Crazy hard match ups

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy hard match ups

Post Count

Crazy hard match ups

Anyone else getting crazy hard match ups? We are usually top 300 but are just barely outside of top 500. Every matchup is horribly strong factions.

Post Count
    Within the first three matches we had SUP 1&2. Since then we had two other top5 teams. Given that we always have been top25 I'd say the matchings are as usual.

As a top25 team (usually arround 25-20) one would expect to get nearly every top50 team once during the event. Experience however, tells me we will meet SUP 1&2 more then one more time this weekend.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Up against teams of 8 and 12 to our 44 not even room to get a pin in
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Post Count
    Yh same problem here. Were a top 1000 faction facing factions with 4 to 5 mil defence. Those are not top 1000 stats imo.

Same here

We were somewhere R305 in Italy, still waiting for winner list, but we have not won 1 battle and floating at R531 now. Last faction we lost from was R158. Its impossible to win something.

Post Count
    Well we are currently about 1650 in this event and just got put against a team that is currently 236. It didn't even take long to find the match up, so it wasn't like it tried for ages and had to widen it's search.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Stands to reason that the top 3 or so teams are going to have to be matched against lower teams. They can't fight each other for 3 days...suck it up. This is a war game...

Post Count
    I've been playing for a year and have never seen such hard match ups. We just cant find targets. It's not like I just started playing here pal. Another gold grab in my opinion.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Nu View Post
    I've been playing for a year and have never seen such hard match ups. We just cant find targets. It's not like I just started playing here pal. Another gold grab in my opinion.
    yea they wanna match u up against teams when ur on a streak so u cant get those units totally free they will match u with another on a streak and then what happens out flys the gold..so we said heck with the streaks and just go balls to the wall till monday..much more fun that way anyways..not like we cant make some stats back up from some sort of event..we are never short on gold grabbing events..

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    yea they wanna match u up against teams when ur on a streak so u cant get those units totally free they will match u with another on a streak and then what happens out flys the gold..so we said heck with the streaks and just go balls to the wall till monday..much more fun that way anyways..not like we cant make some stats back up from some sort of event..we are never short on gold grabbing events..
    yup, streak killing code is still there. Still havent got the streak of 3 even, 2 we got on a 2nd try barely

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'd say you guys factions are not setup properly...... just sayin.....

Lurker
    Post Count

matchupsn

we just got one dl at 51 mil

Post Count
    We are having much better job with matchups this war. Last month was brutal

Post Count
    I think its more based on faction size this time. Every faction we face is about the same size. Only there in top 500 and we are in top 1000 haha

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They are deliberately lowing their numbers to get better matchups and get the streaks it is totally unfair to the newer players so let's see what Gree does about it.
    Nick