Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Croy View Post

Omg! Necromantle also fuseable! I'm so sorry that I didn't believed in you!
    WTF Gree! Why you doing this? Q_Q
    There you go guys. For all we know, cloudrange is fusable and we just haven't found one yet.

Bone Harvester + Hydromancer = Starsong

**** FUSION!!!

Guys, this must be a mistake from Gree. they might patch it soon. so enjoy fusion while it last
    Just like they did with tectonic

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    There you go guys. For all we know, cloudrange is fusable and we just haven't found one yet.
    He was trolling you with that pic

I know this stinks for u top guilds, but Im happy epics are now fusable. Im a free player so I have no chance of epics without them being fusable, even then its unlikely. That being said, I think this shows that Gree has decided to step up the pace of making epics obsolete, forcing the paying players to constantly get the newest epics to stay ahead. Same with epic bosses, you never get to a point of having the best armors, they're conflicted always being replaced. Its good business I suppose. Ill just be happy to eventually have an epic for each of the five sis by side combos. With abominable snowman Ill now have an epic boss + for each, so epics are the next challenge.
    Lord Marius SE
    Guild Champion- Spartan Elite (Recruiting actives, no spending requirement just highly active)
    Maxed most EB+s since Swampstone. Fusing for epics.

Hope they will stop this kind of fusion soon

US GanjaBoy - Level 166
    Unicorn Stampede High(est) Commander
    Battle of the Beasts - 4th
    War of the Damned - 10th
    War of the Wicked - 9th
    Holiday Havoc - 3rd
    Winter War - 3rd

Join us! We are currently recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...55#post1061555

Quote Originally Posted by US GanjaBoy View Post
    Hope they will stop this kind of fusion soon
    I hope they don't

Quote Originally Posted by Forest God View Post
    I hope they don't
    they will. they would lose money if they dont fix this problem. everyone will just wait until it becomes fusable

I hope they don't
    Why if they start making GW epics fusable it would destroy this game

Okay, I have one last picture to try to prove it to you. I'm sorry nobody believes me, but thus guys would never have been in a top 10 guild. His level is just way too low.
    Actually we have 2 or 3 Goldchars (~lvl50) with Forgestone because we did have free spaces for the gw.

http://pl.vc/5bo2z
    Last edited by Hakurou; 12-07-2013 at 09:22 AM.

Okay, I have one last picture to try to prove it to you. I'm sorry nobody believes me, but thus guys would never have been in a top 10 guild. His level is just way too low.

http://imgur.com/x74ji9z

In case you are wondering, I took this picture myself so it is not photoshopped.
    That honestly proves nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    they will. they would lose money if they dont fix this problem. everyone will just wait until it becomes fusable
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    Why if they start making GW epics fusable it would destroy this game
    Well its not like its easy to fuse epics. Only high level players who have plenty of legendaries lying around even have a chance. I think this gives low leveled players and f2p players a chance at getting some better epics.

Also, if they thought this would have an adverse effect they wouldn't have made it fusable in the first place.

Well its not like its easy to fuse epics. Only high level players who have plenty of legendaries lying around even have a chance. I think this gives low leveled players and f2p players a chance at getting some better epics.

Also, if they thought this would have an adverse effect they wouldn't have made it fusable in the first place.
    Pay to play players are what runs the game and allows others to play for free. It doesn't make sense for people to spend money now that they can get the epics for free if they wait a bit. Thus, the game would be essentially ruined since nobody will spend money unless they want a plus.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Maxed: Combustion, Moontide, Blazebourne, Maelstrom Irons, Beastmaster Battlegear, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Red Kal+, Armor of the Devoted

Quit Game

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatYumYum View Post
    Pay to play players are what runs the game and allows others to play for free. It doesn't make sense for people to spend money now that they can get the epics for free if they wait a bit. Thus, the game would be essentially ruined since nobody will spend money unless they want a plus.
    That depends on how you look at things really. If the weak are growing stronger, then the strong have to grow stronger in turn to stay ahead. If us nubs have strong non+ epics, then it becomes imperative to the paying players to get the next epic that is released to keep ahead of the ever rising power curve. If paying players stop spending, then eventually they will become on par with the non paying players. Therefor, paying players must continue paying to stay ahead. Paying players continuously spending = happy GREE

Also, i still dont believe in the fusible GW epics... Anyone else have proof...?
    XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    In-Game Name: Vaceron
    Level: 135+
    Guild: Taoism (Guild Master)
    Level 26 Guild, currently recruiting.
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors:
    Beastmaster Battlegear (Maxed), Maelstrom Irons (Maxed), Blazeborne Vanguard (Maxed), Moontide Platemail (Maxed), Forgestone Aegis (Maxed), Big Four+ (Maxed), Bigger Four+ (Maxed), etc...

Line ID: Vaceron

Quote Originally Posted by Vaceron View Post
    That depends on how you look at things really. If the weak are growing stronger, then the strong have to grow stronger in turn to stay ahead. If us nubs have strong non+ epics, then it becomes imperative to the paying players to get the next epic that is released to keep ahead of the ever rising power curve. If paying players stop spending, then eventually they will become on par with the non paying players. Therefor, paying players must continue paying to stay ahead. Paying players continuously spending = happy GREE

Also, i still dont believe in the fusible GW epics... Anyone else have proof...?
    Go to the wiki my friends.