Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

Forgestone, now fusable!!!

A guild member of mine justfused forgestone. I am currently too lazy to upload pics because it is in the morning. Thoughts? Any other epics fusable?

http://imgur.com/Sazd63u
    http://imgur.com/Tj5ozpg
    Last edited by knightsanddraggings; 12-07-2013 at 07:00 AM.

hmmm according to the patch notes from the thread way up there, these are fusable. No mention of forgestone though! I guess that is a Christmas surprise!

•Featherblade Battlegear
    •Trollforge Platemail
    •Soulshard Raiment
    •Scorchstone Aegis
    •Epic! Tectonic Mantle
    •Epic! Maelstrom Irons

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    ''Too lazy to upload pictures''

Typical excuse for trolls and lies.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    ''Too lazy to upload pictures''

Typical excuse for trolls and lies.
    Okay, give me a moment.

First though, I would like to say I am a troll. I know when to be serious though. I help Zero look for information for his All Fusion Results Table. I may troll with other things, but not with our Table.
    Last edited by knightsanddraggings; 12-07-2013 at 06:48 AM.

Its true. Believe it.

Boilerplate + soulshard = Ruby
    Ruby + ass shroud = Pyromancer
    Blaze + asherah = Bone harvester
    Last edited by Oxilated; 12-07-2013 at 07:31 AM.

I wish it weren't true.. :[

This means that the value of the War Epics has gone down. I'll probably never try for a non-plus Epic again... I'm pretty good at waiting
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Rick Rolled also fuseable now! Go and try for it!

Lmfao guys pls, a kid is able to photoshop Forgestone...

EDIT: If Forgestone is fuseable, then Cloudrange should've been fuseable for a while... logic where are you?
    ~Croy (Lvl 100+) [Android]

Quote Originally Posted by Croy View Post
    EDIT: If Forgestone is fuseable, then Cloudrange should've been fuseable for a while... logic where are you?
    Its because they are playing in Android. Cloudrange was never and will never be in Android. logic where are you?

As much as i respect you knightsanddraggings, i dont know your guildmate that gave you those pics. Its very possible that he is trolling you. Once my three wicker armors finish crafting, im going to try fusing for it on the off chance that your buddy isnt trolling, but i have to agree with Croy, photoshop is quite easy to use as well as Cloudrange would have more than likely been released prior to Forgestone.

But heres to hoping that it is fusible! I would finally have something shiny to replace my Blazeborne with!

EDIT: Fair enough Oxilated on the Cloudrange never being released on Android, but how many Epic Boss armors released prior to Android's release are now fusible on android...? Im on iOS, and im honestly curious about that to see if theres anything to what you said.
    Last edited by Vaceron; 12-07-2013 at 08:40 AM.
    XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    In-Game Name: Vaceron
    Level: 135+
    Guild: Taoism (Guild Master)
    Level 26 Guild, currently recruiting.
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors:
    Beastmaster Battlegear (Maxed), Maelstrom Irons (Maxed), Blazeborne Vanguard (Maxed), Moontide Platemail (Maxed), Forgestone Aegis (Maxed), Big Four+ (Maxed), Bigger Four+ (Maxed), etc...

Line ID: Vaceron

Quote Originally Posted by KTran2013 View Post
    I wish it weren't true.. :[

This means that the value of the War Epics has gone down. I'll probably never try for a non-plus Epic again... I'm pretty good at waiting
    Agreed. If they make Guild War armor rewards available through fusion... what other trophy's do teams have for even getting top 10. Really Gree? The ONLY thing saving this is that you aren't going to get a + version, and only one guild will ever have them, for a true "Trophy"... but other than that, its pretty disheartening.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Omg! Necromantle also fuseable! I'm so sorry that I didn't believed in you!
    WTF Gree! Why you doing this? Q_Q
    ~Croy (Lvl 100+) [Android]

I have a mono spirit and a mono fire legendary saved up. I'll wait till till more people have confirmed this before I fuse them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaceron View Post
    As much as i respect you knightsanddraggings, i dont know your guildmate that gave you those pics. Its very possible that he is trolling you. Once my three wicker armors finish crafting, im going to try fusing for it on the off chance that your buddy isnt trolling, but i have to agree with Croy, photoshop is quite easy to use as well as Cloudrange would have more than likely been released prior to Forgestone.

But heres to hoping that it is fusible! I would finally have something shiny to replace my Blazeborne with!

EDIT: Fair enough Oxilated on the Cloudrange never being released on Android, but how many Epic Boss armors released prior to Android's release are now fusible on android...? Im on iOS, and im honestly curious about that to see if theres anything to what you said.
    Okay, I have one last picture to try to prove it to you. I'm sorry nobody believes me, but thus guys would never have been in a top 10 guild. His level is just way too low.

http://imgur.com/x74ji9z

In case you are wondering, I took this picture myself so it is not photoshopped.