Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last
    great then you can have something you didn't earn way to go

Quote Originally Posted by x123 View Post
    great then you can have something you didn't earn way to go
    If I get it.. But Ill keep trying till I succeed.

thank god cause then you will have earned it with hard work long hrs and lots of money like the people that top 10 in first gw

thank god cause then you will have earned it with hard work long hrs and lots of money like the people that top 10 in first gw
    Again, thats why its great

cause your another one of those you have more so you should give me what you got cause that's fair kids that are helping trash the world. great news and like I said good luck on your welfare loving road.

Cloudrange isnt in android. Logic

cause your another one of those you have more so you should give me what you got cause that's fair kids that are helping trash the world. great news and like I said good luck on your welfare loving road.
    Lol butthurt much that all the money you put into a game didn't get you the respect and adoration of your peers?

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    ''Too lazy to upload pictures''

Typical excuse for trolls and lies.
    Im on android table 2 years old that is not rooted and doesnt do screen shots.

If you cant see a screen that can be photoshopped doesnt prove anything anyway.

I also get tired of being told to check notes in my smart phone...as if I had one lolololol

People make too many assumptions based on themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    Im on android table 2 years old that is not rooted and doesnt do screen shots.

If you cant see a screen that can be photoshopped doesnt prove anything anyway.

I also get tired of being told to check notes in my smart phone...as if I had one lolololol

People make too many assumptions based on themselves.
    You don't need root to screenshot on androids. Most the time its just hold volume down and power key. Lol
    Gem Stock: 113
    Current Lineup:
    BKal+ MAX
    Combustion+ MAX
    Northerners MAX
    Maelstrom Irons+ MAX
    X3 Maelstrom Irons regular
    Beheamoth + MAX

Knight level 54
    12x lvl3 TrainingFields, 1x lvl3 monster Nest, 3x lvl 3 Forges.
    GM of GemXion

lol I don't need a game for respect and that of a child's respect is unneeded. its a matter of earning something and you clearly don't know what it means to earn. its not my fault your parents wont let you use there cc to play. nor that you don't have money of your own to do as you see fit but the fact still remains that you are one of many that want everything for nothing cause your entitled.

lol I don't need a game for respect and that of a child's respect is unneeded. its a matter of earning something and you clearly don't know what it means to earn. its not my fault your parents wont let you use there cc to play. nor that you don't have money of your own to do as you see fit but the fact still remains that you are one of many that want everything for nothing cause your entitled.
    Keep talking while I make some popcorn. Your comments are too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest God View Post
    Keep talking while I make some popcorn. Your comments are too funny.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by theRussian View Post
    You don't need root to screenshot on androids. Most the time its just hold volume down and power key. Lol
    I assure you Im not stupid and if I say I cant I cant. Spring of 2012 there was a ice cream update for my Acer A500 that was not possible even for my computer cousin, said dont do it. Not updateable, and I tried every google utube at the time and chanced ruining my device.

Possible for some who hooked to a pc and ran a program from pc to do it and get into registry and other dangerous things ....but not possible to take screen shots for everyone. sorry does not mean people are lazy who cant do screens. I guess even you can learn things too? And yes I tried non rooted apps and everything anyone could think of. Other than buying a new device, can not screen.

Im just trying to point out people play on all sorts of devices and do quite well even if they cant all do screen shots. If I was lazy I would not be in top guild in android. Usually your comments are cute...this one not so cute. Still enjoy your posts and humor. No offense taken.

I already have a forgestone, so even if I could screen it ...would not prove anything except I won it in war. But everytime someone reports a new fuse, we always seem to go thru this ..prove it...yea, I dont believe you stuff.
    Last edited by firefly333; 12-07-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drygores View Post
    Its true. Believe it.
    wth gree seriously as much as id love one myself whats the friggin point??? Alot of people used alot of gems to win them fair and square now you just make them fuseable???? Idiots

KNIGHTS OF FURYAN
    FURY PRIESTESS

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    What gave me away? The fact that I was trying to be obvious?