Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatYumYum View Post
    Pay to play players are what runs the game and allows others to play for free. It doesn't make sense for people to spend money now that they can get the epics for free if they wait a bit. Thus, the game would be essentially ruined since nobody will spend money unless they want a plus.
    If the K&D community have proved one thing, it's that there's always people willing to spend ridiculous amounts of money to get ahead in this game.

However, I think they are planning to release some crazy new stuff if all these epics are becoming fusable. Soon there might be something even better out. Just speculation.

Here you go, another person got it and has proof. This is the last I'm doing. If you are too stubborn to believe it, well, it's your loss not mine. I'm sure most of you are just butthurt because you gemmed hard to get it, and you are refusing to believe that everyone can get it now.

http://imgur.com/gbd1gOj

There you go. Again, if you refuse to believe it its your loss, not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    Here you go, another person got it and has proof. This is the last I'm doing. If you are too stubborn to believe it, well, it's your loss not mine. I'm sure most of you are just butthurt because you gemmed hard to get it, and you are refusing to believe that everyone can get it now.

I think thats the same image you posted, but with the money and gems censored.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest God View Post
    I think thats the same image you posted, but with the money and gems censored.
    Its a different level.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is the same picture as the one you posted in your original post, except that someone blacked out the gold and fusion stone count and wrote EVIDENCE on it... Check out the placement of the floating dots in the background. Theyre in the same exact spots. Its the same picture... Sorry bro.
    XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    In-Game Name: Vaceron
    Level: 135+
    Guild: Taoism (Guild Master)
    Level 26 Guild, currently recruiting.
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors:
    Beastmaster Battlegear (Maxed), Maelstrom Irons (Maxed), Blazeborne Vanguard (Maxed), Moontide Platemail (Maxed), Forgestone Aegis (Maxed), Big Four+ (Maxed), Bigger Four+ (Maxed), etc...

Line ID: Vaceron

Its a different level.
    Err, never mind, but supposedly someone in DK fused it too.

Here, if you refuse to believe highest scorer on Android and GM of #1 guild, well, then you can just quit playing.

http://imgur.com/xG9GT7P

Lol. But I'm on your side. I'm glad its (possibly) fusable cause now Id have a chance to get it.

Also, cause it's funny that the people who spent so many gems for it did it for no reason.

I want to believe you sooo bad, but we cant rely on 'supposedly' hearsay. As soon as my wicker warrior armors are done crafting im going to try to fuse for it to back you up and give you some extra evidence, but for now we just need more proof. Its nothing againt you or your guildmate, but we've been shown pictures of armors being fusible when they really werent, dang photoshop, and we dont want to be fooled again.
    XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors:
    Beastmaster Battlegear (Maxed), Maelstrom Irons (Maxed), Blazeborne Vanguard (Maxed), Moontide Platemail (Maxed), Forgestone Aegis (Maxed), Big Four+ (Maxed), Bigger Four+ (Maxed), etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Vaceron View Post
    I want to believe you sooo bad, but we cant rely on 'supposedly' hearsay. As soon as my wicker warrior armors are done crafting im going to try to fuse for it to back you up and give you some extra evidence, but for now we just need more proof. Its nothing againt you or your guildmate, but we've been shown pictures of armors being fusible when they really werent, dang photoshop, and we dont want to be fooled again.
    Just please fuse level 2 armors so there is nobody saying, "oh, those armors are both level 1, so therefore, it is a fake. Can't believe the ignorance in some of these people.

Just please fuse level 2 armors so there is nobody saying, "oh, those armors are both level 1, so therefore, it is a fake. Can't believe the ignorance in some of these people.
    Alright, i will. Lol. And i believe that second pic in the line chat. Light bubbles in the background are different. :P
    XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors:

It is indeed fusable. I've seen the pics/chats myself. Stop being ridiculous people.
    Knights and Dragons
    IGN: UND Sir Spunge lvl 1XX, UND Lil Spunge lvl 40+ (leveling constantly)
    Guild: Undying
    Guild Placement: Guild Master, Guild Champion
    LineID: sirspunge (if I ever get back on Line)

Well, i didnt get one after a good number of attempts, but that doesnt mean its not fusible. :P

And someone fused a level 16 Forgestone... So yeah. Its fusible.
    XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors:

yea the lv 16 forgestone was my brother and I stand nothing to gain by lying so it is indeed fuseable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano The Grey View Post
    yea the lv 16 forgestone was my brother and I stand nothing to gain by lying so it is indeed fuseable.
    Alright, its decided then. Im fusing my bone harvesters and my wanderers shroud.