end smartphones so I understand your pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest God View Post
    What gave me away? The fact that I was trying to be obvious?
    No, the fact you were being obvious.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

I have seen 3 different snapshots of forgestone fused. Its strange, but It must be true....
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by Forest God View Post
    Yeah this game is laggy even on high end smartphones so I understand your pain.
    hahahahha, not only cant I do screen shots, but I think my best ever gemming all out for one hour was 16K while others are hitting or pushing 40K in one hour. Luckily there are enough wars, I just keep on keeping on and can score plenty that they let me play with the big boys. I hit 200K half way thru last war, and didnt push 100%, so Im sure I can do 400K+ if I had to, if someone pushed in android, I can still do my share, even on this old tablet ...though at some point I will upgrade to a nice Samsung, just haven't wanted to do it yet.

Now that it is easier to transfer accounts, Im more inclined to think about getting a new device. My guys in K n D do fight in slow motion. So slow I can type comments to team mates in between fights, lol. My comment was just to Russian who thinks they know more about my device than I do. funny stuff.

I am one a bit dissapointed to know all my hard won war prize epics are fuseable, I have to admit. Ive been top ten every war and have them all. ...now no big deal.

Are you aware of the fast forward button in battle? It just seems like your battles shouldn't be that slow. Most of my time is wasted on loading times.
    Are you serious about KnD and an active player? Tired of not receiving war epics after spending your hard earned gems? If so, contact me with any inquires about joining one of the original top 10 guilds on Android.

Line ID: daveo2

All right people a picture you cant photoshop

that is me taking a pic of my brothers phone with my phone next to my pc for a time stamp and my finger in the pic. if you cant accept that as proof w/e. So if you don't wanna believe it go eat a bag of *****

technically, it could be a photoshopped picture that you're showing on the phone... then just hold it up and presto... everything else looks legit.

But if signs point to being fusable... Gree is going to have a lot of pissed off people that pay good money.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Also, if there still is not enough proof, there is a video on Youtube of it being fused.

Funny. I have a nexus 4 running slimbean ROM and I don't have any lag whatsoever
    Gem Stock: 113
    Current Lineup:
    BKal+ MAX
    Combustion+ MAX
    Northerners MAX
    Maelstrom Irons+ MAX
    X3 Maelstrom Irons regular
    Beheamoth + MAX

Knight level 54
    12x lvl3 TrainingFields, 1x lvl3 monster Nest, 3x lvl 3 Forges.
    GM of GemXion

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    Also, if there still is not enough proof, there is a video on Youtube of it being fused.
    Um... Link?

Busteroaf
    Retired

Like I said earlier, I totally understand top spenders anger. I think its a bit soon to release the war epics to fusing, although it was inevitably going to happen eventually. Gree either made a mistake of judgement, or a programming mistake. I am going to try for them of course as I am a free player. To those who would take that personally and say I didnt "earn" it, lets remember this is a game..... populated mostly by children under 13. Spending tons of cash and time fore a digital armors is a personal choice, but do not verbally abuse kidsover it!
    Lord Marius SE
    Guild Champion- Spartan Elite (Recruiting actives, no spending requirement just highly active)
    Maxed most EB+s since Swampstone. Fusing for epics.

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Um... Link?
    Sorry, I watch through an app on my phone so it doesnt have a link. I will do some searching though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Marius View Post
    Like I said earlier, I totally understand top spenders anger. I think its a bit soon to release the war epics to fusing, although it was inevitably going to happen eventually. Gree either made a mistake of judgement, or a programming mistake. I am going to try for them of course as I am a free player. To those who would take that personally and say I didnt "earn" it, lets remember this is a game..... populated mostly by children under 13. Spending tons of cash and time fore a digital armors is a personal choice, but do not verbally abuse kidsover it!
    Don't think anyone is really verbally abusing kids, or knowingly abusing them.

But... The fact that these people that are spending "tons of cash and time" on this game, is what is even allowing these freeloaders to now get what others have worked hard for. Or better yet, to even have a game to play.

It is a slap in the face to Guild War winners if everything will eventually be made available.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 12-07-2013 at 04:38 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Knights of Flame Senturus

Quote Originally Posted by SenturusIX View Post
    So... no proof it was actually fused. I thought that was the point of the video, not someone showing that they have it in their inventory.

Quick, let me make a video of my Forgestone+, and then I can tell people that +Versions are fusable now too.

Busteroaf
    Retired